PDA

View Full Version : Eating a pre workout meal with pump and mstak?

Piaz96
03-30-09, 5:39 pm
My last meal before going to the gym is usually an apple and a protein shake around 4 0r 5. I dont go to the gym til 7. I been reading lately you should eat a half hour before you go to the gym. Since i am taking pump and mstak i was under the impression i am suppose to take them on an empty stomach. Is this true or can i eat something with them? Also i use nitro pwo. Since i go to the gym rather late and after taking nitro you have to wait 45 mins. I usually eat after that, i have some torrent left over that i havent gotten to take bec by the time i eat and stuff its late. Can drink torrent with dinner? or on cardio days drink torrent after a run?

AFTazz06
03-30-09, 7:51 pm
My last meal before going to the gym is usually an apple and a protein shake around 4 0r 5. I dont go to the gym til 7. I been reading lately you should eat a half hour before you go to the gym. Since i am taking pump and mstak i was under the impression i am suppose to take them on an empty stomach. Is this true or can i eat something with them? Also i use nitro pwo. Since i go to the gym rather late and after taking nitro you have to wait 45 mins. I usually eat after that, i have some torrent left over that i havent gotten to take bec by the time i eat and stuff its late. Can drink torrent with dinner? or on cardio days drink torrent after a run?

Ok, i think you've gotten everything WAY too complicated. First off, you should have your shake around an 30mins to an hr before hitting the gym. You said you go to the gym till 7, so you should try taking your shake around 6, whey protein digests very quickly, so in half an hour after drinking it, take your pump, then head over to the gym. As you enter the gym, take your first serving of Nitro, right before your about to leave the gym (still in the gym) take your second serving of Nitro. About 15mins after that you can take Torrent on your way back home. After that, have your meal 45mins after the Torrent. You wont want to drink Torrent with a meal, you'll get too full and not finish either one (not a good thing). On cardio days, just simply take Nitro before starting your cardio and Torrent on your way home.

keep it simple, i down my shake 30mins before taking pump. it takes about 35mins to get to the gym for me, so thats plenty of time for Pump to digest and enter my system. As i set foot in the gym i take Nitro, Workout, then as i'm leaving i down Nitro again. As i get in my car i mix in Torrent and drink it on my way back home. I get home and have a meal an hour later.

Piaz96
03-30-09, 8:56 pm
Ok, i think you've gotten everything WAY too complicated. First off, you should have your shake around an 30mins to an hr before hitting the gym. You said you go to the gym till 7, so you should try taking your shake around 6, whey protein digests very quickly, so in half an hour after drinking it, take your pump, then head over to the gym. As you enter the gym, take your first serving of Nitro, right before your about to leave the gym (still in the gym) take your second serving of Nitro. About 15mins after that you can take Torrent on your way back home. After that, have your meal 45mins after the Torrent. You wont want to drink Torrent with a meal, you'll get too full and not finish either one (not a good thing). On cardio days, just simply take Nitro before starting your cardio and Torrent on your way home.

keep it simple, i down my shake 30mins before taking pump. it takes about 35mins to get to the gym for me, so thats plenty of time for Pump to digest and enter my system. As i set foot in the gym i take Nitro, Workout, then as i'm leaving i down Nitro again. As i get in my car i mix in Torrent and drink it on my way back home. I get home and have a meal an hour later.

On the nitro it says wait 30-45 mins before eating thats why im kind of asking. Also im taking mstak to? does it matter with the times im just trying to go by the instructions

AFTazz06
03-30-09, 8:58 pm
On the nitro it says wait 30-45 mins before eating thats why im kind of asking. Also im taking mstak to? does it matter with the times im just trying to go by the instructions

yeah it says to wait 30-45mins, but you can eat, it doesnt take long for them to digest. I've gotten this info from the pros on here. I've never taken mstak, so i'm not sure about that one.

sportsfan4110
03-30-09, 10:20 pm
when i take m-stak i usually have a shake with oats around 3 take my m-stak at 4 and hit the gym around 430. my shake has a blend of proteins both fast and slow and i add oats to it for some carbs and taking it about and hour and a half works good for me and taking the m-stak about 30 min pre-workout and an hour after my shake works well as i have noticed the effect from the m-stak. in other words just take when its best for you but necessarily take it on an empty stomach. but to each his own.

Aggression
03-31-09, 9:22 am
This is what I did when I took those same products:

6pm - food
630 - M-stak (minus red pill)
645 - Pump
700 - train (pop a pack of nitro in the locker room, then head out to rock the weights)

C.Coronato
04-02-09, 5:00 pm
This is what I did when I took those same products:

6pm - food
630 - M-stak (minus red pill)
645 - Pump
700 - train (pop a pack of nitro in the locker room, then head out to rock the weights)

amen. x 2