PDA

View Full Version : Test - Stak - Mstak

squattingtillipuke
04-08-09, 7:57 am
Guys, I need a little backing here...my friend is coming off an injury and hasn't lifted in a good 9 months...anyway he is trying to go right into the above stack...I'm trying to convince him to let his body get the natural rebound from starting up again and then hit this stack cycle after he hits his normal plateau...tell me what you think.

mick

mritter3
04-08-09, 8:03 am
if he hasn't lifted good in 9months he def. needs to get his base back before jumping into this stack, when taking these supps, you should be ready to take punishment in the gym, and i mean a lot, eat a ton, get plenty of rest, and drink a lot of water, sounds like he should be starting back in the gym slow, which sucks i know, and then once he is feeling solid again.....then start this stack, he should be on pak, pump, nitro, omega, and maybe even flex....just my opinion though, good luck

Aggression
04-08-09, 8:52 am
if he hasn't lifted good in 9months he def. needs to get his base back before jumping into this stack, when taking these supps, you should be ready to take punishment in the gym, and i mean a lot, eat a ton, get plenty of rest, and drink a lot of water, sounds like he should be starting back in the gym slow, which sucks i know, and then once he is feeling solid again.....then start this stack, he should be on pak, pump, nitro, omega, and maybe even flex....just my opinion though, good luck

Agreed.

I've been training for ~5years, and seriously bodybuilding for 4 months, never missing a beat. I'm going away on vacation for 3 days where I know I'll be lacking in the food/supplement/training department. I'm taking a full 3 weeks off of everything except the basics (Pak,Omega) before getting into the other stuff. After a few weeks of getting back into the groove, I'm then going on Pump, M-stak, and Test.

That's only after missing 3 full days of eating/training. So I'd strongly advise him to hold off after not training for 9 months. Taking that stuff right off the bat won't necessarily hurt him, but it won't benefit him the way it would if he waited. Get back into the grove, then delve into the good shit.

squattingtillipuke
04-08-09, 1:07 pm
thanks guys...just needed a couple more people to add to the arsenal...actually I have told him to stay completely off supps for a month or so and then slowly pick up the basics. I am not pushing him into any supps but just so happen to take my pak and flex in front of him every day!!!

Cstlfx
04-08-09, 3:57 pm
Guys, I need a little backing here...my friend is coming off an injury and hasn't lifted in a good 9 months...anyway he is trying to go right into the above stack...I'm trying to convince him to let his body get the natural rebound from starting up again and then hit this stack cycle after he hits his normal plateau...tell me what you think.

mick

I completely agree with that. Taking those supps right off the bat may make him gain too much too fast leading to re injury. He definitely needs to get a good base going first. Maybe after a couple or few months it'd be good to take those.