PDA

View Full Version : When And Where

Go Big Or Go Home
03-22-09, 9:13 pm
When was The Cage? and Where was it?

Will it be at the same place on the same date next year??

mritter3
03-22-09, 9:24 pm
always the first weekend in march every year in columbus ohio. its a don't miss event bro.

Go Big Or Go Home
03-22-09, 9:26 pm
I've heard. I missed it this year that's why I wanted to get the info so I can plan to go to it next year.

trainer89
03-23-09, 1:37 pm
Yeah bro I wanted to know the same thing. I plan on going in 2010 and it will be my first time. I would like to know the exact address of the expo and some hotels around the area.

Little Z
03-23-09, 11:36 pm
Arnold Sports Festival 2010
Columbus, OH
Expo is held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
350 N. High St. Columbus Ohio
the dates are March 5th-7th 2010..

Go Big Or Go Home
03-24-09, 2:33 pm
alright sweet, I'm deffinately writing this down. thanks bro

Little Z
03-24-09, 9:34 pm
alright sweet, I'm deffinately writing this down. thanks bro

not a problem bro.. make sure you make it.. and introduce yourself..

Go Big Or Go Home
03-26-09, 10:29 pm
I deffinately will. I already discussed it with my older bro and were both looking forward to going

trainer89
03-30-09, 9:46 pm
does it cost anything to get into the Arnold Expo? sorry for all the newb questions =D

Little Z
03-31-09, 9:46 pm
does it cost anything to get into the Arnold Expo? sorry for all the newb questions =D

for the Arnold Expo at the Convention Center in Columbus, OH it is $10/day.. you can buy tickets in advance or at the event itself..

they also have other events going on all over Columbus (bb shows and lifting comps) and those cost as well and are separate from
the expo...

hope that helps

trainer89
04-01-09, 9:29 am
for the Arnold Expo at the Convention Center in Columbus, OH it is $10/day.. you can buy tickets in advance or at the event itself..

they also have other events going on all over Columbus (bb shows and lifting comps) and those cost as well and are separate from
the expo...

hope that helps

oh ok thanks. so then if it last for 3 days then i would need to bring $30? well im bringing my dad so for the two of us it would be $60 total.

Meister
04-01-09, 12:01 pm
Ya for you and your dad it would be $60. I been talking with Z tho and he brings up some good points....BRING SPENDING CASH...there is going to be something you want there bro, i also will be at the arnold in 2010.....If Z dont leave me at the airport.

Little Z
04-01-09, 12:18 pm
oh ok thanks. so then if it last for 3 days then i would need to bring $30? well im bringing my dad so for the two of us it would be $60 total.

60 for entry, but there will be things you wanna buy, food, maybe some new gear, some supps.. so save up some spending cash

sanga
04-01-09, 1:49 pm
Its the shit!

As Vinny would say "Caaaaannnnn yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu diggggggggggggg itttttttt!!!!!"!

Trip of a lifetime for me.

weedlewott
04-04-09, 3:46 am
Dammit. I need to get my ass out to one of these. I'm stuck in the desert right now. You better believe that I'm going to be there in 2010. I don't care what it takes. I'm putting it down now. I'll make sure to check in on this. If there is anything I need to know aside from bring spending money (how much ish) and the entry fee, let me know. I don't want to miss it. Not again.

BennoAus
04-09-09, 12:28 am
ill be back in aus ready to fly over the the us to finally get to this thing, fuck ive been chomping at the bit to get to it for the last few years now...