PDA

View Full Version : There are no better vacations than this..

Sadhu
04-02-09, 6:05 pm
Everyone is gone to the beach (in my case) the gym´s all alone and you have all the time in the world to stay focus just on your training and your diet. That´s all I need. what about you bros, how would ur best vacations be?, and what u doin this ones.

strivin for more
04-02-09, 8:19 pm
sadly, mine sounds a lot like yours. the gyms great dont get me wrong, but a little sunshine wouldnt kill me. haha.

ironbound
04-02-09, 8:26 pm
How about Venice Beach? Best of both worlds m'man!

The Prodigy
04-02-09, 11:20 pm
hell yea, the gym at 5 or 6 in the morning, and then the beach for the rest of the day for a week or to is amazing!

Sadhu
04-02-09, 11:40 pm

It would be great man, some of the best gyms out there and a nice beach to hang out... nice.

dyskee
04-03-09, 2:55 am
no my perfect vacation would be like last year, my parents are travelling with my siblings and i am home alone with an amount of mum made grilled chicken breasts, grilled steaks and rice that could feed a small country. going to the gym in the morning when its empty and then enjoying a tan by the pool then coming home nap and go out at night with my friends

Alk
04-03-09, 8:53 am

I went there a few years ago, but I was just getting into lifting and didn't check out much besides glance at one of the gyms sitting right on the beach ._.

I'd want to go to Arlington, Texas though, for obvious reasons...

"Mister Coleman...can you spot me for a quick second?"

ironbound
04-03-09, 10:11 am
I went there a few years ago, but I was just getting into lifting and didn't check out much besides glance at one of the gyms sitting right on the beach ._.

I'd want to go to Arlington, Texas though, for obvious reasons...

"Mister Coleman...can you spot me for a quick second?"
Yeah bro just hit up Metroflex with a few buddies and throw plates and scream shit in between sets. Then you can hit up the Black Eyed Pea for lunch. Damn. That's what I'm talkin about haha.

IronWilson
04-03-09, 1:31 pm
This time of year Cancun or something. It's spring break time, there are so many drunk girls in those places, lol.