PDA

View Full Version : If you're taking Cuts, please come inside

Tifferzzz
04-02-09, 2:15 pm
I've run into a situation, and I'm hoping that someone who is currently taking cuts can help me with. I've started into another round of cuts, and put a pack into my supplement bag - well low and behold I still have a pack of Pump and Nitro Left.

The problem is, they're unmarked. Could someone tell me - the bag with the 8 pills - one dark clear liquid gel cap, 2 yellow caps, 4 white pills and a small round pill - is that the cuts?

Cstlfx
04-02-09, 2:19 pm
That is not cuts. Cuts contains 3 capsules, 5 tablets, and 1 caplet.

Nitro is 4 huge white capsules, 4 regular red capsules, and 1 small white capsule.

Pump has 3 yellow capsules, 3 brownish caplets, 1 white capsule, and 1 red capsule.

What you are talking about there sounds a little like flex, but maybe someone else can help with that.

Tifferzzz
04-02-09, 2:29 pm
I love helpful people!

The three capsules with cuts - is one brown, one green, and the other a greyish color?

I'm at work and the last thing I want to do is take Nitro or Pump, I'd be out of my mind sitting here!

Cstlfx
04-02-09, 2:38 pm
I love helpful people!

The three capsules with cuts - is one brown, one green, and the other a greyish color?

I'm at work and the last thing I want to do is take Nitro or Pump, I'd be out of my mind sitting here!

Yep, those would be the colors of Cuts.

Nitro wouldnt do much for you if you thought you took cuts! I can understand that one. But remember, Nitro is easily distinguished by those friggen Horse Pills inside.

Tifferzzz
04-02-09, 2:41 pm
Excellent. Now the best time to have the second serving of cuts - I've seen a couple threads in Bodybuilding.com that say about an hour before eating, but what if I just ate? How long should I wait before having them?

Cstlfx
04-02-09, 3:24 pm
You shouldnt take it right after a big meal. But while dieting, you're bound to have something in your stomach. Just 4-6 hours after the last dose, and I give at least 30 minutes before eating to make sure everything is properly absorbed. If you've just eaten, its all right to take it as long as it wasn't a big meal.

Tifferzzz
04-03-09, 3:03 pm
I've noticed while taking supplements that my body has an un-natural ability to...well...adapt. Cuts recommends 3 weeks on 1 off, but would it be alright if I did 2 weeks on and 1 off? Because after two weeks, frankly, it's just a waste to supplement. I don't know why. I'm a bit weird like that - a fast oxidizer, a fast digester, and a fast adapter. I just don't want any of this to go to waste.