PDA

View Full Version : Joey D's comeback...

BigAnt
04-02-09, 9:43 pm
He did the NPC Mt. Valley in 2007, smoked every one in the the heavies, was a tough battle for the over-all, the light heavy won it...Fast forward to 2009...Spent the last two year's time "underground" training extra hard, keeping injury free, eating all those good bodybuilding foods...

Don't Call It A Comeback....Back In Black...Got Another Thing Coming...Welcome To The Jungle...Eye Of The Tiger...

These hot 80's songs have meaning and tell a small part of Joey'D's training....

Please support him on his return to the Bodybuilding Stage....

NPC Metropolitan
4-11-09
Tribeca Theater, New York, NY
Info-513/933/1111

Joey D
04-03-09, 9:50 pm
All ready to go Big Ant !! Getting real Pumped!

Joe D

Vaze_06
04-03-09, 10:08 pm
Good luck, wishing u all the best

Psycho77
04-03-09, 10:38 pm
The best of luck Joey!

Joey D
04-04-09, 12:40 pm
Thanks everyone! Animal in the house at the met baby!!1

Joe D

BigAnt
04-07-09, 4:25 pm
Update...saw JoeyD on Saturday...one week out...this guy looks amazing...no shit! Ripped, hard, grainy and still got plenty of muscle size...his posing has greatly improved and we got his music-night routine down!

Juat a few more tough days Joe...hang in there...it will ALL be worth it come Saturday night!

Gambit
04-07-09, 4:29 pm
Best of luck, Joey D! Knock 'em dead!

Mr. Dead
04-07-09, 4:31 pm
Good luck, brother!!! Kill it!!!

G Diesel
04-07-09, 4:33 pm
That is my boy right there... Can't wait to see him do work. Give em hell, Joey D.

Peace, G

BigAnt
04-08-09, 1:46 pm
JoeyD just left my house, posing is on and so is his conditioining, gave him a bottle of Pro Tan to make him look even prettier! LOL

Serious, this is his best conditioning to date and his routine will shock some people!

I will go to the pre-judge with him and will get pics!

Keep doing what you do!

JUGGERNAUT
04-08-09, 2:30 pm
Great news! Go gettum Joey!

Joey D
04-08-09, 4:51 pm
Thanks so much everyone!! Its great to have the support of the ABC.

A Huge thankyou to Big Ant! You have been amazing to work with,it was great to have you on this journey.

Joe D

GSant434
04-11-09, 6:37 pm
Joe,

You gave me a much needed kick in the ass last summer at the ABC in Brigantine training legs. You questioned my dedication and I can't thank you enough for telling me like it was. I've made leaps and bounds in my training and performance on the pitch. You have my thanks and my up most respect and look forward to seeing you at the next local ABC. I hope you bring it home today. Best of luck.

Gerald

Joey D
04-12-09, 9:46 am
Gerald,

Thanks for your well wishes! And your welcome for the kick in the ass! It's my pleasure to help you,

Joe D

naturalguy
04-15-09, 10:32 am
Joey. Sorry I couldn't make it to the show. I saw the pics - you looked great. You are a warrior my man!

Joey D
04-21-09, 8:18 am
Eric ,

Its all good! I appreciate your support,and that of the ABC. I look forward to seeing you at the next gathering.

Joe D