PDA

View Full Version : Cuts

rmeguy
03-30-09, 4:37 am
Hey brothers, im about to go on my cut cycle. Of course i will be buying cuts, and i have pak, is there anything else that i should get that would help with this stack in particular. And is it ok to take 2 cans of cut back to back? Thanks for the help.

-Ben

Little Z
03-30-09, 4:41 am
Hey brothers, im about to go on my cut cycle. Of course i will be buying cuts, and i have pak, is there anything else that i should get that would help with this stack in particular. And is it ok to take 2 cans of cut back to back? Thanks for the help.

-Ben

If you are doing a cut, and using Cuts you can always use some EAAs since you will be dieting.. Nitro is a great product as well
as EAA Stack.. I also used Pump while using Cuts.. to give me that extra kick while lifting..

if you are going to do 2 cycles of Cuts, you need to make sure after the first can (21 days) that you take 1 week off before starting
the second can.. that is not a suggestion from the company but a recommendation..

good luck with that stack bro..

rmeguy
03-30-09, 5:18 am
If you are doing a cut, and using Cuts you can always use some EAAs since you will be dieting.. Nitro is a great product as well
as EAA Stack.. I also used Pump while using Cuts.. to give me that extra kick while lifting..

if you are going to do 2 cycles of Cuts, you need to make sure after the first can (21 days) that you take 1 week off before starting
the second can.. that is not a suggestion from the company but a recommendation..

good luck with that stack bro..

Awesome info bro, i just placed my order, 2 cans of cuts, pump, nitro, and real gains. Thanks alot for the feedback, i will keep you posted.

-Ben

Little Z
03-30-09, 5:43 am
Awesome info bro, i just placed my order, 2 cans of cuts, pump, nitro, and real gains. Thanks alot for the feedback, i will keep you posted.

-Ben

Real Gains for after the cut right?

and great stack you picked up, you will really enjoy that combo bro.. ill definitely be checkin in with you

weedlewott
03-30-09, 6:39 am
Cool about the cut cycle. i'm doing 2 cans too. i'm doing a pak, cut, stak cycle. the stak has helped me keep my muscle mass and then some while at the same time cutting down on the bulk. you got anything for me?