PDA

View Full Version : NEW: SportPharma CARB Max, A High Quality Carbohydrate Drink Mix

J-Dawg
04-03-09, 3:49 pm
Fellas, just a heads up on a cool, new product from SportPharma.

SportPharma CARB Max is a high quality, balanced carbohydrate supplement. At its core is a specialized Quad Carb blend comprised of fast and sustained-released carbs—waxy maize, maltodextrin, d-glucose and trehalose. This dual action blend of high-molecular weight and low-molecular weight carbohydrates helps to ensure a steady flow of glucose into the blood stream, allowing them to maintain their anabolic nature. CARB Max is designed to decrease muscle catabolism, enhance muscle and liver glycogen resynthesis as well as assist in promoting faster recovery and sparking higher intensity training. Added electrolytes ensure proper rehydration and replacement of key electrolytes that are lost while training. Whether you’re an endurance athlete or bodybuilder, the addition of carbohydrates during training can help sustain energy levels and assist to maximize overall strength output and athletic performance. CARB Max is simply a great tasting way to get more out of your workouts.
http://sportpharma.com/products/carbmax.cfm

Advanced Carbohydrate Matrix
--Citrus Rush Flavor
--Ideal Blend of Fast and Sustained Carbs
--Maintain Muscle Glycogen
--Enhanced with Electrolytes

Directions: As a performance supplement, add 1 scoop to 12 oz of your beverage of choice. For best results use 1 serving prior to training and another serving immediately post-training.

When this hits our retailers, we'll let you know in here.

Freakshow
04-03-09, 4:09 pm
sweet. any news on a release date?

Wasteland
04-03-09, 4:14 pm
Very interesting. So this is a straight CHO supplement?

J-Dawg
04-03-09, 4:15 pm
sweet. any news on a release date?

It's already been produced but since SportPharma currently only sells to retail establishments, we're just waiting word on when the sites will have 'em up. Next week it should be up on a few.

Universal Rep
04-03-09, 4:35 pm

Yup. Just had some today and yesterday. Taste is very refreshing. Great for makin' up some homebrews.

J-Dawg
04-03-09, 4:42 pm

It's a straight CHO supplement w/ added electrolytes. CARB Max is comprised of fast and sustained-released carbs—waxy maize, maltodextrin, d-glucose and trehalose.

Yup. Just had some today and yesterday. Taste is very refreshing. Great for makin' up some homebrews.

Definitely good for homebrews.

PWO shake:
Just-WHEY + CARB Max + Just-Creatine.
Intra Shake:
CARB Max + BCAA Stack Orange (Universal) or + Intra-Aid Citrus
Pre-Workout Combo
CARB Max + Thermadrene pill

Universal Rep
04-03-09, 4:45 pm
It's a straight CHO supplement w/ added electrolytes. CARB Max is comprised of fast and sustained-released carbs—waxy maize, maltodextrin, d-glucose and trehalose.

PWO shake:
Intra Shake:
Pre-Workout Combo

Me...

CARB Max + Citrus Burst Intra-Aid = delish
A great supp to sip on during lifting.

CARB Max + Orange Splash BCAA Stack = refreshing
Great for pre-, intra-, or even post-workout. Very light.

Big Wides
04-03-09, 7:03 pm
woohoo....carbs!

Giant Killer
04-03-09, 7:09 pm
I can't wait to start experimenting with this stuff.

Elite
04-03-09, 7:10 pm

PWO shake:
Intra Shake:
Pre-Workout Combo

J-Dawgs definately flirting with the sexy sister in-law here, watch out Universal.

B.C.
04-03-09, 7:21 pm
It's already been produced but since SportPharma currently only sells to retail establishments, we're just waiting word on when the sites will have 'em up. Next week it should be up on a few.

So, the whole SportPharma line will be hitting websites soon? Sweet. My favorite site already has the link to the line, just no products in it yet. I'll check back in a week or so.

TigerAce01
04-03-09, 8:02 pm
I had the chance to beta test this stuff, and it's awesome.

I'm buying some the minute it comes out.

-Ace

mritter3
04-03-09, 8:06 pm
good to know can't wait to try it myself.

J-Dawg
04-04-09, 11:29 am
So, the whole SportPharma line will be hitting websites soon? Sweet. My favorite site already has the link to the line, just no products in it yet. I'll check back in a week or so.

It's already up at a number of sites. Here's a thread that shows 'em all: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24615

DPS will be the latest to pick up the line and should have CARB Max next week.

B.C.
04-04-09, 11:33 am
It's already up at a number of sites. Here's a thread that shows 'em all: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24615

DPS will be the latest to pick up the line and should have CARB Max next week.

Nice, just in time for my next order.

dannynb
04-05-09, 12:18 am
Hmmm I gotta look into this some more...haven't really tried SportsPharma....

J-Dawg
04-09-09, 9:38 am
DPS is the first to have CARB Max in stock: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_sp215.htm

McFly
04-09-09, 9:39 am
DPS is the first to have CARB Max in stock: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_sp215.htm

DANG!!! i just looked the other day when I ordered and they didn't have it listed yet....NEXT MONTH....

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 11:26 am

Wow! Look at that price man!!!!

Cstlfx
04-11-09, 12:58 am
Any chance BB.com will get this in the near future? I dont mind ordering from DPS but BB.com has everything I need for one stop shopping.

Giant Killer
04-11-09, 8:08 pm
Any chance BB.com will get this in the near future? I dont mind ordering from DPS but BB.com has everything I need for one stop shopping.

They should have it up very soon, I'd think in the next week.

On another note

Citrus Carb Max + Apple Torrent cannot be beat post-workout.

J-Dawg
04-15-09, 12:57 pm
Just curious, has anyone tried CARB Max yet?

J-Dawg
04-15-09, 12:58 pm

We're awaiting to hear when they'll put it up. They have everything they need for it to go live, just a matter of time now.

TigerAce01
04-15-09, 2:07 pm

Good stuff, I just wish they released the other flavor I tested.

-Ace

Hoomgar
04-15-09, 2:43 pm

Carb Max? Whats that? :D

No I haven't J but it is in my plans.

Hg

ghost
04-15-09, 3:02 pm
Carb Max? Whats that? :D

No I haven't J but it is in my plans.

Hg

same here. i am definitely looking at picking up some. love@bulking.

Cstlfx
04-15-09, 4:26 pm
We're awaiting to hear when they'll put it up. They have everything they need for it to go live, just a matter of time now.

Excellent! Its going to be a great product to add to my shopping cart each time I buy. Best part is, its very cheap.

Giant Killer
04-16-09, 1:52 pm

Been mixing 1 scoop with Citrus Intra-Aid intraworkout and then 1 scoop with Apple Torrent post. The taste is good and not too sharp, it's a subtle citrus that doesn't overwhelm the drink you put it in.

J-Dawg
04-17-09, 10:05 am
Been mixing 1 scoop with Citrus Intra-Aid intraworkout and then 1 scoop with Apple Torrent post. The taste is good and not too sharp, it's a subtle citrus that doesn't overwhelm the drink you put it in.

I'm liking that combo myself. I'm a fan of the extra carbs b/c I want optimal performance in the gym. I've seen some formula's sans carbs which might be great for a dieting bodybuilder, but a little bit of carbs during the workout works wonders for my strength and performance. Intra-Aid + CARB Max is a pretty solid combo.

Giant Killer
04-17-09, 12:15 pm
I'm liking that combo myself. I'm a fan of the extra carbs b/c I want optimal performance in the gym. I've seen some formula's sans carbs which might be great for a dieting bodybuilder, but a little bit of carbs during the workout works wonders for my strength and performance. Intra-Aid + CARB Max is a pretty solid combo.

The tastes go together really well too. Carb Max isn't an overpowering taste, it meshes well.

McFly
04-20-09, 11:29 am
CARB MAX is on point. just got some last week. taste is amazing, i've even mixed it with fruit punch EAA stack.

I see myself running thru this stuff pretty fast....

Big Wides
04-20-09, 12:18 pm
looks like I need to try some of this

Cstlfx
05-30-09, 11:16 pm
Just finished up my first tub of Carb MAX, already bought my second one. I'm liking this even more than Carbo Plus!! I am definitely watching and waiting for more flavors to come out.

I usually make this into a drink of Carb MAX, gatorade, EAA Stack, and Glutamine OCR. Works best with Fruit Punch powdered gatorade. I've tried it with and without the Carbs, works much better with. I have more endurance, stronger pumps, and overall better workouts. Great product guys!!

Also, nothing beats this for 30 servings under $10!

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 12:56 pm
Just finished up my first tub of Carb MAX, already bought my second one. I'm liking this even more than Carbo Plus!! I am definitely watching and waiting for more flavors to come out.

I usually make this into a drink of Carb MAX, gatorade, EAA Stack, and Glutamine OCR. Works best with Fruit Punch powdered gatorade. I've tried it with and without the Carbs, works much better with. I have more endurance, stronger pumps, and overall better workouts. Great product guys!!

Also, nothing beats this for 30 servings under $10!

Agreed Cstlfx. I'm a big fan of CARB Max. It's cost effective and is perfect to mix w/ amino's, Intra-Aid, Storm, Shock, EAA Stack, BCAA Stack and even protein powder (Just-WHEY or Ultra Whey Pro). Another basic product from SportPharma that works.

mritter3
06-02-09, 10:07 pm
i use carb max intra and post workout with some vanilla whey....tastes like a orange creamsicle.

Hoomgar
06-03-09, 11:46 am
I've been mixing 1 scoop of Carb Max with 3 scoops of Lava and a pack of Animal Nitro for post workout and been loving it!

Old school meets the new...

Hg

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 1:05 pm
I've been mixing 1 scoop of Carb Max with 3 scoops of Lava and a pack of Animal Nitro for post workout and been loving it!

Hg

Hoomgar, you need to start a whole SportPharma recipe thread! I saw a bunch of your ideas at bb.com and it might be helpful to have a whole thread dedicated to it.

Valkyrie44
07-08-09, 1:13 pm

Hg

Hoomgar, you need to start a whole SportPharma recipe thread! I saw a bunch of your ideas at bb.com and it might be helpful to have a whole thread dedicated to it.

CarbMax is so versatile. It can mixed and used in so many ways! I like it intra-workout, but I love it post-workout mixed with a scoop of Vanilla Just-Whey.

What other recipes you got Hoomgar??? I'm curious... Anything new I can try?

Aggression
07-08-09, 1:39 pm
I used Torrent for several months leading up to my contest prep. Now I've switched over to CarbMax so that I'm not as full after drinking it. This allows me to get in my last whole food meal before bed without forcing it down (also its a bit less in the caloric department)

Current PWO shake: 1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey, 1 scoop CarbMax. (very tasty)

Hoomgar
07-08-09, 1:47 pm

CarbMax is so versatile. It can mixed and used in so many ways! I like it intra-workout, but I love it post-workout mixed with a scoop of Vanilla Just-Whey.

2 scoops of carb Max, 12 ice cubes (ours are medium sized, this varies to taste) Blend with cold water until frothy, serve in frosted glass mugs by the pool or while landscaping or cutting grass.

Put it in a mix boy and take it to the gym but if you do put it in the freezer (in the mix boy) for about an hour before you go.

I don't do this with the Lava because of the Creatine in it. (Creatine stability breaks down in water and needs to be used up) but I have done it with Citrix Intra Aid or just CM by itself.

Hg

McFly
07-08-09, 1:54 pm
2 scoops CARB Max and a few servings of BCAA Stack...orange....

SLAMMIN......

J-Dawg
07-08-09, 3:29 pm
I'm using CARB Max along with BCAA Stack right now. Great intra-workout shake. Post-workout, I'm liking the CARB Max w/ Just-WHEY vanilla.

C.Coronato
07-09-09, 10:34 am
Post-workout, I'm liking the CARB Max w/ Just-WHEY vanilla.

x2. Yea!

SportPharma Rep
07-09-09, 10:47 am

The versatility is great w/ CARB Max!

I used Torrent for several months leading up to my contest prep. Now I've switched over to CarbMax so that I'm not as full after drinking it. This allows me to get in my last whole food meal before bed without forcing it down (also its a bit less in the caloric department)

Current PWO shake: 1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey, 1 scoop CarbMax. (very tasty)

Sounds like a nice PWO shake there Agression!

2 scoops of carb Max, 12 ice cubes (ours are medium sized, this varies to taste) Blend with cold water until frothy, serve in frosted glass mugs by the pool or while landscaping or cutting grass.

Put it in a mix boy and take it to the gym but if you do put it in the freezer (in the mix boy) for about an hour before you go.

I don't do this with the Lava because of the Creatine in it. (Creatine stability breaks down in water and needs to be used up) but I have done it with Citrix Intra Aid or just CM by itself.

Hg

Simple, yet effective CARB Max recipes. I like the sounds of it Hoomgar. Do you add any umbrellas or fancy straws to the frosted glass mug? Hahaha, I kid, I kid!

2 scoops CARB Max and a few servings of BCAA Stack...orange....

SLAMMIN......

Nice! CARB Max + BCAA Stack or EAA Stack is a delicious and effective pre-, intra-or even post-workout amino/carb/electrolyte blend. Hydration+protein synthesis+anti-catabolism+anabolism ftw!

I'm using CARB Max along with BCAA Stack right now. Great intra-workout shake. Post-workout, I'm liking the CARB Max w/ Just-WHEY vanilla.

CARB Max is very versatile--can be used by itself, mixed with EAAs or BCAAs and even mixed up with protein. Depends on your needs!

x2. Yea!

x3! CARB Max Citrus + Just WHEY Vanilla ftw!

Hoomgar
07-09-09, 11:06 am
Simple, yet effective CARB Max recipes. I like the sounds of it Hoomgar. Do you add any umbrellas or fancy straws to the frosted glass mug? Hahaha, I kid, I kid!

If I was making an alcoholic beverage I would for sure! Ha ha! I don't drink at all really anymore though so all of that stuff has been swept aside.

This recipe is one of the quick easy ones that anyone can do. Please give it a try. Experiment with the amount of ice and water to get it right for you and let me know what you think. I could sell this stuff for 5 bucks a glass in the front lawn on a hot day because it is so good ;) Use less water first and add as needed. The idea is to only use enough to get the ice cubes chopped up.

And although I have not done it yet, McFly's mix listed above would also work well with this same school of thought here.

Hg

SportPharma Rep
07-10-09, 8:56 am
If I was making an alcoholic beverage I would for sure! Ha ha! I don't drink at all really anymore though so all of that stuff has been swept aside.

This recipe is one of the quick easy ones that anyone can do. Please give it a try. Experiment with the amount of ice and water to get it right for you and let me know what you think. I could sell this stuff for 5 bucks a glass in the front lawn on a hot day because it is so good ;) Use less water first and add as needed. The idea is to only use enough to get the ice cubes chopped up.

And although I have not done it yet, McFly's mix listed above would also work well with this same school of thought here.

Hg

I can imagine how good it would taste with the BCAA Stack mixed in. I'll be testing out the frozen concoction of BCAA Stack Orange w/ CARB Max this weekend!

Hoomgar
07-10-09, 9:36 am
I can imagine how good it would taste with the BCAA Stack mixed in. I'll be testing out the frozen concoction of BCAA Stack Orange w/ CARB Max this weekend!

Ha ha, good times man. Let me know how that is SPR. I don't have an Orange BCAA stack or I'd give it a go too.

Hg

SportPharma Rep
07-10-09, 12:18 pm
Ha ha, good times man. Let me know how that is SPR. I don't have an Orange BCAA stack or I'd give it a go too.

Hg

Will do Hoomgar!

Elite
07-17-09, 5:20 pm
Very sweet smell when you open the tub. Was expecting an overpowering taste to be honest. Mixed 2 scoops (40g) in a 2litre bottle, with 10g BCAA's/10g Glutamine/4g Beta Alanine for intra w/o. Very very smoothe taste and my energy increased throughout my session. Will try 20g pre w/o, mixed with Blue Raspberry Storm tommorow, along with the intra w/o dose.

Big thumbs up thus far SP!

mnmvilla2002
08-24-09, 2:13 pm
Just placed an order of some CARB Max and Storm. Looking forward to trying this stuff.

Hoomgar
08-24-09, 2:29 pm
I don't know about any of you guys but I have been using this Carb Max during every single workout now for months and it rocks. My current favorite is 1 scoop Carb Max and 1 scoop Citrus Intra Aid. Good stuff!

Hg

C.Coronato
08-24-09, 2:39 pm
I don't know about any of you guys but I have been using this Carb Max during every single workout now for months and it rocks. My current favorite is 1 scoop Carb Max and 1 scoop Citrus Intra Aid. Good stuff!

Hg

That sounds great HG. Im off it now, as im doing Keto, but i was taking it Post, 2 scoops Just Whey to 2 Scoops Carb Max. TASTY.

Hoomgar
08-24-09, 2:56 pm
That sounds great HG. Im off it now, as im doing Keto, but i was taking it Post, 2 scoops Just Whey to 2 Scoops Carb Max. TASTY.

I'm trying that next then. Carb Max mixed with Vanilla Whey. Oh baby...

Cstlfx
08-24-09, 3:57 pm

Hg

Same here Hoom. I've bought a tub with every order each month. Its now a staple as much as Pak.

C.Coronato
08-24-09, 3:58 pm

Exactly!

J-Dawg
08-24-09, 4:25 pm

This is a great PWO mix--2scoops of Citrus CARB Max w/ 2scoops Vanilla Just-WHEY

Hoomgar
08-24-09, 4:53 pm
Same here Hoom. I've bought a tub with every order each month. Its now a staple as much as Pak.

A staple for sure now bro. I think I'm 2 or 3 tubs down already and I need more!

Exactly!

Now look what you've done! Ha ha! I have a tub of Vanilla ISO Whey right now. Going to have to try this tomorrow!

This is a great PWO mix--2scoops of Citrus CARB Max w/ 2scoops Vanilla Just-WHEY

You do realize they could mix and market that stuff right? Ha ha! People are asking for this flavor big J. I think SP may have something here. I'm being serious.

Hg

Cstlfx
08-24-09, 11:33 pm
You do realize they could mix and market that stuff right? Ha ha! People are asking for this flavor big J. I think SP may have something here. I'm being serious.

Hg

Sportpharma has GAIN Max, I think Orange Creamsicle is the new flavor everyone is after!

Hoomgar
08-25-09, 12:04 pm
Sportpharma has GAIN Max, I think Orange Creamsicle is the new flavor everyone is after!

Exactly! Check out Pizzalamp's sig LOL!

BTW, I just downed my first shake of this (Carb Max and Vanilla ISO Whey) about 20 minutes ago. Wow! Just wow!

Hg

mnmvilla2002
09-19-09, 10:06 pm
After a workout I mix one scoop S.P. CarboMax Citrius and one scoop Storm Blue Raspberry. It taste so good. I call it Toxic green slim cause yellow and blue makes green. Looking to order some more Carbo Max (cause it is good) and try it during a workout with some BCAA.

J-Dawg
09-23-09, 12:06 pm
After a workout I mix one scoop S.P. CarboMax Citrius and one scoop Storm Blue Raspberry. It taste so good. I call it Toxic green slim cause yellow and blue makes green. Looking to order some more Carbo Max (cause it is good) and try it during a workout with some BCAA.

That sounds like and interesting combo. What does it taste like?

mnmvilla2002
09-23-09, 4:16 pm
It taste really good. Then again I'm out here in Iraq so not to sure of my tastebuds anymore.

J-Dawg
10-28-09, 1:09 pm
CARB Max now with a new look:

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/SportPharmaRep/SU1HMDAyMjUtMjAwOTEwMjgtMDg0Mi5q-1.jpg

Hoomgar
10-28-09, 1:44 pm
CARB Max now with a new look:

http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af231/SportPharmaRep/SU1HMDAyMjUtMjAwOTEwMjgtMDg0Mi5q-1.jpg

Gimme dat now!!!

J-Dawg
11-09-09, 9:05 am
Check out this chance to win a tub of the new CARB Max: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120171591

McFly
11-09-09, 9:21 am
man i need me some of that supreme goodness~!!!

J-Dawg
11-10-09, 11:02 am
man i need me some of that supreme goodness~!!!

The promo ends Friday, I believe. So there's still a bit of time to enter.

SportPharma Rep
02-15-10, 11:06 am
Looking for new flavor testers. Check it out here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29745

mritter3
02-15-10, 11:08 am
Looking for new flavor testers. Check it out here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29745

got my entry in....looks like a cool idea.

Hoomgar
02-17-10, 9:59 am
More flavor choices for this supplement is just gravy. The Citrus Burst is so good I never really think about another flavor but this is great news! I'm guessing Grape ;)

Hg

SportPharma Rep
02-18-10, 9:48 am
More flavor choices for this supplement is just gravy. The Citrus Burst is so good I never really think about another flavor but this is great news! I'm guessing Grape ;)

Hg

You're guessing wrong HG :D

The new flavor will be...

Fruit Punch!

CB
03-10-10, 3:44 pm
i am seeing a lot of great reviews about the carb max here! very exciting for sportpharma!

SportPharma Rep
03-11-10, 12:22 pm
i am seeing a lot of great reviews about the carb max here! very exciting for sportpharma!

Thanks CB. The feedback so far has been great on the new flavor (fruit punch). Looks like we've got another keeper.

J-Dawg
03-11-10, 12:47 pm
The fruit punch CARB Max is out of this world. We had some bottles at The Cage and I was sipping in it all weekend. Kept me alive for the weekend, lol.

Cstlfx
03-11-10, 1:04 pm
The fruit punch CARB Max is out of this world. We had some bottles at The Cage and I was sipping in it all weekend. Kept me alive for the weekend, lol.

Ugh, neeeed Carb Max FP PRONTO! Any idea on the release date?

PIJW
03-11-10, 1:06 pm

I got a sample on my desk i finished off today, thanks for the sample sportpharma, but it is freaking great.

Kon_Rock
03-11-10, 2:53 pm

Yeah I had a few shakers of it too. Love the new flavor, exciting and refreshing. Perfect for intra-workout

scals
03-11-10, 8:22 pm
This stuff is great. Mix the citrus flavor with some vanilla protein post-workout. Yummmm!!!

Valkyrie44
03-17-10, 4:38 pm
This stuff is great. Mix the citrus flavor with some vanilla protein post-workout. Yummmm!!!

I do that too! Citrus CARB Max and Vanilla Just-WHEY = YUM! One of my favorite post-workout shakes.

Everyone that tried the fruit punch flavor at The Cage loves the stuff. Can't wait for it to come out!

scals
03-17-10, 8:52 pm
I do that too! Citrus CARB Max and Vanilla Just-WHEY = YUM! One of my favorite post-workout shakes.

Everyone that tried the fruit punch flavor at The Cage loves the stuff. Can't wait for it to come out!

Absolutely. I downed some in the Cage before I deadlifted. That was some good stuff.

Nix0r
03-17-10, 9:40 pm
The Fruit Punch was out of this world.

Mixed it with some Watermelon EAA Stack... mmm...

Valkyrie44
03-18-10, 11:07 am

The possibilities are endless! CARB Max can be mixed with anything and it tastes so good.

SportPharma Rep
06-03-10, 9:27 am
Check out this new flavor promo for Power Punch!
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31712

Cstlfx
07-08-10, 12:03 am
I just got my Power Punch Carb Max in the mail today and I must say it is delicious! Mixes well, its smooth, and nothing bad to say about it! Props for the flavor design, this will be in heavy rotation as I also enjoy my fruit punch gatorade (these two combine very well!)

AntoineV
07-08-10, 12:55 am
my 2 cents : a good quailty carbohydrate mixture combined with good quality powdered aminos and protein is the best thing you can do to fill the muscle with all the nutrients you need to recuperate fast. Sportpharma's carb max is the bomb. Get it. period.

SportPharma Rep
07-09-10, 10:11 am
I just got my Power Punch Carb Max in the mail today and I must say it is delicious! Mixes well, its smooth, and nothing bad to say about it! Props for the flavor design, this will be in heavy rotation as I also enjoy my fruit punch gatorade (these two combine very well!)

my 2 cents : a good quailty carbohydrate mixture combined with good quality powdered aminos and protein is the best thing you can do to fill the muscle with all the nutrients you need to recuperate fast. Sportpharma's carb max is the bomb. Get it. period.

Thank you for that feedback guys! Glad to hear you're satisfied with CARB Max!

rockeo
10-21-10, 2:35 pm
We are Thrilled that our loyal friends at bb.com cyberstore have officially added all Three New Flavors of CARB Max to expand SportPharma's line. also, for more versatile Goodness: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/carbmax.html

scals
10-21-10, 2:37 pm
Just an awesome product! Very. very affordable, tastes good, and effective. A must have supp!

Jay
12-04-10, 12:24 pm

I just tried this combo, and its awesome. A must try for sure.

scals
12-08-10, 11:51 am
I just tried this combo, and its awesome. A must try for sure.

Glad ya like it bro!

Razor
01-07-11, 11:53 am
Hmmmm another product that has sparked my interest....

scals
01-07-11, 12:42 pm
Hmmmm another product that has sparked my interest....

I have my review in the works. Stay tuned later this afternoon.

Razor
01-20-11, 10:50 pm
Just received this in the mail today fellas. Gonna give this a shot IntraWO with some Atomic 7 tomorrow! I'll have a review of it after the workout.

scals
01-20-11, 11:32 pm
Just received this in the mail today fellas. Gonna give this a shot IntraWO with some Atomic 7 tomorrow! I'll have a review of it after the workout.

Nice brother. You won't be disappointed. Promise!