PDA

View Full Version : The New Me, 365 days of HELL

Austin4205
03-31-09, 10:45 pm
What up yall, i am nothing in the world im in school i hate it, work at a dead end job, but i know that every night at ten thirty or so I'll be in the gym. I have been messing around in the gym since january but after i got back from the classic and after i meet all the animal pro's and bro's, i started a real journey this is the start of my new life, so in 341 days ill be back in Ohio for the classic and unveil my new self, any comments and help woudl be great. thanks bro's

Gambit
03-31-09, 10:48 pm
Right here with you, bub. Be strong, stay diligent, and never give up.

mritter3
03-31-09, 11:00 pm
hey good luck with the journey bro, we are right here for support, questions, and staight up solid advice so good luck and keep focused on your goals.

sodapop
03-31-09, 11:13 pm
I'll be keeping an eye on this journey - looks like it should be good. Just hit the gym day in and day out, even when you really don't feel like going - and the same goes double for diet!

Hit it hard!

Austin4205
03-31-09, 11:34 pm
Diet the name of the game, protein, EFA's EAA's, man when first started i took animal pak, that's it didn't know any better to take anthing else, any way there is alot of shit i learned and still more coming, so bros that left comments thanks i will hed all advice and keep pushing, Diet, here is my meal plan starting may 1st,(just i case your wondering why may 1st thats my first day in my new apy and new everything.) ok here it goes this is my first one ever
Meal 1: Protein Shake, 2-3 eggs. 48 Grams Protein
Meal 2: Eye Round 12oz. 60 Grams Protein
Meal 3: Chicken Breast 7oz. 60 Grams Protein
Meal 4: Eye Round 8oz. 40 Grams Protein
Meal 5: Chicken Breast 3.5oz 30 Grams Protein
Meal 6: Protein Shake. 48 Grams Protein

All together 286 grams protein, right now i weight 235, so i need soem help tweaking this. Something of subject last night i was working calfs on a seated raise and dropped it at 270 plus the 60 pund start, thought i was done for, but i keep trying to push it up untill i couldnt. ok well thanks again guys for the comments and any help with the plans, i gotta throw the old Shut the fuck up and train shirt on and well go train. But first since i have a few mins my supplement plan.

Animal pak: Morning
Animal Stak: 2-3 hours later
Animal M-Stak: 45 Mins Pre Work-Out
Animal Pump: 15-20 Mins Pre Work-Out
Universal Intra-Aid: During Work-Out

Universal Shock Therapy& Torrent Is gonna be thrown in also if i can get them soon. I was thinking of droppping the pump for nitro g and or nitro is that a good idea..

Austin4205
04-01-09, 1:50 am
Tuesday the dreaded day, leg day, i fucking hate it but love it man, so today i was ready to push 500 on the angled leg press i did 15 reps and got so many stares for it, these kids were counting all the weights, hell i had almost every 45 pound weight in the place, any way here is what i did;

Leg Press: 450x10 475x11 500x15
Standing Calf Raises: 150x20 150x15
Leg Extension's: 50x15 60x10 65x10
Seated Leg Curl: 145x20 160x16

And thats all folks, i took out the seated calf raises after the dropping of weight, but next week I'm going to add something else to make up for the lose. and maybe push even harder since it will be a short day, i dont know i guess well see, well guys im done for the night, train hard and be safe. Later

Gambit
04-01-09, 10:19 am
Universal Shock Therapy& Torrent Is gonna be thrown in also if i can get them soon. I was thinking of droppping the pump for nitro g and or nitro is that a good idea..

I think you should stick with both Pump and Nitro. Pump's got more of your creatine and pre-workout volumizers (kinda like Shock Therapy) and Nitro is your bookend..your aminos for your postworkout. If you do end up getting shock therapy and continue your pump though, I'd recommend not taking Pump's red pill. For me, it was like an energy rush that had me on edge.

Everything else is looking solid

C.Coronato
04-01-09, 10:43 am
Hey brother are you cutting or bulking? Were are carbs, vegs, and fats??

Austin4205
04-01-09, 12:04 pm
Bulking up as much as i can right now, the reason i didnt put the fats in and what not is beacuse i really dont know how many i need to get bigger and grow properly. thats one reason i started to make the diet plan and post it so i can get help fixing it.