PDA

View Full Version : Carb Cycling Codex

TheDarkHalf
03-24-09, 10:35 am
Found this article on T-Nation - thought it was worth sharing as it was very informative and well worth the read.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=811783

thoughts and comments are welcomed

C.Coronato
03-27-09, 10:29 am
Nice read brother. I am currently carb cycling so it was defiantly very interesting.

h 3 L L b 0 y
03-27-09, 10:47 am
Funny, read this too just like the other day and bookmarked it. Very interesting and informative.

TheDarkHalf
03-27-09, 11:10 am
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I might give this a go on my next bulk just to see how it plays out.

D-Kev
04-19-09, 2:56 am
I went through this article and it sounds like a cool nutrition plan...I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this model exactly? I am looking to continue adding lean mass and wondering if this is a good diet for keeping the gains coming and staying relatively lean.

Thanks!

TheDarkHalf
04-19-09, 5:45 pm
I went through this article and it sounds like a cool nutrition plan...I am just wondering if anyone has any experience with this model exactly? I am looking to continue adding lean mass and wondering if this is a good diet for keeping the gains coming and staying relatively lean.

Thanks!

Thing is man is that what works for one person may or may not work for another person - only way to find out if it will work for you is to come up with a plan and run it's course. If something isn't working, then you'll know that changes will need to be made the next time around. Experimentation is the only way to find out what will work best for you. Good luck.

Ozzy27
04-21-09, 1:10 pm
Thing is man is that what works for one person may or may not work for another person - only way to find out if it will work for you is to come up with a plan and run it's course. If something isn't working, then you'll know that changes will need to be made the next time around. Experimentation is the only way to find out what will work best for you. Good luck.

Fine words,everyone got to find his own way