PDA

View Full Version : Newark Ohio Animals Hellllppp!!!

Buck3ye MoNst3r
03-23-09, 4:49 pm
alright i am fed up with teh closet that OSUN calls a weight room and i am looking for a new gym in the area ..... im looking for the most bang for the buck here cause im a broke college student. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Little Houghton
03-23-09, 4:55 pm
alright i am fed up with teh closet that OSUN calls a weight room and i am looking for a new gym in the area ..... im looking for the most bang for the buck here cause im a broke college student. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

yea bro i know what you're talking about, place sucks haha. you have a car?

Buck3ye MoNst3r
03-23-09, 5:23 pm
yup i can drive to heath or newark granville area no problem

Little Houghton
03-23-09, 5:36 pm
yup i can drive to heath or newark granville area no problem

alright...its a little further than that...shouldnt be much more than 30 minutes. 35 bucks a month, best gym around for sure. check it out online www.theoldschoolgym.com
real easy to get there...take 16 out to pataskala, take a left on 310, turn right on 40 and its probly a half mile down the road on the left.

Little Z
03-23-09, 6:07 pm
Head on over to the Columbus OH ABC thread, there are Animals all over Central Ohio there, that way you can all work with other members..

And maybe set up a little session..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11462&page=50

rocky36
03-23-09, 8:30 pm
I have heard good things about Aspen fitness in heath, as well as "The Gym" in newark...

Little Houghton
03-23-09, 8:56 pm
I have heard good things about Aspen fitness in heath, as well as "The Gym" in newark...

yea ive seen that aspen fitness, it is in the same strip mall as a chinese buffet which is a plus haha. anyone know where "the gym" is?

rocky36
03-23-09, 10:47 pm
yea ive seen that aspen fitness, it is in the same strip mall as a chinese buffet which is a plus haha. anyone know where "the gym" is?

Aspen is right next to BW3s in the strip mall along rt 79, "the gym" is on waterworks road wich is off 13

Madcat
03-24-09, 12:06 pm
Uh,
Theres a powershack in 1 of the 2 there.... Either Newark or heath. I wouldnt go anywhere but there if its anything like the ones in Cbus, esp Grove City.

My bro works out at that one when hes on his route, Id check it out.

Powershack.

rocky36
03-24-09, 3:17 pm
where is that at ? I've never heard of it .. hmm

belladiabla13
03-25-09, 9:06 pm
alright...its a little further than that...shouldnt be much more than 30 minutes. 35 bucks a month, best gym around for sure. check it out online www.theoldschoolgym.com
real easy to get there...take 16 out to pataskala, take a left on 310, turn right on 40 and its probly a half mile down the road on the left.

Im in Reynoldsburg but thought about checking this place out. I HATE MY GYM!!!

Little Houghton
03-25-09, 9:15 pm
Im in Reynoldsburg but thought about checking this place out. I HATE MY GYM!!!

get over there! youll never go back to a chain gym!

Buck3ye MoNst3r
04-01-09, 4:36 pm
i stopped in alpine and got a membership its actually a sweet gym im digging it other than a couple fitness center rules i dont care though. some big MF's in there

Little Z
04-01-09, 4:49 pm
HUGE session gonna be goin on April 25th up at Barbenders Gym in Hermitage, PA.. and Ill be rollin through Cbus if anyone wants
to roll with or follow.. we'll get a convoy going.. hit up my Miami Valley OH thread for the latest details and all that jazz..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/BBGABC.jpg

flyer for the event as well..

rocky36
04-01-09, 5:04 pm
i stopped in alpine and got a membership its actually a sweet gym im digging it other than a couple fitness center rules i dont care though. some big MF's in there

wheres alpine ?

belladiabla13
04-01-09, 11:46 pm
get over there! youll never go back to a chain gym!

I'm going to come check it out.