PDA

View Full Version : Sticks and Stones...

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-09, 1:40 pm
Making a thread for all my bullshit thoughts and ideas that I am not going to waste posting in my journey!

Wanna know whats da deal in my head, I am bringing it to you raw and un-cut!

P.S. I took this idea from McFly (Thanks)!

...EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-09, 1:41 pm
You know I think that taking this week off from the gym was a real smart desicion and the timing was perfect!

It gave me a chance to really sit down and really think about what i want to achieve and where I want to be in my future, along with it really gave me the opportunity to look at myself in the mirror and realize analyze where I am at and how i am looking.

I wont bullshit I am not satisfied at all with how I am looking and feeling, I think I am very unproportionate and yes though it is the off-season and we do gain weight and are not here ot look pretty, my bf% is getting a little out of hand.

One thing that I can not fucking stand about myself is the fact that i acan not make up my mind, I get pissed because I feel like a female because I can not make up my fucking mind in regard sto how I want to train.

Though training is about finding what works for you, I feel like I still have not found something solid that works for me, the only main thing I have to keep telling myself is that I still have a lot more time to fix these things and make my chnages, I mean I still have about lil over a year that is a lot of time but I already have put in about 5 1/2 months inot my off season.

I am sick of toggling i deas and thinking this and that, the problem is I think tooooooooooooooooo much it is my greater enemy, it is what kills me!

So after taking this week of of chillen, trying to rest, and play catch up on things I feel like things are a lil brighter for me, I realized what I need to do and what needs to be done, I find myself more hungry, more driven, and a lil intimidated (this is a good thing).

I like being intimidated because it puts me back in place and grounds me and lets me know this shit is no joke, your boy has found a new nitch, I now realize that the motto "TRAIN SMARTER NOT HARDER" is something i reall y need to look into.

I have been doing a lot of reading and research in regards to training, dieting, and just all around other bullshit, this was a veyr insightful week off, I AM JUST GLAD TO BE BACK IN THE GYM WIHT A NEW HUNGER.

...EASY!!!

C.Coronato
03-30-09, 1:44 pm
Sounds good brothaaa. Get in there.

mritter3
03-30-09, 1:49 pm
you will find what works for you, glad to see the week off paid off for you, and put things in perspective, good luck with the training bro....just remember..YOU GOT THIS!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-09, 1:57 pm
Sounds good brothaaa. Get in there.

IN THERE!!!

you will find what works for you, glad to see the week off paid off for you, and put things in perspective, good luck with the training bro....just remember..YOU GOT THIS!!!!

GOOD LOOKS I FEEL LIEK A NEW MAN!

TheDarkHalf
03-30-09, 2:19 pm
Quit bullshittin on this thread Mr. A - DO WORK!

ghost
03-30-09, 3:37 pm
subbed brother. keep writing it down man.... best therapy right there.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-09, 6:20 pm
Quit bullshittin on this thread Mr. A - DO WORK!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subbed brother. keep writing it down man.... best therapy right there.

TOO MANY WORDS KID!

Mickey
03-31-09, 4:59 am
Always good to see someone get their shit out, good anger management. Now all you gotta do is focus that energy in the gym and you're bound to make the gains.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-31-09, 10:19 am
Always good to see someone get their shit out, good anger management. Now all you gotta do is focus that energy in the gym and you're bound to make the gains.

NEED SOMETHING RIGHT LOL

Mr. Aestheticz
04-02-09, 11:43 am
Life Is A Bitch Depending On How You Treat Her They Say!

Life Is Like A Fight You Bring Your Fist It Brings A Knife, You Bring A Knife It Brings A Gun, You Bring A Gun And It Comes With A Fucking Army!

Post The Arnold Life Has Just Been Mean Snarling Foaming At That Mouth Beast, With All The Bullshit, Drama, And Stress I Came Home Too And Did Not Expect, I Wish The Cage And Arnold Classic Could Last Forever!

Shit Is Having An Effect On My Psychy, Attitude, And Other Major Aspects Of My Life, I Try To Smile All The Time And Laugh To Hide The Pain And Stress That I Really Feel!

Yeah I Have The Iron To Turn To, But At Times The Iron Just Isnt Enough, It Is Enough To Release The Physical Stress, But What About The Mental Stress That Eats Away Me The Most.

Im A Loner, Always Have And Always Will Be, Never Like Having A Lot Of Friends Based Off Of The Fact That People From My Past Have Tried To Taek My Money, Harm Me Mentally And Physically, And Tried To Take More Precious Things Away From Me!

I Trust No One But A Chosen Few, I Am Down Here In Raleigh, Nc Dolo Besides Having My Brother, Its Rough Dealing And Trying To Maintain A Relationship And Have A Life With Someone You Love More Than Anyting On The Earth And Do It From A Few Hundred Miles Away!

I Guess That Is Why I Spend Most Of Time Here On The Forvm Because I Have No One Or Anything Else To Turn To, Some Might Find It Sad, But Hey I Give Two Fucks Bout What Peopl Think About Me, Im A Soldier A True And Real !@$$@ (can Not Use This Word Publicly)!

Fuck Sympathy Dont Need It And Dont Want It And Never Will Ask For It, I Can Either Let It Build Up And Let Loose On The Wrong Person, At The Wrong Place And At The Wrong Time, Or I Can Type And Cry Her Eon The Forvm, Lol Ill Take My Chances Here Too Much To Gain And Lose To Do Sum Dumb Shit Like Back When I Was An Idiot!

...easy!!!

ghost
04-02-09, 11:51 am
dude, Life sucks...when shit like this happens. but you make of it what you will. I know you, man up. Destroy the drama, you dont need that shit in your life. You know we are all here for you no matter what it is you need.

cant always hide the stress of life, dont bottle it up, you may accidently unleash it on someone that doesnt deserve it.

find some of the other NC animals. they are trustworthy people. OR, get your ass up here to Detroit and hang out here if you need to brother. extra room is always open for a fellow Animal.

ghost
04-02-09, 11:53 am
btw, if you dont open up, and let some friends in, it gets lonely. more so than you could imagine.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-02-09, 12:27 pm
dude, Life sucks...when shit like this happens. but you make of it what you will. I know you, man up. Destroy the drama, you dont need that shit in your life. You know we are all here for you no matter what it is you need.

cant always hide the stress of life, dont bottle it up, you may accidently unleash it on someone that doesnt deserve it.

find some of the other NC animals. they are trustworthy people. OR, get your ass up here to Detroit and hang out here if you need to brother. extra room is always open for a fellow Animal.

btw, if you dont open up, and let some friends in, it gets lonely. more so than you could imagine.

I APPRECIATE MUCH!

C.Coronato
04-02-09, 12:36 pm
Brother. You have many more friends than you can imagine. I have heard people talk and say that a better person could not have won that all exclusive package. You are a great dude and man shit beats you down. Life, work, even the gym. I admit the gym isnt always the answer. I was the same way. Just keep you head up soldier. Your a natural bodybuilder with an amazing physique. Im not going to sit here and give you symapthy cause one thats not what you need and two your not asking for it. Face it homie. Show the people who doubted you that your real and your doing it your way. People who say no, just turn away, dont even give them a second chance. Keep your heart high homie and we all know you'll go far. I wish i had a boy up here who was as passionate as you are man, even if it was for something else. Most of my friends are lazy, mooch off their parents, and complain that there parents wont give them any more dough. "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." - Rocky. Solid Quote and very meaningful. Keep pushing brother. You got this. If not i know a few big dudes who will come down and whip your ass into shape.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-02-09, 1:10 pm
Brother. You have many more friends than you can imagine. I have heard people talk and say that a better person could not have won that all exclusive package. You are a great dude and man shit beats you down. Life, work, even the gym. I admit the gym isnt always the answer. I was the same way. Just keep you head up soldier. Your a natural bodybuilder with an amazing physique. Im not going to sit here and give you symapthy cause one thats not what you need and two your not asking for it. Face it homie. Show the people who doubted you that your real and your doing it your way. People who say no, just turn away, dont even give them a second chance. Keep your heart high homie and we all know you'll go far. I wish i had a boy up here who was as passionate as you are man, even if it was for something else. Most of my friends are lazy, mooch off their parents, and complain that there parents wont give them any more dough. "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." - Rocky. Solid Quote and very meaningful. Keep pushing brother. You got this. If not i know a few big dudes who will come down and whip your ass into shape.

DUDE I JUST OT FUCKING CHILLS READING THE QUOTE AND ACTUALLY OICTURING IT IN MY HEAD IF YOU LOOK ON MYSPACE PAGE IT IS IN THERE GREATEST QUOTE SCENE OF ALL TIME!

Mr. Aestheticz
04-07-09, 10:26 pm
I Have Been Some Serious Shit Since Getting Back From The Arnold Classic!

1. My Homeboy Gets Murdered
2. One Of The Closest People In My Life Diagnosed With An Illness

3 Most Recently I Have Lost A Close Family Member Of My Fathers Sister My Aunt!

Donna "the Don" Irizarry 1956 - 2009 R.i.p

My Aunt A Survivor After Being Diagnosed With Lung Cancer In 2002 Survived 2 Years Of Being Ill And Going Through Kemo And Radiation Therapy. After Being Cleared And Back To Full Health Most Recently My Aunt Was Diagnosed With Bronchial Cancer, Most Recently She Was Admitted To The Intensive Care Unit For Emergency Care To Help Keep Her Going!

At 1pm On 4/7/09 I Lost My Aunt In Connecticut Hundreds Of Miles Away From Me, I Got The Call From My Pops While At Work And Had To Leave Because I Could Not Bear The Pain Of What I Have Just Learned!

I Will Forever Miss My Aunt All The Holiday Memories And Laughs That I Was Able To Put On Her Face, She Is The Reason Why I Love Rice Krispie Treats And Junk Food!

She Was Like A Mother Figure To Me Always Picking Me Up And Giving M Rides And Throwing Cash My Way If I Was In A Rut!

I Can Go On And On Righ Tnow But She Leaves Behind 5 Sons, 3 Of Them Who I Helped Raised And Always Look At Like My 3 Younger Brothers And Like A Father Figure To Them!

My Family Is Heart Broken By This Lost, I Really Have Nothing More To Type But To Say i Am Absolutely Heart Broken And Devestated By This Lost!

I Am Getting Ot Get To Go Back Home But On Harsh Terms!

I Lost My Aunt But Gained A Forever Angel, I Will Miss My Aunt And Will Never Ever Forget About Her!

:0*(

Mr. Aestheticz
04-15-09, 2:13 pm
I Buried My Aunt This Past Holiday, With No Rice Krispie Treats For The Easter Holiday Along With Great Italian Food!

This Was My First Ever Holiday Without Her!

It Gave Me A Chance To Realize How Important I Am To My Family And How Much They Are To Me, If I Can Give Advice Never Take Your Family For Granted, Always Say You Love Them And Always Make The Best Of Your Time With Them!

I Never Got To Say Good Bye To My Aunt When I Moved Down To Nc And That Was My Fault And I Have To Deal With That, The Last Time I Told Her I Loved Her Was Over The Phone With Out A Hug And A Kiss!

I Am Not 100% Happy And Recovered But Like I Said I Know I Lost Someone Special But Gained One Of The Biggest Angels One I Couldn't Have Asked More Of!

...easy!

ghost
04-15-09, 2:29 pm
sorry to hear about your loss brother, we are all here for you if you need anything whatsoever just ask!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-06-09, 8:50 pm
I Have Been Htinking Lately The More And More I Am In The Gym!

One Thin I Realized You Have To Have To In This Sport In Orde Rto Achieve (in My Opinion) Is Confidence!

When You Step Foot In The Gym You Leave The Attitude At The Door But Have To Carry Confidence In Your Dieting, Training, And Appearance!

When You Start To Panic And Worry You Start To Change Shit Up And Can Actually Hurt Yourself. I Am Not Seeing Walk And Being Cocky!

There Is A Difference Between Confidence And Cockiness!

Confidence = Strength

Cockiness = Douche Bag, Loser, Dick, Asshole, Etc

You Have To Be Able To Look At Yourself And Say You Are Doing Your Best And That No One Will Out Work You. Once You Start To Look At Other People And Say "damn" "wtf" "what Is He Doing That I Am Not", You Lost!

No Matter How Big, Better, Stronger, And Whatever You See Someone May Have, You Have To Tell Yourself You Are Still Better And Continue To Carry And Bring The Confidence That You Need!

Weakness And Insecurity Shows Whether You Think So Or Not, I Can Weed Out Those He Do Not Have The Confidence Or Strength To Be The Best They Can Be!

I Think This Is One That Seperates Me From A Lot Of Other Athletes I Am Not Afraid To Run With The Big Dogs Fuck Chillen On The Porch, I Am Always Up For A Chaleenge No Matter How Big Or Small It May Be!

...easy!!!

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 12:33 pm
Solid statements home boy. Do it for you, noone else. Once you lose sight and start doing it for everyone else, you lose that level head and nothing is real anymore.

G Diesel
06-08-09, 12:45 pm
I Have Been Htinking Lately The More And More I Am In The Gym!

One Thin I Realized You Have To Have To In This Sport In Orde Rto Achieve (in My Opinion) Is Confidence!

When You Step Foot In The Gym You Leave The Attitude At The Door But Have To Carry Confidence In Your Dieting, Training, And Appearance!

When You Start To Panic And Worry You Start To Change Shit Up And Can Actually Hurt Yourself. I Am Not Seeing Walk And Being Cocky!

There Is A Difference Between Confidence And Cockiness!

Confidence = Strength

Cockiness = Douche Bag, Loser, Dick, Asshole, Etc

You Have To Be Able To Look At Yourself And Say You Are Doing Your Best And That No One Will Out Work You. Once You Start To Look At Other People And Say "damn" "wtf" "what Is He Doing That I Am Not", You Lost!

No Matter How Big, Better, Stronger, And Whatever You See Someone May Have, You Have To Tell Yourself You Are Still Better And Continue To Carry And Bring The Confidence That You Need!

Weakness And Insecurity Shows Whether You Think So Or Not, I Can Weed Out Those He Do Not Have The Confidence Or Strength To Be The Best They Can Be!

I Think This Is One That Seperates Me From A Lot Of Other Athletes I Am Not Afraid To Run With The Big Dogs Fuck Chillen On The Porch, I Am Always Up For A Chaleenge No Matter How Big Or Small It May Be!

...easy!!!

If you don't love you and believe in you, nobody else is going to either. Sometimes, when the shit hits the fan you are on your own and you've gotta be able to get your own back. You've gotta believe in yourself even when nobody else does and that takes some ego and confidence. Call me what you want, that shit is a part of my DNA and I'm thankful for that fact. Fear and doubt and haters are all a part of life, you let that shit eat you up or you face it defiantly and stand strong.

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
06-08-09, 1:50 pm
Solid statements home boy. Do it for you, noone else. Once you lose sight and start doing it for everyone else, you lose that level head and nothing is real anymore.

YEAH SON I AM MY OWN MAKER!

WITH A LIL ASSISTANCE FROM THE GOOD LORD HIMSELF LMAO!

If you don't love you and believe in you, nobody else is going to either. Sometimes, when the shit hits the fan you are on your own and you've gotta be able to get your own back. You've gotta believe in yourself even when nobody else does and that takes some ego and confidence. Call me what you want, that shit is a part of my DNA and I'm thankful for that fact. Fear and doubt and haters are all a part of life, you let that shit eat you up or you face it defiantly and stand strong.

Peace, G

YEZIR COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER MYSELF!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-11-09, 3:31 pm
THIS IS A SICK FUCKING VIDEO, THER EIS NOTHING FANCY TO IT STR8 TO THE POINT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_0BsSF0eb0

...EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-11-09, 12:38 pm
WTF IS YOUR EXCUSE?

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2319/225/

...EASY!!!