PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on my stack please

tlgolden
03-30-09, 3:24 pm
Please give me your thoughts on my proposed stack.
37 y.o. former college football player- always tall and lean. 6'2"- 185 lbs. @ 7% during college. Got lazy and soft (190lbs @ 24%). Tightened up my diet and started working out and currently down to 173 @ 19%.

Started P90x this week and here's my proposed stack. Doing the P90X diet with Animal Pak and Protein shakes. Looking to add muscle primarily and drop bodyfat to 15%. Final goal: add 15 lbs. muscle & drop 5 pounds fat = 183 lbs. @ 15% bf

Weeks 1,2,3: Pump
Weeks 4,5,6: Pump & Test
Weeks 7,8,9: Test & Stak
Weeks 10,11,12: Pump & MStak

Is this doable? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for the help.

T

C.Coronato
03-30-09, 3:33 pm
Thats a fine stack brother. You can, if you wanted take pump on 7,8,9 as well. Or you can through in a can of Stak on 4,5,6. But any of those ways are fine man.

tlgolden
03-30-09, 3:42 pm
Thanks TreeTrunkLegs. I plan add the Test alone for weeks 4,5,6 to see how I respond to it before adding the Stak into the mix. Do you think my goal is reasonable?

TheDarkHalf
03-31-09, 10:59 am
Thanks TreeTrunkLegs. I plan add the Test alone for weeks 4,5,6 to see how I respond to it before adding the Stak into the mix. Do you think my goal is reasonable?

I think it's fine and good to take intermittent breaks from pump so your body doesn't totally adapt to it.

C.Coronato
03-31-09, 11:02 am
I think it's fine and good to take intermittent breaks from pump so your body doesn't totally adapt to it.

Agreed. TDH.

And yes your mass is going to defiently go up for sure. As far as dropping your BF, im not to sure as you going to be consuming alot of food in this time frame. however, since your weight is going up im sure you wont be putting on fat if you keep it semi clean, and therefore the percentage of fat on your body is going to decrease.

mritter3
03-31-09, 11:56 am
you should have no problem gaining size with that stack, although when your on test and mstack you should be eating a ton to get the full benefits from it, i see no problem with taking a break from pump although you may notice a difference in your workouts, but i am sure the test and stak will keep you going through out it....just make sure your drinking enough water also. good luck tell us what you think during it.