PDA

View Full Version : 6 days.

KYFMS
03-29-09, 1:00 pm
13 weeks and 1 day in. 6 left untill judgement day. but whos counting. The psycological stresses, physical and emotinal all piled up leading to this one day. This is my olympia. Same food at the same times for the past 13 fucking weeks. Not one cheat meal. from 225lbs to 186lbs.
This is it. 6 more days of 5am cardio, night training, and meticulate dieting. 4 and a half more days of chooking down salt for sodium loading.
I will go on stage.
I will finish what i set out to do.
I will not be out worked.
And i will be rewarded.
Keep your heads up brothers, the journey is long and beautiful. i stand with you.

violator
03-30-09, 2:08 am
amazing achievement so far G.....good luck with the show.....
what BF have u ended up at?...totally shredded im sure what show u entering?....what diet method did u use?

Get yours...

belladiabla13
03-30-09, 12:53 pm
13 weeks and 1 day in. 6 left untill judgement day. but whos counting. The psycological stresses, physical and emotinal all piled up leading to this one day. This is my olympia. Same food at the same times for the past 13 fucking weeks. Not one cheat meal. from 225lbs to 186lbs.
This is it. 6 more days of 5am cardio, night training, and meticulate dieting. 4 and a half more days of chooking down salt for sodium loading.
I will go on stage.
And i will be rewarded.
Keep your heads up brothers, the journey is long and beautiful. i stand with you.

GOOD LUCK!!! KICK SOME ASS!!!

KYFMS
04-01-09, 12:36 pm
amazing achievement so far G.....good luck with the show.....
what BF have u ended up at?...totally shredded im sure what show u entering?....what diet method did u use?

Get yours...

Hey Thanks! I used a diet by my good freind who is also a trainer Romer Mendez, I am doing the CAN/AM in Buffalo NY, drug free bodybuilding show, my BF at 5 weeks was 7.2% and i have dropped significantly since then, but am focusing on the mirror and havent checked it since. For kicks im sure i will take it post-show, but drying out very well and coming at a big 185 right now!

live2lift
04-01-09, 1:09 pm
I will go on stage.
And i will be rewarded.

Solid shit brotha...the best of luck to you!

KYFMS
04-06-09, 10:31 pm
Hey guys just to let you know the show was fun and a great personal success.

Novice light heavy i was the only one.. so they put me with the Heavy weights.
i weighed 178lbs next to guys over 190lbs! But i still managed a fourth place trophie and it was an awesome expieriance. Cant wait for the next one

Angst
04-06-09, 10:36 pm

i weighed 178lbs next to guys over 190lbs! But i still managed a fourth place trophie and it was an awesome expieriance. Cant wait for the next one

Good job man, you looked good. I worked at the show, I'm the guy in the dark bottom up shirt and jeans.
Are you doing the North East in 2 weeks?

live2lift
04-08-09, 12:49 pm

Congrats on that bro. Awesome that you placed 4th against guys not even in your division. Man hearing your success is making me want to take the stage again. Keep us all posted on your next one.

Peace

Hollow
04-08-09, 12:58 pm
Congrats KYFMS!!!

KYFMS
04-08-09, 1:24 pm
Good job man, you looked good. I worked at the show, I'm the guy in the dark bottom up shirt and jeans.
Are you doing the North East in 2 weeks?

Thanks, no im actually training to do some pull competitions with the powerlifting club me and my buddy started here at canisius in buffalo, next bodybuilding comp im going to do will either be the Olympus, or nothing untill the fall