PDA

View Full Version : Vinny video shoot at Bodyworx Hardcore (video)

triplewkurupt
03-27-09, 11:20 pm
While I was at the Blackout I had a chance to speak with Vinny and offer my video production services. Well guys, I just got in from filming up at Body Worx Hardcore in beautiful Paterson New Jersey and let me tell you... Not only did the gym live up to its name (this would be a great place for an ABC), but Vinny and his training partner put on one hell of a show. Vinny was banging out shoulders and biceps and tearing the place up. This upcoming video is going to be gritty, hardcore training at its best. What makes this even fresher is that Vinny was representing in his red ANIMAL iconic. I will keep everyone updated on the progress. For now, here is one clip of what I shot tonight... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvnWKnYT7eI&fmt=18

prowrestler
03-28-09, 12:15 am
vinnys got a hell ofa physique

TigerAce01
03-28-09, 12:29 am
I fucking love Vinny's physique. I just like the fact that he's not a hardcore mass freak with immense, distorted muscle bellies, but instead is just so refined. Proportions, symmetry, and just enough mass. More bodybuilders should look like Vin. Perfect in my opinion.

-Ace

Phil800101
03-28-09, 1:04 am
Awesome clip. I can't wait for this DVD.

sanga
03-28-09, 5:44 am
Thats excellent, Vinny has an excellent physique and is looking really good in this clip, can`t wait for the dvd.

mritter3
03-28-09, 11:41 am
vinny is a beast plain and simple

Iceiktitan
03-28-09, 12:11 pm
Vinny. You Are the true meaning of ANIMAL. Nothing more the say about that...

triplewkurupt
03-28-09, 4:34 pm
Vinny. You Are the true meaning of ANIMAL. Nothing more the say about that...

I couldn't agree more. Today we filmed Vinny and his partner doing a session of legs... It was shear brutality! Vinny actually took the mantra 'Squat til you puke' and made it a reality. This video is shaping up to monstrous.

Pizzalamp
03-28-09, 5:04 pm
looking insane!!

BigAnt
03-28-09, 5:11 pm
great clip---I wanna see more!

deanna7272
03-28-09, 6:54 pm
I can't wait... It's just a teaser of what's to come... I will have me one... OR two...lol

dannynb
03-28-09, 7:04 pm
Looking forward to seeing the whole damn thing. Vinny does have one of the best physiques I've ever seen.

Vinny G
03-29-09, 8:53 pm
great clip---I wanna see more!

THANKS

Also....i think about our talk on the treadmill all the time.

triplewkurupt
04-03-09, 11:16 pm
Just got in from another night of filming Vinny and his training partner throwing around big weight at BodyWorx Hardcore. Vinny is incredible shape and will be giving everyone a run for their money at the NY Pro.

I posted up another video for all of your enjoyment... So far this is shaping up to be a monumental training video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVoMoU4u-Co&fmt=18

Phil800101
04-04-09, 12:29 am
Just got in from another night of filming Vinny and his training partner throwing around big weight at BodyWorx Hardcore. Vinny is incredible shape and will be giving everyone a run for their money at the NY Pro.

I posted up another video for all of your enjoyment... So far this is shaping up to be a monumental training video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVoMoU4u-Co&fmt=18

Another great clip! This looks like it's going to be an awesome DVD.

G Diesel
04-04-09, 12:52 am
That is the fucking real shit right there... Holy fuck I'm pumped to train right now and I've already trained twice today. Thanks for kicking the real deal Vin. Can't wait to see it.

Peace, G

sanga
04-04-09, 8:02 am
Excellent stuff, definately looks better in black and white IMO.

You got a title for the DVD yet Vinny or do we have to wait?

What about one of the following-

Busting it with The Lip

The Lip strikes back

sections or exercises could be titled-

Legs with The Lip

Lip Laterals

Lying Lip Presses

Lip Lunges

Or maybe something like "Where are all you fuckers that wrote me off previously" lol

Looking forward to this Vinny and to seeing you give them shit at the shows.

triplewkurupt
07-03-09, 10:41 pm
I've been busy putting the DVD together and it is turning out great... Pure gritty hardcore training at it's finest. As soon as the finishing touches have been put on the DVD, there will be information on how to get a hold of it. For the time being, here is a clip to satiate you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyygAIv-vTI&fmt=18

Iceiktitan
07-04-09, 9:35 am
Simply Sick. Vinny, to those who wrote you off before previously fuckem. Keep smashing weight!

jesse45690
07-04-09, 11:51 am
Cant wait to see the finished product.

mritter3
07-04-09, 11:57 am
looking good vinny.

Vinny G
07-05-09, 9:21 am
Excellent stuff, definately looks better in black and white IMO.

You got a title for the DVD yet Vinny or do we have to wait?

What about one of the following-

Busting it with The Lip

The Lip strikes back

sections or exercises could be titled-

Legs with The Lip

Lip Laterals

Lying Lip Presses

Lip Lunges

Or maybe something like "Where are all you fuckers that wrote me off previously" lol

Looking forward to this Vinny and to seeing you give them shit at the shows.

i was more thinking:

LUCKY 13

Phil800101
07-05-09, 1:25 pm
I can't wait for this.