PDA

View Full Version : My New MRP/Gainer shake.. Throwback style!

04-04-09, 3:31 pm
Ingredients:

8oz. skim milk
3 whole Omega 3 eggs
1 scoop iso whey
6Tbsp. Malted milk powder ( I use carnation)
3 large Ice cubes

Mix all ingredients in blender and blend.

Nutrition Facts: 18.5g Fat, 49g Carbs, 55g Protein
Total Cals: 582.5

C.Coronato
04-06-09, 9:39 am
Drinking raw eggs? Looks beastly to me brother.

G Diesel
04-06-09, 9:44 am
There are obvious risks associated with drinking raw eggs, though I know we've all done it... Those bacterial risks may be slighly lessened by using higher quality Omega 3 eggs. Nonetheless be careful. Other than that, it looks like a badass whole food/supplemental protein hybrid gainer. Perfect to get you growing.

Peace, G

04-06-09, 10:23 am
Drinking raw eggs? Looks beastly to me brother.

Yes sir... Raw eggs.

There are obvious risks associated with drinking raw eggs, though I know we've all done it... Those bacterial risks may be slighly lessened by using higher quality Omega 3 eggs. Nonetheless be careful. Other than that, it looks like a badass whole food/supplemental protein hybrid gainer. Perfect to get you growing.

Peace, G

Thanks G. Yeah, I took this into consideration. The chances of getting Sal. is 1 in 30,000 from uncooked eggs and the bacteria actually comes from the shell. What I do is run the hot water while preparing the other ingredients and wash off the shell under the hot water before cracking the eggs. I'm sure it lessens the chances even more.

Phil

mritter3
04-06-09, 12:49 pm
looks like a great blend, but like everyone has said just be careful with the raw eggs, good choice though on the omega 3 one's

04-06-09, 7:40 pm
looks like a great blend, but like everyone has said just be careful with the raw eggs, good choice though on the omega 3 one's

Quality in= Quality out.

dannynb
04-06-09, 9:35 pm
Looks good brother..I just can't bring myself to do raw eggs ever again..I was one of the unlucky ones to get salmonella poisoning...not once but twice...(once was from eating out).

04-06-09, 10:26 pm
Looks good brother..I just can't bring myself to do raw eggs ever again..I was one of the unlucky ones to get salmonella poisoning...not once but twice...(once was from eating out).

I've got it once before as well...Poor food handling at a Drag race. How did yours come about?

dannynb
04-06-09, 11:16 pm
I've got it once before as well...Poor food handling at a Drag race. How did yours come about?

First time....me eating raw eggs in shakes at home....poor prep work on my end. Second time I ate out at a local Mexican joint and got terribly sick...not undercooked food but my food came n contact with undercooked food.

Camineli
04-07-09, 6:53 am
You should cook your eggs really, rest of shake looks great tho, but the eggs (esp if you're paying for O3's) , you don't use the whole complete protein in the egg eating it raw, cooking it increases the % of protein in the eggs you will digest