PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak 88s

Meister
03-23-09, 12:24 am
Got a quick question guys, i ordered in 2 88's paks and did not get anything in them not even the red sticks, kinda a bummer but i got a good supply of pak :) i was just wondering if they discontinued the free gifts or what. So if anyone can give me a heads up it would be great...i was really lookin for that dang lanyard lol thanks guys

Shifty
03-23-09, 1:29 am
I also order a 88 pak and there was nothing in it,i was wondering the same thing wot was the Free Gift and did the company i bought the goods from keep i.

All there was a sticker on the lid requesting me to enter into the Arnie Classic prize draw.

Drop Watchman a line and he may be able to soet this out.

Little Z
03-23-09, 2:06 am
I also order a 88 pak and there was nothing in it,i was wondering the same thing wot was the Free Gift and did the company i bought the goods from keep i.

All there was a sticker on the lid requesting me to enter into the Arnie Classic prize draw.

Drop Watchman a line and he may be able to soet this out.

if there was a sticker for the Arnold Expo, then there should have been a prize in the can.. I would think..

the can was sealed when you received it correct?

Aggression
03-23-09, 8:33 am
If the can was sealed, it may have been an error when they were packaging it. If there wasn't a prize, hit me up with a PM.

Meister
03-23-09, 10:29 am
ya mine were sealed and i did pm you...i did not even get a sticker in the lid about the arnold....kinda crazy

cmtz429
03-23-09, 11:22 am
I ordered 2 cans of pump I did not get a sticker. I really would like one. anyone know where to score a sticker?

Aggression
03-23-09, 11:27 am
I ordered 2 cans of pump I did not get a sticker. I really would like one. anyone know where to score a sticker?

Stickers are placed in certain products during promotion events, such as the Big 88's.

Shifty
03-23-09, 4:15 pm
Quote if there was a sticker for the Arnold Expo, then there should have been a prize in the can.. I would think..

the can was sealed when you received it correct?

My can was sealed but all it had on the lid was enter the Arnie Classic.

When i got up this afternoon i empty the tin out and nothing inside mine.

I got from company in the UK.

Gambit
03-23-09, 4:20 pm
Quick question...I think U-Rep forgot about me.

Did they only put a LE something in a certain number of Big 88s? I've gotten three total but one of them didn't have anything. I dig the sticker and window cling, but I was just wondering if there was supposed to be something else..besides the holy grail of Animal Paks

Little Z
03-23-09, 6:00 pm
Quick question...I think U-Rep forgot about me.

Did they only put a LE something in a certain number of Big 88s? I've gotten three total but one of them didn't have anything. I dig the sticker and window cling, but I was just wondering if there was supposed to be something else..besides the holy grail of Animal Paks

Well the little prize thing was started around 08-08-08.. which is now.. 7 months old.. im sure the regular stock has now hit most
retailers (no prize) because theres no way they could always put a prize in haha.. would be sweet though, dont get me wrong..

Dont know how long they will honor a no-prize can.. I figure an actual announcement will be coming soon to clear it all up..

mritter3
03-23-09, 8:11 pm
ageed Z, not sure how many cans are still out there containing a prize....if there is i will find it!!!!!

Little Z
03-23-09, 9:03 pm
ageed Z, not sure how many cans are still out there containing a prize....if there is i will find it!!!!!

haha good luck bro, it really depends on the retailer and how fast their shipments moved.. I know bb.com moved a TON of Big88s

dont know about the other sites...

hopefully someone finds a place with a whole stash still so I can find that 5-in-1 DVD haha