PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump

zmartin
04-07-09, 12:14 am
Not getting significant pumps. Not getting any energy boost. Im not too worried about the energy but I would love to see pumps every once and awhile. Im taking Pak in the morning, Stak 45 min before workout, Pump 20-30 min before workout, MStak 3-4 hours apart from Stak. Eating a pre workout meal of 1 Peanut Butter Sandwich, 1 Apple/Banana, 1 Protein shake. Is pump just destined to be ineffective or am I doing something wrong?

TigerAce01
04-07-09, 12:28 am
Try Shock Therapy instead. Pump is really a long term and uncycled product, designed to be taken everyday to help support the pump, and give you a little energy when you need it. Shock therapy is a true pre workout booster, designed to be taken only on workout days, and also comes in bulk powder so you can increase and decrease your dosage depending on your needs. Give it a try.

Also, how long have you been taking Pump? Most of the time it takes a little while for the ingredients to build in the system, about 2 weeks on average. On that subject, Shock Therapy is instant.

-Ace

TigerAce01
04-07-09, 12:29 am
Also, check this thread...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24647

The search function does wonders...

-Ace

zmartin
04-07-09, 1:11 am
Ive been on Pump for 6 days. I read threads where guys were seeing "insane" results from pump on the first day. Hopefully my body just needs a little longer to feel the effects.

TigerAce01
04-07-09, 1:13 am
Yeah brother, and if it doesn't work for you, just switch to Shock Therapy.

-Ace

Aggression
04-07-09, 10:14 am
Ive been on Pump for 6 days. I read threads where guys were seeing "insane" results from pump on the first day. Hopefully my body just needs a little longer to feel the effects.

As others have said, you can always try shock therapy. also, be sure that you are taking it on an empty stomach (as empty as your stomach SHOULD get). I usually take mine 30min after a meal, and it works great. what are you eating pre workout?

Survivor831
04-07-09, 10:19 am
Make sure you are eating enough quality calories. I fell into a hole once where I relied on too many supplements, and my pumps were minimal if even existant. However when I added more clean food to my diet, the pumps were enormous, and I started getting bigger. Pump will work. Give it time.

zmartin
04-07-09, 3:38 pm
As others have said, you can always try shock therapy. also, be sure that you are taking it on an empty stomach (as empty as your stomach SHOULD get). I usually take mine 30min after a meal, and it works great. what are you eating pre workout?

1 Peanut Butter Sandwich, 1 Apple/Banana, 1 Protein Shake

Make sure you are eating enough quality calories. I fell into a hole once where I relied on too many supplements, and my pumps were minimal if even existant. However when I added more clean food to my diet, the pumps were enormous, and I started getting bigger. Pump will work. Give it time.

My diet is extremely clean. What exactly were you taking in that gave you good pumps? What was you pre workout meal?

Little Z
04-07-09, 5:08 pm

one thing to always remember bro

not all things will work the same for everyone. you just might be one of the guys who will have a better session with Shock Therapy..

mritter3
04-07-09, 5:34 pm
about every 3 months i switch between shock and pump, just so my body doesn't get too used to one product, i never have a problem with the lack of pumps, so my advice is to try shock therapy and see what happens. good luck

zmartin
04-07-09, 7:04 pm
about every 3 months i switch between shock and pump, just so my body doesn't get too used to one product, i never have a problem with the lack of pumps, so my advice is to try shock therapy and see what happens. good luck
stop taking pump and switch to shock therapy?

Ezequiel
04-14-09, 4:38 pm
I have used both products and for me thereīs nothing like Animal Pump. Of all the PWO supps i have tried is the best, and if your supplementation is aimed towards a better performance pump is the way to go.
I have used Shock Therapy with good results, though.
However, this supplements not always give you THE pump. In order to get that feeling there re a number of things, like what you eat, and how you train. In my experience is very important to "listen" to your muscles. You donīt have to be attached to weights, or rutines. This products work excellent when you do that.
Last but not least... the first week of the pump you have a rush of the stims. Loosing that rush doesnīt mean that the supp is not working.
Long post but i think this is a supp that deserves a LOT of credit.

squattingtillipuke
04-15-09, 10:43 am
1 Peanut Butter Sandwich, 1 Apple/Banana, 1 Protein Shake

My diet is extremely clean. What exactly were you taking in that gave you good pumps? What was you pre workout meal?

how far apart are you taking this from your meal and your workout? I found that if I took pump on my way into the gym it would kick in either towards the end or right after my warmup. The red pill is your stim and it does work to a point, but I would take it depending on what day of training it was...sometimes using the spare pills for an extra boost during leg and back days.

mick