PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak and Steroid Testing

strong ogre
03-23-09, 6:58 pm
Hello everyone, I am happy to have found this intense forum. I'm not sure of this thread has been done before since I could not find it through the search engine but I do have one quick question. I take a single animal pak multivitamin everyday because they are great IMO now my job does do random steroid testing and I was wondering if taking Animal Pak daily would cause me to test false positive on a steroid test? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

Giant Killer
03-23-09, 7:02 pm
No absolutely not no chance never

Gambit
03-23-09, 7:03 pm
Hello everyone, I am happy to have found this intense forum. I'm not sure of this thread has been done before since I could not find it through the search engine but I do have one quick question. I take a single animal pak multivitamin everyday because they are great IMO now my job does do random steroid testing and I was wondering if taking Animal Pak daily would cause me to test false positive on a steroid test? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again

Animal Pak contains nothing that would fuck up a drug test. Check out these posts:
http://forum.animalpak.com/search.php?searchid=966699

Gambit
03-23-09, 7:03 pm
No absolutely not no chance never

That's a quintuple negative... so that means... no?

Little Z
03-23-09, 7:04 pm
Nah bro, as you stated its a multi-vitamin. You are good to go on any testing..

Little Z
03-23-09, 7:04 pm

I think he means no..

Giant Killer
03-23-09, 7:16 pm

LOL I knew someone would call me on that one.

strong ogre
03-23-09, 7:55 pm
wow thank you for such a quick response, I was planning to go on another supplement stack in the summer time with Animal but since my job has just put out an interim order stating "that any positive steroid tests will result in an automatic suspension until further investigation reveals that it was indeed a supplement that caused the false positive results." This really sucks so I was wondering which Animal Products could possibly cause a false positive on a test? any sure shot answers are greatly appreciated :)

DANO
03-23-09, 7:56 pm
Nah bro, as you stated its a multi-vitamin. You are good to go on any testing..

Tho if you don't have enough water you will get some raised eyebrows at the color of your "sample". hahaha

DANO
03-23-09, 7:59 pm
None of the Animal products contain any prohormones, In my opinion there is NO way any of the Animal line could cause a false positive.

TigerAce01
03-23-09, 8:02 pm
wow thank you for such a quick response, I was planning to go on another supplement stack in the summer time with Animal but since my job has just put out an interim order stating "that any positive steroid tests will result in an automatic suspension until further investigation reveals that it was indeed a supplement that caused the false positive results." This really sucks so I was wondering which Animal Products could possibly cause a false positive on a test? any sure shot answers are greatly appreciated :)

Unless your testers are using a very expensive test that will actually be able to differentiate between the actual molecules of drugs, which I doubt, I would stay away from any testosterone boosters, which in the Animal line are Stak and Test, and in the Universal line are N1-T, Iso Stak, and perhaps even Tribulus Pro just to be on the safe side.

-Ace

mritter3
03-23-09, 8:08 pm
that is a zero percent chance that a multivitamin will create a false positive steroid test.

Little Z
03-23-09, 9:00 pm
Tho if you don't have enough water you will get some raised eyebrows at the color of your "sample". hahaha

haha true.. forgot that information..

if you know if a testing.. make sure its not the first piss of the day after Pak.. otherwise you will have some explainin to do.. haha

TigerAce01
03-23-09, 9:05 pm
haha true.. forgot that information..

if you know if a testing.. make sure its not the first piss of the day after Pak.. otherwise you will have some explainin to do.. haha

hahahaha

I know this one well...

I once took a piss test during a routine doctor's appointment, and when I gave it to the nurse she looked at it, then back at me, then asked if it was a joke.

-Ace

Little Z
03-23-09, 9:06 pm
hahahaha

I know this one well...

I once took a piss test during a routine doctor's appointment, and when I gave it to the nurse she looked at it, then back at me, then asked if it was a joke.

-Ace

I just recently gave a buddy of mine a 44 Pak.. and told him when I handed it over not to be calling me when he freaks out
because his piss is glowing.. haha.. he looked at me funny, and i told him he'd understand in a day..

GJN5002
03-23-09, 11:28 pm
None of the Animal products contain any prohormones, In my opinion there is NO way any of the Animal line could cause a false positive.

animal pak no possible way. But I wouldnt say there is no way stak or test couldnt create atleast a false positive. If it raises t levels like advertised it could raise an eyebrow if tested. But dont get confused, pak will not cause any problems

Psycho77
03-24-09, 12:28 am

I got this on my last test.

E-Train
07-26-09, 10:29 pm
as a former NCAA athlete, they gave me warning for being on the Pak due to the extract of bovine (colostrum) which they claimed could be and inhibitor to speed up the protein synthesis and recovery rate.

MELTDOWN
07-26-09, 10:37 pm
I've taken Pak since 1991 almost every other U/N and Animal product made. I've also raced AMA , WERA, and CCS motorcycle roadracing as well as 3 FIM events. I've pissed in more cups that most people will ever see and tested negative each and every time. regardless of what supp's I was using, even way back with the orignal Animal Stak. Also, working for corporate Yamaha, Aprilia and some tire and helmet manufacturers, I'm tested minimal 6 times a year, and every time, NOTHING.
Animal Pak will not be the cause of an positive test.
Carry On...

Vik27
05-17-10, 2:07 pm
I read that Ben Johnson has used Animal Pak in 1992. The doctors tested the Animal Pak. They found nothing significance but one brown pill from the control sample was shown to contain a trace amount (0.7 ppm) of androstenedione. ? The secret ingredients of the pak are prohormones? Is this the reason why u feel it's working better than any other vitamin supplements? I strarted to using the Pak 1 year ago, but i dont want those prohormones...What do you think?
Thanks for the answers!

N. Motta
05-17-10, 2:20 pm
I read that Ben Johnson has used Animal Pak in 1992. The doctors tested the Animal Pak. They found nothing significance but one brown pill from the control sample was shown to contain a trace amount (0.7 ppm) of androstenedione. ? The secret ingredients of the pak are prohormones? Is this the reason why u feel it's working better than any other vitamin supplements? I strarted to using the Pak 1 year ago, but i dont want those prohormones...What do you think?
Thanks for the answers!

Sigh

NO! NOTHING, NOTHING in ANY Animal products contain pro hormones.