M-stak
Pump

During: intra aid

Post WO
Nitro
Torrent

2 Real GAins shakes a day

have it all hear...wondering if its too much or anything i should change

nitro should be taken pre as well. also when taking the pump and m-stak together yoou may wanna only take 1 red pill. thats where all the stims are. also take the nitro when starting your last movement. that way you can take the torrent as soon as your finished. thats what i did

BubbyLight
04-02-09, 2:50 pm
yea ive been on that mstak and pump...def have almost a can full of leftover red pills...for whenever i need them...only one stim pill a day :)

Hoomgar
04-02-09, 2:58 pm
Looks good to me. Add some heavy weights several times a week, loads of high protein food and lots of sleep and there is no way mad growth will not happen.

live2lift
04-02-09, 3:46 pm
nitro should be taken pre as well. also when taking the pump and m-stak together yoou may wanna only take 1 red pill. thats where all the stims are. also take the nitro when starting your last movement. that way you can take the torrent as soon as your finished. thats what i did

Or another thing you could try is to only take Torrent post wo and take the Nitro pre-bed so that you can stay in positive nitrogen balance while sleeping. I agree with only taking one of the stim pills, otherwise you might look like a little crazy running around the gym.

GamingGuru
04-02-09, 4:50 pm
Or another thing you could try is to only take Torrent post wo and take the Nitro pre-bed so that you can stay in positive nitrogen balance while sleeping. I agree with only taking one of the stim pills, otherwise you might look like a little crazy running around the gym.

damn dude. how much did all that stuff cost you?

GamingGuru
04-02-09, 4:51 pm
another thing, be careful. that's alot of abnormal supplements going into your body and your body breakdown system could reject some of this stuff. proceed with caution since you're doing it all at once and seemingly for the first time.

BubbyLight
04-02-09, 5:02 pm
well i have a couple cans of mstak
nitro i need more of, and pak is always stored in my crib wince i buy it by the 88

intra aid and real gains i just took advantage of off of bb.com. buy 2 get one free
hopefully by next paycheck ill be able to stack up on the pump as well

but the only this that was added to this new stak is the omega 3, animal flex and intra aid.
but i usually buy most of my stuff on bb.com(i dunno if im allowed to say that)

so like around 340 bc i put my 10 percent code in with my free lifting straps code...:)

BubbyLight
04-02-09, 5:59 pm
another thing, be careful. that's alot of abnormal supplements going into your body and your body breakdown system could reject some of this stuff. proceed with caution since you're doing it all at once and seemingly for the first time.

yea ive been on most of it for a while...just making sure