PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak log

thegamedog
03-25-09, 8:50 am
Howdy Folks, a limey here from across the pond, just got my first animal product, "m stak" and im about to open it and kick off the 21 day cycle in the next 30 mins. i will take exact measurements when i get to the gym and post them up. i think im around 83kgs, 13.5% bf, 188 cm and aged 29 years "young". im going to go at the next 21 days like i always do everyday, full steam ahead, hammer & tong with the lifting and eating and recovery and will write my honest results as i see them for you all. i will also snap some photos if you want that type of thing and stick them up. im going to take this product, question is do you want to come along for the ride with me and see what results i get?
off to get a glass of water and swallow all these tablets...then off to the iron house :)

Aggression
03-25-09, 8:57 am
Howdy Folks, a limey here from across the pond, just got my first animal product, "m stak" and im about to open it and kick off the 21 day cycle in the next 30 mins. i will take exact measurements when i get to the gym and post them up. i think im around 83kgs, 13.5% bf, 188 cm and aged 29 years "young". im going to go at the next 21 days like i always do everyday, full steam ahead, hammer & tong with the lifting and eating and recovery and will write my honest results as i see them for you all. i will also snap some photos if you want that type of thing and stick them up. im going to take this product, question is do you want to come along for the ride with me and see what results i get?
off to get a glass of water and swallow all these tablets...then off to the iron house :)

Lets get it done bro. I've used M-stak alone before and experienced great results. Just make sure you EAT when poppin' M-stak.

C.Coronato
03-25-09, 10:00 am
Much luck to you brother. I had huge success from M-Stak! Cant wait to follow the journey. Like Aggression said, dont forget to eat!

ghost
03-25-09, 10:02 am
definitely looking forward to seeing what it gives ya.

What are your starting numbers on all the lifts and weights?

theharjmann
03-25-09, 10:36 am
yeah mate go for it

i've taken m-stak before and let me tell you....you get HUNGRY lol
just eat eat and eat
but remember to eat good food...not shit
protein, carbs, good fats and just grow grow grow

looking forward to ur progress
peace

thegamedog
03-25-09, 11:13 am
wow, there are a few of you here already parked up...the pressure is on, i'll have to keep coming back and updating you all now! :)

ok, dropped the pills, didnt notice much for the first 30 - 40 mins, then my guts started churning and i could tell something was going on inside. great i thought, lets get the body saturated over the next couple of weeks...today is day 1 of 21. i didnt expect anything from the stak today, but quietly suprised how much energy i still have even after an hour lifting.

so i took my bodyfat and it said exactly 14%, 81.6kg's.

today was back day
3x8 wide grip pulls ups
3x8 seated row - 77.5kgs, 84.5kg's, 89kgs (struggling with last set, getting 6/8 clean)
3x8 cable seated row - 27.5kg each side, 30.5kg, 34kg struggling with last set slightly
3x8 wide grip pulls downs- 68kg, 70.5kg, 75kg again struggling with last set slightly
3x8 close grip pulls downs - 68kg, 70.5kg - 75kg
Normally i would finish off with bent over rows but gym was stacked so i did single arm rows

theharjmann
03-25-09, 11:20 am
wow, there are a few of you here already parked up...the pressure is on, i'll have to keep coming back and updating you all now! :)

ok, dropped the pills, didnt notice much for the first 30 - 40 mins, then my guts started churning and i could tell something was going on inside. great i thought, lets get the body saturated over the next couple of weeks...today is day 1 of 21. i didnt expect anything from the stak today, but quietly suprised how much energy i still have even after an hour lifting.

so i took my bodyfat and it said exactly 14%, 81.6kg's.

today was back day
3x8 wide grip pulls ups
3x8 seated row - 77.5kgs, 84.5kg's, 89kgs (struggling with last set, getting 6/8 clean)
3x8 cable seated row - 27.5kg each side, 30.5kg, 34kg struggling with last set slightly
3x8 wide grip pulls downs- 68kg, 70.5kg, 75kg again struggling with last set slightly
3x8 close grip pulls downs - 68kg, 70.5kg - 75kg
Normally i would finish off with bent over rows but gym was stacked so i did single arm rows

mate, get some heavy compound bent rows and deadlifts in that workout!

thegamedog
03-25-09, 11:27 am
my diet is going to look something like this throughout the next 3 weeks

breakfast
100g oats w/ milk (OR as a variant 4 whole eggs scrambled on 2 slices wholemeal toast)
40g whey protein w/milk & bananna blended
fresh orange juice
multi vit & fish oil

snack 1
either mackrell on toast OR MRP depending how im feeling from breakfast
peanut butter with wholemeal toast
bananna
20g whey with milk

postwork out
40g glucose C immediately after
MRP with bananna blended
beef jerkey or "biltong" as i get to snack on

Snack 2
2 chicken breasts
2 or 3 cups of broccoli
1 cup of spinach

dinner
2 or 3 chicken breasts
3 cups of broccoli
3 cups of spinach
i will either have a sweet potato with this meal or the previous snack, again depending on how im feeling

final feed
2 yoghurts
40G whey with milk OR can of tuna
mixed nuts
bananna & orange

i plan to stick to the eating plan over the next 21 days including weekends.
im not sure of exact macronutrition or to be totally honest exact carbs, fats, protein. i know it's a lot of food and whilst i was a fat boy not too far back i do struggle to pack in the food non stop. if you think i need to add more, just say and i will...its only 21 days and i want to fully realise the full potential of the stak

thegamedog
03-25-09, 11:29 am
mate, get some heavy compound bent rows and deadlifts in that workout!

im hearing you mate, normally would always have bent over rows. just finished a routine a few weeks ago that had deadlifts in it, was going to leave them out of this 21 day cycle, but if you think they should go back in, i'll stick them in. always like finishing up on a good compound exercise

mritter3
03-25-09, 12:01 pm
yeah brother add some deads to that workout, to pack on some mass. gotta have some eggs for breakfast, this is just a suggestion.....6 whole eggs 2 peices of toast, banana, OJ.
then snack--have a shake with something light. if you want to get the most out of mstack you gotta eat a shitload of calories. good luck man.

theharjmann
03-25-09, 12:03 pm
my diet is going to look something like this throughout the next 3 weeks

breakfast
100g oats w/ milk (OR as a variant 4 whole eggs scrambled on 2 slices wholemeal toast)
40g whey protein w/milk & bananna blended
fresh orange juice
multi vit & fish oil

snack 1
either mackrell on toast OR MRP depending how im feeling from breakfast
peanut butter with wholemeal toast
bananna
20g whey with milk

postwork out
40g glucose C immediately after
MRP with bananna blended
beef jerkey or "biltong" as i get to snack on

Snack 2
2 chicken breasts
2 or 3 cups of broccoli
1 cup of spinach

dinner
2 or 3 chicken breasts
3 cups of broccoli
3 cups of spinach
i will either have a sweet potato with this meal or the previous snack, again depending on how im feeling

final feed
2 yoghurts
40G whey with milk OR can of tuna
mixed nuts
bananna & orange

i plan to stick to the eating plan over the next 21 days including weekends.
im not sure of exact macronutrition or to be totally honest exact carbs, fats, protein. i know it's a lot of food and whilst i was a fat boy not too far back i do struggle to pack in the food non stop. if you think i need to add more, just say and i will...its only 21 days and i want to fully realise the full potential of the stak

the diet looks awesome!
although i would defo have some carbs in Snack 2.

im hearing you mate, normally would always have bent over rows. just finished a routine a few weeks ago that had deadlifts in it, was going to leave them out of this 21 day cycle, but if you think they should go back in, i'll stick them in. always like finishing up on a good compound exercise

compound movbements are the way to grow

i personally would say do at least 2 deadlift sessions in the 21 days but its depending on how u feel i suppose
when im on m-stak especially i lay of ALL isolation exercises and focus on compound stuff only

the only isolation stuff i will do is a bit of biceps and triceps after back and chest workouts and maybe one set (low weight, high reps) of side laterals on shoulder day

other than that you look set to go bro!

get MASSIVE!

thegamedog
03-25-09, 1:01 pm
cheers fellas, i'll have 6 eggs then instead of 4, the more the merrier eh! LOL
and i just ate "snack 2", 2 chicken breasts with spinach and broccoli and i stuck in a sweet potato as ive got to take a dog out on the bike this evening so i thought the carbs would be a good place to start. i plan on doing limited CV other then walking and some light bike work with the dogs.
looking forward to this journey!!

thegamedog
03-26-09, 10:37 am
havent done legs for about 3 weeks for a few bullshit reasons really, but i usually do them weekly, wasnt looking forward to them as i knew i would be walking around with jelly legs...oh hell i thought, lets get it on, hopefully, just hopefully i'll be lucky and get the fast recovery that people say m-stak brings even though its only day 2 LOL

Leg Press
1x10 - 50Kg warm up
1x12 - 100kg
1x10 - 150kg
1x8 - 175kg

Squats
1x10 - 100kg
1x8 - 120kg
1x6 - 145kg

Leg Extension
1x12 - 75kg
1x12 - 77.5kg
1x12 - 80kg

Leg Curl
1x12 - 68kg
1x12 - 75 kg
1x 12 - 80kg

Horizontal Calves
1x15 - 145kg
1x20 - 145kg
1x20 - 145 kg

SIT UPS
Swiss Ball Crunches 3x 20
Toe Touches with 8kg Medicine Ball 3x20

Im definately feeling the red pill, the energy is very consistent from it. my body is fucked but my head is totally alert. I can see how you could stay in the gym longer then normal for sure! on this occasion my legs really didnt want anymore at all and i know i will be paying for it tomorrow! Does anyone else feel like Morpheus off the Matrix when looking at the red pill....sorry...but i cant stop thinking about that part in the film whenever im looking at the blue and red pills! LOL

Diet is in check. ate 6 eggs this morning. Must admit i have TOTAL respect for all you guys that can genuinely eat 3500 + 4000 calories of REAL food plus shakes/MRP on top because this is harder work then the gym itself! LOL

feeling good, feeling sharp and waiting for the product to saturate my body.

until tomorow! aurevoir!

ghost
03-26-09, 10:41 am
awesome leg session brother. love the matrix reference.. one of my favorite movies!

ah the food. i love eating... 3500-4000.... those are the FUN days.! hahaha.

theharjmann
03-26-09, 10:45 am
good sesh!
keep up the hard work dude.
dont forget now....eat eat eat sleep sleep sleep!

im on legs + M Stak tonight aswell. Got:
45 degree leg press
SLDLs
Squats (ass to grass)
Leg Curls
Leg Extensions
Seated calf raise
Crunches.

Im buzzing!

thegamedog
03-27-09, 1:22 pm
HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS!!!!!!! - VIVA LA WEEKEND!!!!!

So legs are like jelly today as expected, but thats all good.

Diet is in check, all going well on that front no probs.

Today was shoulders day

Seated DB Presses
18kg x 8
22kg x 8
26kg x 8
30kg x 6

Upright Row
25kg x 12
35kg x 10
45kg x 8
45kg x 8

Military Press
40kg x 8
42.5kg x 8
45kg x 8
50 kg x 4

Standing Arnold Press
18kg x 6
16kg x 5
14kg x 6
14kg x 6

Front Raises
10kg x 8
12kg x 6
14kg x 3

I was feeling pretty knackered at this point and whilst my head was zooming along and wanting more my body was saying " nooooooooooo"...think that little red pill kicks arse by the way (or ass for my cousins across the pond :P)

Shrugs (barbell)
90kg x 20
90kg x 20
90kg x 20

Right, so im definately feeling the red pill and loving the clean & consistent energy it gives off. Don't "feel" much else from the Stak but im sure its working away.

Im having Saturday and Sunday OFF as we have friends staying with us. Im planning on taking the Stak but wanted to know if i could skip that red pill out? Don't fancy being wired all afternoon when our friends are here looking at me like someone with Attention deficit disorder as i cant sit still when im on it!

Have a good weekend guys!

thegamedog
03-28-09, 6:48 am
DAY OFF

My wife noticed a few red spots appearing on my back and i have a couple on my face, is it the M-Stak ? possibly...if it is GREAT as it means something is happening! :)

Im eating like a horse, yesterday my appetite really kicked in something crazy, the hunger pangs and rumbling of my stomach was unreal.
I must have packed in 4000 calories easily yesterday....happy days!

thegamedog
03-30-09, 9:47 am
DAY OFF

Ate big again yesterday, its becoming so much easier to pile the food down. Did have a sort of "cheat meal", went to nandos, portugese piri piri chicken, the badness was the chips and the 2 beers, but i dont feel too guilty.

Had the biggest roast lunch imaginable today, ate enough meat and veg for a weeks supply!

thegamedog
03-30-09, 10:00 am
So this is my weakest body part for sure but also the part of my body i enjoy doing the most as just over a year ago i weighed 17.5 stone (110kgs, or 245lbs) and was 22.5 % body fat and had man boobs to boot! a pretty nasty sight! so to have gotten rid of the bitch tits was my first priority then the reality dawned that perhaps im in fact quite weak in the chest...therefore i enjoy every chest session and really go for it big time as i WILL be proud as hell of myself when i have a chest that is enviable...at the moment its a way off, but every journey has to start with a plan...and thats my plan...

Weighed in at 83.3KG's and 14.1% body fat so an increas of 1.6kgs (or 3.5lbs) in 6 days. Im under no illiusion this is muscle but probably mainly due to the massivley increased appetite...but never the less nice to see

Flat bench
20kgs x 8
25kgs x8 (last week i managed 4 reps)
25kgs x 8 (last week i had to go back to 20kgs to get 8 reps out)

noticed an increase in Flat bench

Incline Bench
20x8
25x8
20x8
Didn't notice a big difference in incline bench

Decline
20x8
25x8 (was only managing 22.50 for 6 reps last week)
20x8 (was only managing 6 clean reps last week)
Noticed some improvements here!

Cable Cross Overs
12.5kgs - 3x 8

Noticed a better pump / feel here, didnt want to push weights up wanted to do it slowly and really squeeze

Incline Flye's
14kgs x 12 - Really Easy
18kgs x 10 (previous week only managed 4)
20 kgs x 4

Noticed on the Flyes i was able to comfortably flye heavier weights than the previous week.

So all in all some movements to the chest work out i did last week. Was is the MStak? Was it the hope of the Mstak coupled with the mindset? Who knows? All i do know is the weights increased and felt easier, so thats good!!

Diet is flying along as you can already gather so wont add much more here other than im now able to eat after training where previously i would have to have an MRP, now my gut is rumbling away needing food..HAPPY DAYS!!

theharjmann
03-30-09, 10:03 am
DAY OFF

Ate big again yesterday, its becoming so much easier to pile the food down. Did have a sort of "cheat meal", went to nandos, portugese piri piri chicken, the badness was the chips and the 2 beers, but i dont feel too guilty.

Had the biggest roast lunch imaginable today, ate enough meat and veg for a weeks supply!

HAHA good lad!

whenever i go to nandos at lunch with my work mates i always buy a plain jacket potato from the stall outside and just buy half or whole chicken inside and eat the potato with the chicken!

Good to see you are eating loads mate.

Keep it up.

thegamedog
03-31-09, 10:34 am
Been a week since taking this and today did back
Managed to beat all of last weeks back works outs. Included deadlifts and bent over rows.

happy days!

C.Coronato
03-31-09, 11:06 am
Progress brother. Nice.

thegamedog
04-01-09, 11:26 am
Yet again im pushing on from last weeks PB's.
im begining to laugh now as this stuff is definately working and last week when i was maxing out and struggling to push the 8th or 10th rep im now going past that with increased weight

im a real person, im not sponsored or being paid to try this stuff.....trust me, this shit works for sure ! AND i dont think im close to being done, i've a feeling this is going to keep getting better and better as the time progresses.

i wont list diet or work out instead i'll do a comparrison at the end unless folks really want it

i mentioned achne the other day...well....thats no longer here, so seeing no side effects. i am getting tired which is probably down to the extra energy im pushing out. the red tablet is making me stay away until about 1am every night/morning which isnt ideal and im trining around 1pm, so a good 12 hours after, but for what im doing i'll take it.

had a few mood swings...can feel a little depressed at times, but not sure if thats the mstak or other matters...think its more than likely other matters but feels more exagerated perhaps because of mstak...who knows? im not qualified to give an opinion there, but its no big deal because i start smiling and get all happy when i think of the progress!

happy fuckin days animal! certainly a good product i think!
onwards & upwards

theharjmann
04-01-09, 11:36 am
nice!
keep it up!

i ate a whole chicken at nando's today! happy days LOL!

Yeah i notice that anger is more exagerated with M-Stak....it doesnt just make me angry.

Keep at it

thegamedog
04-01-09, 11:41 am
yeah ive noticed ive been a bit short tempered too but at nearly 30 years of ago ive got a handle on that, i can sense the build up and just remind myself to sit back and chill out.
as you say...its not just the anger.....the libido is rocking out too, much to both mine and my wifes happiness!
hope you enjoyed the nandos mate! no doubt you did!

thegamedog
04-06-09, 10:10 am
had a good shoulder work out, didnt beat any of last weeks pb's, but i felt i had a better session than the previous week. better technique all round.

not noticing any side effects other than already mentioned.

thegamedog
04-06-09, 10:14 am
went back in and did a 2nd chest workout this week. wasnt looking to push on from this weeks previous lifts, but more on lifting slowly, and correctly.
had a fantastic pump, a mate gave me 2 scoops of Bullshit Nitros Oxide xploding stuff to try and think that worked really well with the stak. didnt take the redpill because of this and managed to sleep much better! LOL
wont be wasting my cash on that nos he had though, would prefer to spend it on food and a better protein powder, still something different.

noticing no side effects except again im wondering if the spots on my back are to do with mstak. the wife has commented about them again and she never does....so must be something to do with the mstak....i cant see my back so i dont give 2 shits! LOL

thegamedog
04-06-09, 10:15 am
well....weekend means time to recover.
continued eating like a king and took the stak as usual on the weekends.

thegamedog
04-06-09, 10:21 am
just back in from the gym and had a really good session. managed to push on again from last week's pb's. where before i might have struggled to do 8 reps and got to say 5 clean reps, im now getting all 8 in nicely or have increased so again im at the 5 / 6 clean rep range then a couple of seconds to rest to squeeze out the final reps.

weighed in as usual, strangely i've gone from 83.3kgs to 82.3kgs and down from 14.1& BF to 13.7%
im wearing exactly the same shorts and t-shirt and setting the machine up the same. machine is a Tanita TBF-300 and although im not really qualified to say i think its a crock of fucking shit, but i use it wearing the same gear and hope even if the measurements are out, they will be consitently out and i can at least use it as a bench mark....
i ate like a king over the weekend so suprised i didnt clock in heavier.

skipped that redpill again as i was given a bit more of that Bull Shit Nitrox oxide stuff...quite like the taste of it but cant get my head around the money paid for it and what it does. will try that redpill again tomorrow and compare sleep on wednesday.

until then....aurevoir

thegamedog
04-07-09, 12:55 pm
had a great chest work out, didnt do that NO product, but instead took the redpill. pump was equally as good and i havent crashed yet like i had before on the NO product....that red pill is dangerous though as i really dont feel tired when training and today when i was "done and heading for the showers" i eneded up spotting a mate on his flat bench and ended up doing another 5 sets with him!!! you could sell that redpill to ravers and clubbers....they would love that shit and be going all night!

managed to push nearly my own body weight in flat and incline chest which is only 175lbs and small fry compared to what some off you guys do, but for me it was a great feeling and what i had hoped to be doing by the end of the mstak, so to say im pleased is definately fair.

until tomorrow...be lucky

theharjmann
04-08-09, 3:56 pm
nice man keep it up

dont bother judging progress on scales.....just wear baggy t shirts and dont look at urself for the 3 weeks...after have a look in the mirror and u will be surprised!

My weight tends to stay the same but my bf drops when im on MStak and i eat loads!"

Keep on it!

ghost
04-08-09, 3:59 pm
take the scale, and throw it out the window.

thegamedog
04-09-09, 6:07 am
i like your style rcrott, but might have to pass for now! lol
the harj im hearing you about the mirror vs the scales...definately agree :)

had a good arm work out yesterday but have also noticed im getting what ive had before in my legs when doing lots of fast walking uphill "shin splints", im getting this sharp pain in my forearms along the bone. i notice if i dont grip as hard and keep my wrists straight when curling the pain isnt as bad, but its like my forarms are so pumped that it does become uncomfortable to lift...managed to work round it yesterday and do hammers, chins etc that have a different range of movement, but think i probably need to give my forearms a break at some point as the last few weeks they have niggled.

as of next week im done with the mstack, i had planned on taking 2 weeks off creatine & other supps other than protein to give my body a chance to clear out but ive enjoyed this animal product and have been looking at test & stack to get into after the break...anyone have any opinions on either after doing mstak?

Appollonian
04-09-09, 7:22 am
I have to agree with the others about the scale...

This log makes me want to go get another can for myself.

As for the shin splints, how well are your shoes matched to your movement style? I know that I can buy a 'good' pair of shoes that doesn't match my walking/running style and after a quarter mile my fee/shins/knees will be killing me, but with good shoes, I can go for miles with no problem.

thegamedog
04-09-09, 7:41 am
hey Appollonian after re-reading my post i realise i didnt write it very well. its not shin splints i have, but a pain similar to shin splits...the only way i could sort of describe them, but the pain is infact in my forearms.
thanks for the tip on the shoes, good info that!

thegamedog
04-09-09, 11:13 am
had one of the best works outs yet.
last week i was squatting 145kg for 6 reps and that was me flat out. today i did 150kg for 8 reps and i did it twice! get the fuck in! my legs are totally destroyed though, im struggling to walk about as they feel like jelly and a slight push from a 5 year old would see me on my arse!

im really pleased but must be honest im dreading waking up in the morning and trying to navigate all the stairs in my house! LOL

one thing i have most definately noticed about mstak is my recovery time seems much faster with it. i hadnt done deadlifts for a good 5 / 6 weeks previous to me starting this and going straight back into them last week and this week and doing 245lbs i thought i would be struggling with the lower back the next day much more than i did...im hoping that happens tomorow too!

thegamedog
04-14-09, 7:19 am
Had a solid work out again. Havent struggled for motivation at all, never really do to be totally honest but have been putting in the extra eating and lifting effort where possible to try and get the most out of mstak.

thegamedog
04-14-09, 7:21 am
Had the long bankholiday weekend and my forearms have been niggling more and more, so enjoyed the 3 days of rest. Ate like a horse, a little junk, crisps and easter egg as we had friends round, but for sure getting in about 3000 - 3200 calories, possibly more with the crap food.

thegamedog
04-14-09, 7:31 am
well today is day 21 and i have one pak left. (quite a few redpills left, about 9) and have had 3 days off so looking forward to getting into the gym today.

So far ive enjoyed a little extra strength, if it was the placebo effect or the mstak, i dont know, but all i do know is i managed to use that extra strength and stack more weight onto my lifts.
I have definately had an increased appetite and have eaten well over the last 21 days. I have had a couple of "bad days" where i might have had a couple of beers, some crisps or some easter egg, but in reality it was pretty miniscule.
i've also felt recovery has been better all round. i've ached a little more then usual some days but thats due to the extra work i've been able to do as that red pill really keeps the energy up and has kept me plugging away in the gym when i maybe should have left already.

All in all im happy with the product. I guess i wont know for a couple of weeks what i have really got from it. If i stand on the scales i might get a reading that reads well, but i did use CEE whilst on this stak with protein powder and a mult vit, so there will be some water loss from the CEE i imagine etc. I didnt expect to have noticeable mirror differences in only 3 weeks from what the product ingredients were, but i do think i will have put on some lean mass simply because i was eating more and lifting a little heavier all round...that can only be good right?!?!!!

i will come back and write in here in a few weeks how it's all played out, what achne breaks out, what the weight says, etc etc etc so if it's helpful to anyone else that great!

im off to kill my back shortly and cant wait to be honest!! 3 days off has been great, but im raring to go!

thanks animal for what seems a solid product. been enjoyable writing here, sorry for the long rambling posts guys, but hopefully it's been something to read for those considering trying mstak.

thegamedog
04-14-09, 7:37 am
i did try and edit my previous post and add this, but it said the 5 minute window was up by the time i tried to submitt it.

i didnt have any noticeable "sides", maybe a little acne on my back, but nothing major and if it was hot i would have had my top off no problem, it wasnt tragic case of acne. i did notice my mood coule be exagerrated....if i was happy i could be really happy and if i was worrying i could really worry...it felt like it just exagerrated my mood a little but it didnt take a hold and determine my mood, i was able to control my mood i felt it just emphasized it a little. i did have an increased sex drive, this did die down by week 3, but week 1 and half way into week 2 me and the wife did take full advantage of the stak! :P
all in all - pretty clean product without any worries i would say!

thegamedog
04-14-09, 9:47 am
just back in...scales at the gym said 83.2kgs @14.7 bodyfat
LOL - they really are junk scales!

will post back here in a couple of weeks :)

thegamedog
04-22-09, 6:25 am
yep, holding the weight nicely and definately feel i made some gains using the mstak.
i will use this again! very pleased all round!