PDA

View Full Version : Question About The Cage 09

belladiabla13
03-27-09, 1:44 pm
Whats the most a female bench pressed (and actually repped) in the cage this past Arnold?

Barbenders Babe
03-27-09, 1:47 pm
good question. . . .

belladiabla13
03-27-09, 1:58 pm
Whats the most a female bench pressed (and actually repped) in the cage this past Arnold?

I'm benching more than half my body weight now, but I refuse to go into the cage to bench until I can REP AT LEAST MY BODY WEIGHT!!! <<this girl aint no punk :) >> That' my goal for 2010!

cstmgp
03-27-09, 4:35 pm
The girls only had to bench half their body weight in the open lifting competitions. One woman put up 70 reps, and could've done more but thought vinny said to stop. There were a few girls who did chose to bench their body weight, I think they did maybe 6 and 10. I may have missed a few ladies, if so, I'm sure someone will chime in.

Shaun

Steel_Claddagh
03-27-09, 4:41 pm
I'm benching more than half my body weight now, but I refuse to go into the cage to bench until I can REP AT LEAST MY BODY WEIGHT!!! <<this girl aint no punk :) >> That' my goal for 2010!

Don't even worry about what anyone else did, baby.... I'll have you benching hmmm, lets see.... I'm gonna say 175x6 by my birthday, which is more than ANY woman who has had six children should legally be allowed to do!!! lmao MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Steel_Claddagh
03-27-09, 5:39 pm
Don't even worry about what anyone else did, baby.... I'll have you benching hmmm, lets see.... I'm gonna say 175x6 by my birthday, which is more than ANY woman who has had six children should legally be allowed to do!!! lmao MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Im not worried. Just curious!

cstmgp
03-28-09, 7:53 pm
Im not worried. Just curious!

LOL, don't forget to switch usernames!!!! Oh yeah, you'll be tearing it up by next march with some good hard animal style work. If you're already at half your body weight, I'm sure you be reppin BW easy by cage '10.
Good Luck
Shaun

Mr. Aestheticz
03-28-09, 7:58 pm
If I Remember Correctly Some Girl Benched 135 For 6, I Might Be Wrong, But I Am Pretty Sure It Was For 6 I Know For A Fact She Did 135, Full Reps Too No Bs!

belladiabla13
03-28-09, 8:04 pm
LOL, don't forget to switch usernames!!!! Oh yeah, you'll be tearing it up by next march with some good hard animal style work. If you're already at half your body weight, I'm sure you be reppin BW easy by cage '10.
Good Luck
Shaun

I didn't even realize he was logged in LOL!! Guess that will teach him to log out..huh!!

belladiabla13
03-28-09, 8:05 pm
If I Remember Correctly Some Girl Benched 135 For 6, I Might Be Wrong, But I Am Pretty Sure It Was For 6 I Know For A Fact She Did 135, Full Reps Too No Bs!

That is my current max..2 reps.. But March is long and far away...

cstmgp
03-28-09, 8:30 pm
That is my current max..2 reps.. But March is long and far away...

If you are already at 135, you'll be repp'n like a mad woman at the arnold. It'd be cool to be the woman with the highest reps/bdywght at the cage!
Shaun

belladiabla13
03-28-09, 10:43 pm
If you are already at 135, you'll be repp'n like a mad woman at the arnold. It'd be cool to be the woman with the highest reps/bdywght at the cage!
Shaun

I just starting lifting FEB of this year. I LOVE IT!!!

dannynb
03-28-09, 11:28 pm
I just starting lifting FEB of this year. I LOVE IT!!!

Well keep hitting it. But yeah I do remember some gal doing her BW for reps...I think it's the woman Mr A was talking about.....