PDA

View Full Version : Mad As Hell And Needing To Vent...

belladiabla13
03-30-09, 7:49 pm
I really need to vent. I am fighting mad as hell!!!!

I have been using a "bodybuilding" site that I am not going to name to track my progress. Weight,exercises..etc.. Anyways, I posted info about my diet a day or so ago and today I get an email. FIRST off, this is from a woman who weighs 280 lbs and her idea of exercise is the eliptical once a damned week. She stated to me "1800 calories a day is extremely high and no woman should be taking in so much protein. Clearly I will not lose weight"..WTF, I want to punch her in her mouth!!! WHY THE FUCK is it that everyone thinks women all want to weigh 100lbs and be a fucking barbie doll? NO offense to the ladies who have chosen this route, but that sure as hell ain't me. I am 5'2 and ALL THICK SICILIAN MAMI!!!! My goal is 180 lbs of BRICK HOUSE. Next year at this time, I intend to be benching my body weight. I emailed her back and told her "to bring her 1200 calorie a day diet to my gym and try lifting half my weights"...

AND FURTHERMORE..I have lost 11lbs and over 20inches this month!!!! Why do people have to be so damned ignorant??!!!!

Reacher34
03-30-09, 8:31 pm

I have been using a "bodybuilding" site that I am not going to name to track my progress. Weight,exercises..etc.. Anyways, I posted info about my diet a day or so ago and today I get an email. FIRST off, this is from a woman who weighs 280 lbs and her idea of exercise is the eliptical once a damned week. She stated to me "1800 calories a day is extremely high and no woman should be taking in so much protein. Clearly I will not lose weight"..WTF, I want to punch her in her mouth!!! WHY THE FUCK is it that everyone thinks women all want to weigh 100lbs and be a fucking barbie doll? NO offense to the ladies who have chosen this route, but that sure as hell ain't me. I am 5'2 and ALL THICK SICILIAN MAMI!!!! My goal is 180 lbs of BRICK HOUSE. Next year at this time, I intend to be benching my body weight. I emailed her back and told her "to bring her 1200 calorie a day diet to my gym and try lifting half my weights"...

AND FURTHERMORE..I have lost 11lbs and over 20inches this month!!!! Why do people have to be so damned ignorant??!!!!

First off, congratulations on the lbs and inches lost! Thats a great achievement. Secondly, don't sweat it. I used to get mad when I read really stupid shit on some of the other forums, but then I realized that people I can't even see, words on a mere computer screen, were getting me angry. And I realized how silly it is. You're above that. Sort through all the bullshit that is out there and grab hold of the solid advice that you find, and just do your thing. Go for yours. You're in the right place here at the FORVM.

belladiabla13
03-30-09, 11:18 pm
What really pisses me off is she seeked me out. She was not on my friends list. Not someone I asked for advice. Just someone going through profiles leaving her bad 2 cents so she could feel better about herself.

rocky36
03-30-09, 11:33 pm
Shake the haters off they are not worth your time and energy. The way i look at is like this, If you got haters than your doing something right

B.C.
03-30-09, 11:42 pm
It is an unfortunate thing, but there are those in this world who just want others to share in their misery and insecurity. This woman is obviously very frustrated that her 700 calories worth of salad every day aren't producing the results she wants. She is very frustrated, but some idiot is telling her it's the only way, and she doesn't have the courage to try anything different. She directed her frustration at you, not because she knows that your method won't work; she's doing it because she's afraid it will, and she hasn't had the courage to try it. She's been spinning her wheels for who knows how long, but was to insecure to come up with something on her own. Take the words from your sig, and apply them to this situation. Laugh at them, because they're all the same.

weedlewott
03-31-09, 1:24 am
It is an unfortunate thing, but there are those in this world who just want others to share in their misery and insecurity. This woman is obviously very frustrated that her 700 calories worth of salad every day aren't producing the results she wants. She is very frustrated, but some idiot is telling her it's the only way, and she doesn't have the courage to try anything different. She directed her frustration at you, not because she knows that your method won't work; she's doing it because she's afraid it will, and she hasn't had the courage to try it. She's been spinning her wheels for who knows how long, but was to insecure to come up with something on her own. Take the words from your sig, and apply them to this situation. Laugh at them, because they're all the same.

Amen. That's about all I have to say. Those people are out there. The Nay Sayers and the pushovers. Don't you love how the people who probably spend 15 minutes a day in the gym standing around pretending to do nothing tell you that they know everything? Keep up the good work. Keep kicking ass and doing what you have to do to make those goals. Out.

sanga
03-31-09, 3:09 am
What really pisses me off is she seeked me out. She was not on my friends list. Not someone I asked for advice. Just someone going through profiles leaving her bad 2 cents so she could feel better about herself.

I know where you are coming from, some people can`t help themselves.

You are home now so relax and be assured you won`t get it here :)

xMATT182x
03-31-09, 4:39 am
Do what you gotta do and kick some ass! You know what you want, just shake off the ignorant people who want to be minimum and be a beast!

rmeguy
03-31-09, 4:53 am
i agree whole heartadly! Im in there army, therefore half of the people do not understand why i am constantly eating/taking shakes/pills and doing research. All i can say is that you do what i do and ball it all up and use it at the gym and make your workouts that much better and stronger. But as stated before, you have a nice home here, no one here will "shoot" you down all they will do is give good solid firm advice and support.

-Ben

belladiabla13
03-31-09, 8:36 am
Thank you everyone for letting me vent. I know it really does not matter what other people think. It matters what I do.

RighteousDude
03-31-09, 9:00 am
No problem. We're all here whenever you need to vent, for advice, etc.

Laugh at the haters, they are only jealous of your accomplishments, so far. Keep following your own path.

OPSNORM
03-31-09, 9:06 am
I think i know the site. i have gvn up on it to. i think its more of a stroke my ego site and just shy of adlt finder site. when i want to get real i come here. i was at the gym sat with my wife. a grl was there doing some hardcore deadlifts and you heard her wherever you were in the gym, to be honest, i loved it , i am a guy but when i saw her doing that a got a energy rush. i wish my gym was more of ths type of crowd. we need more animals out there. like i read on here, your the 1% everyone is the 99's! redirect the rage into your workouts. when they make faces, just laugh it off!!!

Elite
03-31-09, 9:23 am
I dont understand why this got to you. She emailed you her opinion and that was all, you disagree so thats that. All the bad feeling seems to be coming from your direction. If she did seek you out or has hounded you, then detach yourself from her, dont bother opening her emails, move on.

ghost
03-31-09, 9:32 am
I dont understand why this got to you. She emailed you her opinion and that was all, you disagree so thats that. All the bad feeling seems to be coming from your direction. If she did seek you out or has hounded you, then detach yourself from her, dont bother opening her emails, move on.

i have to agree with this.....

ignore, drive on, and push harder.

Vaze_06
03-31-09, 11:57 pm
Dont wanna be a party breaker and even less a troubler seeker..
but come on guys.. can i say all this is Bullshit? in the good old days, if a guy had posted this; he would have been told to suck it up and not waste space on the forvm starting a thread about something we all have to deal almost everyday in our life... i mean the Rules are there for something... we arent many chicks in here... so what?! we are here for the same reasons as u guys. i wanna gain my respect from my work outs and dedication. dont see why u need to be ''softer''! if we make a mistake in any kind of way... well we pay the same prize as the others... tho thats me.. oh well

side note.. would be nice if u start a journey about your bench press.. 180lb is damn nice. good luck

Vinny G
04-01-09, 6:28 am

congrats on what you have done with your body in the last month.

i have been bodybuilding since i'm 16 years old, and i will be 42 in 3 weeks.
i have won 4 national titles, and i own a personal training studio....i live it everyday.

i train people from all walks of life.

i am training a "50 year old mom" right now who is doing this weird diet that....first you have to put BEEDS behind your ears, then the diet is....2 days of just milk and yogurt, then followed by 2 days of vegies and fruit.

i opened my studio to TEACH the right way on how to get rid of FAT, not WEIGHT.

THIS women lost 45lbs on this diet last year, but gained 60lbs back, now she comes to me and wants to "REALLY" get the weight off.

i cant tell you how we are so not on the same page....we are just bashing heads.

after years of experience....now when she brings up her "diet" i just smile and say good job.

to some people....the world is flat, and you can not change their minds.

when it comes to geting in shape, BODYBUILDERS have mastered the diet, but you need to step back from the people who dont understand, and be nice to them.....one day you will have the chance to get your point through...but when the wall is up, just smile and do your own thing.

Vinny G
04-01-09, 6:40 am
Dont wanna be a party breaker and even less a troubler seeker..
but come on guys.. can i say all this is Bullshit? in the good old days, if a guy had posted this; he would have been told to suck it up and not waste space on the forvm starting a thread about something we all have to deal almost everyday in our life... i mean the Rules are there for something... we arent many chicks in here... so what?! we are here for the same reasons as u guys. i wanna gain my respect from my work outs and dedication. dont see why u need to be ''softer''! if we make a mistake in any kind of way... well we pay the same prize as the others... tho thats me.. oh well

side note.. would be nice if u start a journey about your bench press.. 180lb is damn nice. good luck

true, but when you get a civilian WOMEN, not in the life style of ANIMAL, and gets in the gym...but leans toward this forum for advice, and not some bullshit site or *** gym, YES we will open our arms and listen to her bitch.

belladiabla13
04-02-09, 12:58 pm
true, but when you get a civilian WOMEN, not in the life style of ANIMAL, and gets in the gym...but leans toward this forum for advice, and not some bullshit site or *** gym, YES we will open our arms and listen to her bitch.

Thanks Vinny..

Anyone who cant handle listening to me bitch..should prolly just steer clear of me lol..
I was just extremely frustrated and needed a place to get it out !!!

eric downey
04-02-09, 1:03 pm
telll that bitch like it is.

TigerAce01
04-02-09, 1:06 pm
First off... Bella, you're awesome, it's so awesome to see women not wanting to be the "model woman", walking around teetering between double and triple digits.

Secondly, that woman doesn't know that you don't fuck with a Sicilian woman. lol

Anyways, congratulations on your success. Don't listen to people who have no idea what they are talking about. It was once said that there is no sense in trying to educate a fool, because no one will notice in the first place.

Chin down and hands up.

-Ace

brandonA
04-02-09, 2:05 pm
Bella,
Huge congrats on your progress thus far....Now, take that email and tape it to the fridge or bathroom mirror, keep it as a reminder to your progress and use it to light the fire on the way to the gym every day..Use that fury to further fuel you mission, and just keep in mind that after you have hit your goals...she will still be right where she is now....

-B

belladiabla13
04-05-09, 6:03 pm
Thanks guys!!! I put up 150lbs on the bench today!! Pretty hyped!!!!