PDA

View Full Version : Which Supplements?

justintwick
03-22-09, 11:02 pm
Whats up guys I need some advice o which supplements I should take. I have been working out for a while now but have never taken any supplements. Now I feel like food isn't enough and I could use the extra boost. I Want to add a little but of size but I definitely want to keep the definition I already have. Strength gain is my main focus. Animal Pak is something I have already decided on and am thinking of Animal Nitro as well. What are your suggestions?
Thanks,
T-Wick

Pizzalamp
03-22-09, 11:33 pm
Whats up guys I need some advice o which supplements I should take. I have been working out for a while now but have never taken any supplements. Now I feel like food isn't enough and I could use the extra boost. I Want to add a little but of size but I definitely want to keep the definition I already have. Strength gain is my main focus. Animal Pak is something I have already decided on and am thinking of Animal Nitro as well. What are your suggestions?
Thanks,
T-Wick

pak
omega
nitro
torrent

K Stro24
03-23-09, 12:22 am
Thanks,
T-Wick

I'd for sure go with Animal Pak to begin with. If you just want strength id suggest picking up a can of pump and some torrent. its some good shit. but omega and flex r both really good too, omega really supplements your diet and flex keeps the joints in line.

Aggression
03-23-09, 3:01 pm
I'd for sure go with Animal Pak to begin with. If you just want strength id suggest picking up a can of pump and some torrent. its some good shit. but omega and flex r both really good too, omega really supplements your diet and flex keeps the joints in line.

Omega is a staple in my supplement regime, as is Pak. I also use Torrent every workout.

TheDarkHalf
03-23-09, 3:21 pm
Thanks,
T-Wick

If you want to really up your strength I would go with the following....

Pak, Flex, Omega - These are foundational and should be taken everyday IMO

Stak - This will definitely push your strength through the roof. Two cans back to back for a total of 42 days.

Nitro - Aminos are always a solid addition, but optional. If you are eating right you may or may not need this

Pump - Good pre workout option, but not necessary. I think it a good idea to keep NO boosters and creatine limited to offseason use.

Hope this helps. Good luck.