PDA

View Full Version : can't choose a product, intra, pre, post?

supatril
04-07-09, 7:10 pm
so i don't want to spend too much now, 50 max maybe 60. however i don't want to supplement too many products. i was looking into a intra workout supplement, because this is new to me. between these products,
intra-aid
storm
torrent
Shock therapy
Animal Pump

will i get great results with just using intra-aid? i am currently using creatine ethyl ester, but intra products are intriguing me, is there a big benefit from them?

mritter3
04-07-09, 7:13 pm
are you looking specifically for inra workout supps, than i would go with intra aid, and you can add your creatine to it and sip on that during your workout, if your gonna spend like 60 bucks you could do intra aid and torrent which would be a great stack or shock therapy and intra aid....there are so many different one's you could use.

Survivor831
04-07-09, 7:35 pm
I would go with Intra Aid and Torrent. Torrent is by far the best product on the market. It is the one product I will never go with out!

mritter3
04-07-09, 7:36 pm
torrent is a solid product been using it ever since it came out, and will never stop using it, great PWO supp

supatril
04-07-09, 9:44 pm
whats the benefits of using of using torrent alongside intra-aid?

TigerAce01
04-07-09, 9:54 pm
whats the benefits of using of using torrent alongside intra-aid?

Torrent is a post workout supplement that covers every aspect of immediate recovery. Intra aid is an intra workout drink. Take both, and your entire workout is covered from start to finish.

-Ace

Cstlfx
04-07-09, 10:13 pm
Intra-Aid is great because it has plenty of Aminos, some protein, and some carbs. There's currently a buy 3 for the price of 2 going on right now at BB.com, only 63.98. 75 servings.

Plus, you're getting nutrients to your muscles when they're really needing them.

Torrent is great, but it has a hefty price. a months worth is over $60, which is why I'd go with the Shock, Intra-Aid, and Storm if you could. Storm would replace the creatine you're taking now, Shock for pre, and Intra...well, you get the name. However, for that stack, it'd be $120 in one shot. Good thing about that though is it'd be 75 servings of Intra, 80 servings of Storm, and 50 servings of Shock.

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 12:17 am
Intra-Aid is great because it has plenty of Aminos, some protein, and some carbs. There's currently a buy 3 for the price of 2 going on right now at BB.com, only 63.98. 75 servings.

Plus, you're getting nutrients to your muscles when they're really needing them.

Torrent is great, but it has a hefty price. a months worth is over $60, which is why I'd go with the Shock, Intra-Aid, and Storm if you could. Storm would replace the creatine you're taking now, Shock for pre, and Intra...well, you get the name. However, for that stack, it'd be $120 in one shot. Good thing about that though is it'd be 75 servings of Intra, 80 servings of Storm, and 50 servings of Shock.

Problem with this stack is the fact that it doesn't supply you with a significant amount of protein to rebuild your muscles, nor does it give enough carbohydrates to significantly affect muscle glycogen restoration. And if you work out 5 days a week, the smaller size lasts you 3 weeks, which is about $30-33. Beyond protein, Torrent also has 8,000 mg of a leucine complex which throws you right into an anabolic state, 3,000 mg of a specialized creatine complex, and plenty of other goodies. You can't get that from Shock or Storm, and you only get a fraction of that from Intra Aid.

Torrent is the absolute best supplement money can buy in my opinion.

-Ace

Aggression
04-08-09, 9:02 am
Intra-Aid and Torrent would be a solid stack. If you can afford it, I'd spend a little extra cash for this stack:

Storm pre
Intra-Aid during
Torrent post

*Storm comes with 80 servings, so one tub will last you over 2 months. So picking that up now would be a solid choice to add to your Intra-aid/Torrent stack.

Cstlfx
04-08-09, 12:18 pm
Problem with this stack is the fact that it doesn't supply you with a significant amount of protein to rebuild your muscles, nor does it give enough carbohydrates to significantly affect muscle glycogen restoration. And if you work out 5 days a week, the smaller size lasts you 3 weeks, which is about $30-33. Beyond protein, Torrent also has 8,000 mg of a leucine complex which throws you right into an anabolic state, 3,000 mg of a specialized creatine complex, and plenty of other goodies. You can't get that from Shock or Storm, and you only get a fraction of that from Intra Aid.

Torrent is the absolute best supplement money can buy in my opinion.

-Ace

You can eat to get your protein.

But his question wasnt about a stack, it was about intra workout drinks. Intra-aid has 8g of protein, plus another 10g of aminos (basically 10g of protein already broken down for you).Plus you get quick digesting carbs for working out with, as well as a decent profile of electorlytes. If you want something for during your workout Supatril, I'd hit up the IntraAid. Torrent is a Post w/o product.

naturalguy
04-08-09, 1:13 pm
Intra-Aid is perfect for intra-workout, out of your choices it's the best option.

Right now bb.com is running a special buy 2 get 1 FREE until April 14th:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/intraaid.html

Mr. Dead
04-08-09, 1:25 pm
Intra-Aid is perfect for intra-workout, out of your choices it's the best option.

Right now bb.com is running a special buy 2 get 1 FREE until April 14th:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/intraaid.html

True, and that's a hell of a deal, going on!!!

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 3:26 pm
so i don't want to spend too much now, 50 max maybe 60. however i don't want to supplement too many products. i was looking into a intra workout supplement, because this is new to me. between these products,
intra-aid
storm
torrent
Shock therapy
Animal Pump

will i get great results with just using intra-aid? i am currently using creatine ethyl ester, but intra products are intriguing me, is there a big benefit from them?

You can eat to get your protein.

But his question wasnt about a stack, it was about intra workout drinks. Intra-aid has 8g of protein, plus another 10g of aminos (basically 10g of protein already broken down for you).Plus you get quick digesting carbs for working out with, as well as a decent profile of electorlytes. If you want something for during your workout Supatril, I'd hit up the IntraAid. Torrent is a Post w/o product.

Actually, he was asking between these products, which I gave my opinion about, and others also gave their opinion about. He wants the best products out of that list, which in my opinion, and everyone else's opinion on this thread is Intra Aid and Torrent.

And yes, you can eat to get your protein, but a lot of us like to drink a protein shake after a workout. You can't try Torrent due to your milk allergy, but if you could, you would agree with everyone that Torrent has the most bang for your buck.

But in a way we agree, because I already pointed out the fact that he should use Intra Aid.

-Ace