PDA

View Full Version : Nitro vs. EAA Stack

TheAmoryWars
03-27-09, 8:42 pm
A buddy of mine asked what the difference was between Animal Nitro and Universal's EAA Stack. I told him they were basically identical besides the delivery system (pills vs. juicy watermelon deliciousness). Just wanted to confirm this...

rocky36
03-27-09, 9:31 pm
Animal Nitro has all the eaa's in capsule form, EAA stack is in a powder..

Here are a couple links you should take a look at..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...aa+stack+nitro

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...aa+stack+nitro

B.C.
03-28-09, 12:30 am
Nitro is much more complete than either EAA/BCAA Stacks. Nitro contains, pretty much, every amino acid your body needs inside that "critical anabolic window", both essential, and branch chained. It is an awesome supp. One of my favorites. EAA's are more geared towards intra-workout consumption, while BCAA's are more post workout. Nitro contains both.

Little Z
03-28-09, 5:37 am
Nitro is much more complete than either EAA/BCAA Stacks. Nitro contains, pretty much, every amino acid your body needs inside that "critical anabolic window", both essential, and branch chained. It is an awesome supp. One of my favorites. EAA's are more geared towards intra-workout consumption, while BCAA's are more post workout. Nitro contains both.

Good info there..

Thats why I use Nitro on lifting days and EAA Stack on off days..

mritter3
03-28-09, 11:42 am
in the same boat as you Z, nitro on training days and eaa stack on off days. if it wasn't so expensive i would take nitro year round every day.

Little Z
03-28-09, 1:32 pm
in the same boat as you Z, nitro on training days and eaa stack on off days. if it wasn't so expensive i would take nitro year round every day.

well maaaaaybe we will be lucky enough to get some Nitro Big88s in the future..

now THAT.. would rock my world.. and be affordable for us all..

andrewT
03-28-09, 1:53 pm
that would be cool!

I wan't to try NITRO so bad, but it is just out of my range

B.C.
03-28-09, 2:14 pm
I can definitely feel you guys on the price issue. I just started taking two packs on training days. Before, I only took one...because of the price. I have seen cases for sale on e-bay before. It was like a hundred bucks, but I think it was 12 cans. I should have dropped the cash when I saw it.