PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test First Day......wow!!!!

southpaw2415
03-30-09, 5:16 pm
Okay so today was the first day on Animal test. I took it a half hour before i lifted with a protein shake. I took my time goin to the gym to try and give it time to kick in. Today was chest day. Ive taken *********, ******, and M-Stak but this was somethin else. I felt like i constantly had an adrenalin rush. It was almost as if no weight was to heavy to lift and my rest time needed between sets was minimal. I was cookin through my entire workout than got to abs which normally im beat for because i do them last as do most people but I just kept burnin right through a long ab workout. So over all day one of Test was crazy I can only imagine wat the next 20 days will bring.

JUGGERNAUT
03-30-09, 5:22 pm
Can't agree more. It's to the point of me "saving" TEST for when I get "stuck" at a certain poundage on squats/deads/bench and it rips me right out of it. A VERY noticable product.

It is going to compound stronger in 2 weeks without a doubt for you..

C.Coronato
03-30-09, 5:24 pm
Thats awesome brother. I cant wait to give that a shot. Keep us all updated for sure!

J-PILE
03-30-09, 6:13 pm
Okay so today was the first day on Animal test. I took it a half hour before i lifted with a protein shake. I took my time goin to the gym to try and give it time to kick in. Today was chest day. Ive taken *********, ******, and M-Stak but this was somethin else. I felt like i constantly had an adrenalin rush. It was almost as if no weight was to heavy to lift and my rest time needed between sets was minimal. I was cookin through my entire workout than got to abs which normally im beat for because i do them last as do most people but I just kept burnin right through a long ab workout. So over all day one of Test was crazy I can only imagine wat the next 20 days will bring.

Yeah Test is really good shit. Consider doing 2 cans back to back seriously... you'll get a lot more out of it once it's been in your system constantly for a while. Prepare for night sweats, day sweats, evening sweats, morning sweats... pretty much constant sweating (at least for me) Drink LOTS of water! and eat LOTS of food to get the most out of it!

southpaw2415
03-30-09, 9:51 pm
Yeah guys this stuff was nuts today. Tomorrow im doin legs so i cant wait to see the effects of test plus the added test from doin legs haha. And im not sure wat your experiences were with it but im tryin to put on lean muscle so im stickin with whey shakes, tuna, and chicken i should be good right? As far as "lean" goes. And will Test help to cut a little also?

mritter3
03-30-09, 10:25 pm
hey bro, glad you like it, but the best is yet to come, if you got that much out of 1 day wait til it fully kicks in and then you will see some explosive gains

dannynb
03-30-09, 10:46 pm
I love Animal Test....combined it with Pump and Stak and holy hell my gains went through the roof.

Big3
03-30-09, 10:51 pm
Yeah guys this stuff was nuts today. Tomorrow im doin legs so i cant wait to see the effects of test plus the added test from doin legs haha. And im not sure wat your experiences were with it but im tryin to put on lean muscle so im stickin with whey shakes, tuna, and chicken i should be good right? As far as "lean" goes. And will Test help to cut a little also?

Keep your calories high. Don't use Test with the intention to cut. Test should be used only as a bulking agent. As far as Test being able to lean you out a little, maybe. Ask some of the guys around here. I'm still waiting till I'm ready for Test..

southpaw2415
03-30-09, 11:38 pm
yeah im just tryin to pack on as much protein and lean calories as i can so i dont end up gaining unwanted fat. Hopefully just muscle.

rmeguy
03-31-09, 2:22 am
thats awesome bro, i just got off my second cycle of the test, im in the same boat, words can not even explain what went through me.. as it was said earlier, just wait until about week 2 when it is fully in your system, you will want to be in there for hours, trust me i know, because i did it..lol

-Ben

southpaw2415
04-01-09, 10:37 am
Just thought i would give you guys a quick update. So monday i did chest which I am still hurting from lol. yesterday i did legs which now my entire lower body is killing me. And today I do arms finally......my favorite.

So basically the only sides from Animal Test so far are awesome moods in the gym and soreness as a result of punishing myself with iron. So Ill take those sides anyday.

C.Coronato
04-01-09, 10:39 am
Sounds like a good side effect to me!

southpaw2415
04-01-09, 12:48 pm
So arms day is complete...........this is getting ridiculous. I was curlin dumbbells that ive never curled before in my life and havent really gotten close to ever. Than i went on to punish my triceps and as before still had energy to burn through my ab workout. overall time in them gym was 80mins. And thats 80mins of workin out with no more than a minute rest in between sets. This shits crazy.

southpaw2415
04-01-09, 1:08 pm
P.S~ this is only day 3

southpaw2415
04-02-09, 11:31 pm
Ill simply put it this way........last friday without Animal Test i found all my max's to get a good starting point. I maxed lat pull down at 225 and row at 210.....today was back day with Test.....I was reppin 190 for both......................any answers as to why? Besides the fact that animal test in LEGIT!!!!!