PDA

View Full Version : Needs some help here

loligagger
03-25-09, 1:23 pm
whats up, i just needed to know what everyone thinks. i just finished 6 weeks of 5 grams of creatine a day, and now its time to cycle off of it. However, I want to take animal pump, and want to know if i should wait the 4 weeks until i start taking AP, or just start now. i know animal pump can be taken everyday, but just wanted to know if you guys had anything to say about the situation and any suggestions about my cycle.

mritter3
03-25-09, 1:31 pm
i say take it now...animal pump is a foundational supplement that can be taken year round. I don't believe you have to wait to take it.

Little Z
03-25-09, 1:39 pm
well some people believe in creatine loading and cycling, but as mritter3 has posted, Pump is a foundational supplement that many
users take everyday.. I take it on my lifting days only, and use it as my only creatine source as of now.. but its honestly up
to you and knowing your body..

sanga
03-25-09, 4:59 pm
whats up, i just needed to know what everyone thinks. i just finished 6 weeks of 5 grams of creatine a day, and now its time to cycle off of it. However, I want to take animal pump, and want to know if i should wait the 4 weeks until i start taking AP, or just start now. i know animal pump can be taken everyday, but just wanted to know if you guys had anything to say about the situation and any suggestions about my cycle.

How old are you mate and how long you been training? Whats your diet like?

loligagger
03-25-09, 7:14 pm
im 19 now. diet is high protein, low fat, and low carbs. ive been training since 2004 for football, but i got serious about training june 2008

k1usa
03-25-09, 7:25 pm
all you need is a good clean diet...no worries about crazy sups....keep it animal...and simple....rest..train like a heathon...eat like you had 5 assholes and keep going strong bro....dont get all hung up on sups....eat and be strong....its all about the fucking fork my friend...love the fork....