PDA

View Full Version : New to the animal program, need a little help

DG33
03-29-09, 11:56 pm
Alright so the goal is to get bigger and stronger without really messing with me testoserone, right now I am about 6'1 and weigh in at 210. My bench is 260, squat 420, and clean 280. So far I am on the PAK, creatine, and a gainer. If I combine all these with the m-stak will that help my cause?

prowrestler
03-30-09, 12:12 am
hey, ya, we dont mention other companys products on UNIVERSALS website. you can say "a gainer' or somethin generic though.

k so now on to your question.

from what im gathering, your relying too much on supplements to get you your results. you need food.

combine some steak and eggs with that and you'll be set.

you get big by progressivly training and progressivly eating. yes, make progress in the fuckin kitchen too. if your eating the same as you where 20 pounds ago, good luck gaining now you know.

supplementation should be very basic. good multi, whey and a gainer for easy fast cals. your already set dude, don't overthink shit

DG33
03-30-09, 9:26 am
See the problem is, all my buddies are on test. boosters, they are making huge gains, for instance i had a friend who went up 25 lbs on his bench in three weeks. To me, that is quite a lot. I am definately the same size as all of them but i would prefer to be a bit bigger and a lot stronger. I was just wondering if the m-stak could help me get to their level. I mean they just pulled away so quickly. The reason I want results fairly fast is because we have a powerlifting meet coming up in about 4 weeks.

mritter3
03-30-09, 10:04 am
if you are looking to still put on some weight, than yes, mstack is a great product. I think otherwise yo got it covered i like pak, creatine, gainer, as long as your diet is evolving as you are gaining than you are on the right track.

DG33
03-30-09, 10:14 am
OK thanks for the info

MetalAsh12
03-30-09, 1:11 pm
OK thanks for the info

Yep, they covered it for you. Remember that diet is THE most important part of getting bigger. You can take the best supplements in the world, but without proper diet, you'll see minimal gains. Remember your protein and remember to eat within 45 minutes to an hour of lifting that last weight.