PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Win a Tub of SportPharma's New CARB Max

J-Dawg
04-08-09, 9:57 am
Fellas, SP's got a new, high quality, balanced carbohydrate supplement. It's comprised of fast and sustained-released carbs—waxy maize, maltodextrin, d-glucose and trehalose. And contains added electrolytes to ensure proper rehydration and replacement of key electrolytes that are lost while training.
http://sportpharma.com/products/carbmax.cfm

Interesting in trying it out? Submit your entry in here by letting us know why you'd want to use it. You just need to be 18 and have a US mailing addy.

C.Coronato
04-08-09, 10:04 am
yaaa!! I won on BB.com and its amazing guys .. check it out for sure.

Valkyrie44
04-08-09, 10:08 am
CARB Max is great. I've used it intra-workout. It's very refreshing and delicious. Good luck to all that apply.

AFTazz06
04-08-09, 11:47 am
I definetly want to give this a try. A good source of carbs is crucial post workout to give your muscles everything they need to exit the catabolic state and recover from hittting the iron. Waxy maize has been proven time and time again to be a huge factor in muscle recovery and why it should be a staple in a post workout shake. I would definetly try this out on my post workout shake along with whey, after taking down my torrent as i drive home from the gym.

McFly
04-08-09, 11:57 am
Hi, my name is McFly and I like carbs.

HOCKEY TEMPER
04-08-09, 12:42 pm
Formula looks very sound. I have never tried an SP product, but I have heard good things. Definitely interested in this product, trying to get huge right now. CARBS CARBS CARBS :)

rev8ball
04-08-09, 1:07 pm
A solid carb-blend. I am particularly interested (and happy!) in the inclusion of trehalose.

Once again, Universal takes the lead with developing products with a firm base in research... Good job!

deanna7272
04-08-09, 1:10 pm
I'm in... I have been talking with some guys at the gym that are just trying the Waxy and liking it... I need something that I can use that will cover it all (you know like ummmm INTRA...lol)

Yea, so I'm in...

Flash419
04-08-09, 1:11 pm
I've never tried a CARB supplement. But with all the protein I take in, getting in some extra carbs would definately help. Rice and potatoes aren't always available, and don't want all the simple sugers in the juices and sodas.

I'd love to give it a try..

mritter3
04-08-09, 1:47 pm
I have heard only good things about sportpharma, now i would like to see if all of those good things are true, i would love to try their new Carb Max, i am on a bulk right now so anything goes in my book, more cals good, more protein, great, more carbs sure why not....added about 15 lbs in the last 2-3 months and looking to put on about 20 more. def. throwing my hat in the ring..thanks for the great offer.

Firefist
04-08-09, 2:45 pm
Aside from training with iron, i also work out on the mats, I studied jkd, american kempo, bjj and i wrestled. I havent been able to balance all of them into my hectic schedule, but 2-3 times a week, ill get some of the guys that ive worked with and go to the local high school wrestling room and just train. circuit drills, focus mitts, sparring, grapplin and rollin, non-stop until theres so much sweat on my face that i think i need windshield wipers for my glasses.

I used to drink a bcaa or eaa stack while training my combat arts , but now i think that i need a good source of steady carbs more than i do amino acids while doing that kind of training.

i go balls to the walls when i work out on the matts, and my partners expect no less than that. I would be estatic if you would pick me to use the sportspharma carb max. I would be able to push new limits, add more time to my circuit rotations, and keep my energy and intensity up and beyond my previous limits! Animal style is how we roll! (no pun intended haha)

Thanks for the opportunity!

DANO
04-08-09, 2:48 pm
I'd love to try this out, the reason why is the fact I am currently in this friendly compition with two other guys in this forum to hit a 450 deadlift, and being the lightest of this trio, I need every edge I can get!

dannynb
04-08-09, 3:01 pm
Hell I'm shooting to put on mass right now...so yeah, I'd love to try it out. Carbs are good... especially in the off season.

Big Al
04-08-09, 3:07 pm
I would love to try this myself.....since j-Dog took away the best post workout carb drink ever made........And won't give me my new eaa Nitro....
J when you gonna remake that carb drink we talked about???

Gambit
04-08-09, 3:11 pm
Carb Max? That just sounds like a fantastic bulker. I'd hate to give up my Torrent though...maybe just take on a mistress? Hmmmm, CARB Max sounds like it might help me hit that ever elusive 201lbs barrier

Giant Killer
04-08-09, 3:13 pm
I'm currently mixing up a scoop of Citrus Carb Max with my Citrus Intra-Aid intra-workout just to boost up the carbs a little bit and it is AWESOME.

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 3:18 pm
I got a chance to beta test this product, and I loved it. Let's start making some new kick ass homebrews.

-Ace

Firefist
04-08-09, 4:14 pm
I'm currently mixing up a scoop of Citrus Carb Max with my Citrus Intra-Aid intra-workout just to boost up the carbs a little bit and it is AWESOME.

that sounds amazing. haha

InkdMuscle
04-08-09, 4:21 pm
I along many animals now that proper supplementation needs to range across the whole board. durring a workout your muscles are get'n trashed and beat up. So a good intra workout sup is a must to help keep ya going strong. I would be honored to try a tub and give my feedback.

Big3
04-08-09, 4:23 pm
Football preseason is starting and I would like something other than Gatoraid for practices/workouts.... My body need carbs and goes through them like nothing.... I need a high quality carbo supplement for intra workouts and pratices.. I would love to try some CarbMax.

NJC_Manhattan
04-08-09, 4:30 pm
I've been loyal to Universal for a while, always get their products when I have the green and choice, now the economy is killing me and I'd love to give it a shot...

Cstlfx
04-08-09, 4:35 pm
I'm a huge fan of Carbo Plus from Universal, I'd love to get my hands on Sportpharma CARB Max. I have a meet in June and a meet in July, i've been suffering through some injuries and need all the help I can get to be prepared.

G Diesel
04-08-09, 4:50 pm
Hi, my name is McFly and I like carbs.

Hello, McFly... You and your kind are welcome here at Carb Lovers Anonymous.

I would love to try this myself.....since j-Dog took away the best post workout carb drink ever made........And won't give me my new eaa Nitro....
J when you gonna remake that carb drink we talked about???

No Cell Pro for you... Leave J alone already. I too am psyched for the new EAA Nitro.

That is the ticket bro... Been drinking that for a week now while I train and I love it. Added some extra BCAA Stack orange to the mix as well.

Peace, G

Angst
04-08-09, 10:19 pm
This sounds like a great product. I'm currently using Storm/EAA Nitro during workout to prevent muscle breakdown. Would love to add this to my post-workout shake to aid recovery.

Big Wides
04-08-09, 10:29 pm
This sounds like a great product. Nothing is better than carbs during the workout to get you though it. Plus from what I hear it tastes pretty damn good. Also, sounds like something one might try at a meet between lifts to keep the stamina up

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 11:25 am
I've gotta try this stuff. The idea of mixing it with the new Citrus Burst IA is just too tempting to pass up.

J-Dawg
04-09-09, 11:28 am
Keep em' coming in here fellas. We'll look to pick some winners early next week.

Little Z
04-10-09, 12:28 am
Earlier this year I was lucky enough to give this stuff a shot as a taste tester, and the final flavor release was my #1 choice..
I thought this was an amazing product from the first day of use, and immediately began mixing with my IA (Blue Razz at the time)..
and that was just an incredible mixture.. But for me to pass up the chance to get a great product that will continue to feed me those
valuable carbs as I tear up the iron is crazy, I would love the chance to get my hands on some more CARB Max and add it to my growing
arsenal..

I am already thinking of Homebrews to toss up once I get my hands on some CARB Max..

good luck to all.. and thanks for the chance to get a Tub of this great product..

BigBlueBear
04-10-09, 1:26 am
Well... simply put, this is something that fits hand in hand into my regiment and from a respected name. I've been using EAA stack for a year or so now mixed with powered gatorade for intra use. Albeit I gave the blue Intra a run, but I find juicy watermelon and lemon lime as well I've got BA covered elsewhere. To have a mixture carb source to add to the EAA that isn't like gatorade pleases me greatly.

That and I don't have to support Florida with my money... Go Vols!

BobbyB11
04-10-09, 1:43 pm
I have consistently used a number of Animal products, and love the effects they have had on my body. I have never used a SportsPharma supp, but have heard that back in the day, they were some the best prods available. I would love to get a chance win the New Carb Max product. BTW Citrus happens to be 1 of my favorite flavors, I am looking at a pack of Citrusmint Orbitz gum, and just ordered citrus IA.

OPSNORM
04-10-09, 1:57 pm
I Have Tried All Kinds Of Waxy Maize Products. This Would Be A Great Resaon To Keep To All Animal Products.plus I Can Get All The Guys At My Unit To Start Taken It To Since I Somehow Became The "what Do You Take Guy". Keep It Coming, If I Would Ask One Thing Is Can You Help Us Out In The Forces With Military Discounts. Other Than That Rock On!

RighteousDude
04-10-09, 2:15 pm
Carbs, the mortar that binds protein blocks to build ya big & strong.

Peace.

italianmanMASS
04-14-09, 3:35 am
hey brothers....

ive been using animal products for a LONG time...
animal pak, animal nitro, animal flex, animal stak 1st and 2nd gen.
think im a great candidate for the trial of SPORTPHARMA CARB MAX!
im 23 yrs old... been powerlifting for 7 years and plan on a local contest this summer...
400lb bench (off 1 board)....500 lb dead (alternate grip)...600 lb sumo-style-squat... all this done at my current 250 - 260 lbs bodyweight at 5'10'' with a bodyfat of 17.5%...
no bench shirts, no Inzer suits, just chalk, wrist wraps, elbow wraps, knee wraps, and a belt.

peace

- italianmanMASS

NEW B
04-14-09, 12:55 pm
I am a bodybuilder that would use this with a nice diet for great gains and i am over 18 and have a us mailing add.

J-Dawg
04-15-09, 12:52 pm
Fellas, here are the winners for CARB Max. Just shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com and they'll make sure these get sent out to ya. Be sure to include your full mailing information and FORVM name.

I definetly want to give this a try. A good source of carbs is crucial post workout to give your muscles everything they need to exit the catabolic state and recover from hittting the iron. Waxy maize has been proven time and time again to be a huge factor in muscle recovery and why it should be a staple in a post workout shake. I would definetly try this out on my post workout shake along with whey, after taking down my torrent as i drive home from the gym.

I have heard only good things about sportpharma, now i would like to see if all of those good things are true, i would love to try their new Carb Max, i am on a bulk right now so anything goes in my book, more cals good, more protein, great, more carbs sure why not....added about 15 lbs in the last 2-3 months and looking to put on about 20 more. def. throwing my hat in the ring..thanks for the great offer.

Aside from training with iron, i also work out on the mats, I studied jkd, american kempo, bjj and i wrestled. I havent been able to balance all of them into my hectic schedule, but 2-3 times a week, ill get some of the guys that ive worked with and go to the local high school wrestling room and just train. circuit drills, focus mitts, sparring, grapplin and rollin, non-stop until theres so much sweat on my face that i think i need windshield wipers for my glasses.

I used to drink a bcaa or eaa stack while training my combat arts , but now i think that i need a good source of steady carbs more than i do amino acids while doing that kind of training.

i go balls to the walls when i work out on the matts, and my partners expect no less than that. I would be estatic if you would pick me to use the sportspharma carb max. I would be able to push new limits, add more time to my circuit rotations, and keep my energy and intensity up and beyond my previous limits! Animal style is how we roll! (no pun intended haha)

Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm a huge fan of Carbo Plus from Universal, I'd love to get my hands on Sportpharma CARB Max. I have a meet in June and a meet in July, i've been suffering through some injuries and need all the help I can get to be prepared.

hey brothers....

ive been using animal products for a LONG time...
animal pak, animal nitro, animal flex, animal stak 1st and 2nd gen.
think im a great candidate for the trial of SPORTPHARMA CARB MAX!
im 23 yrs old... been powerlifting for 7 years and plan on a local contest this summer...
400lb bench (off 1 board)....500 lb dead (alternate grip)...600 lb sumo-style-squat... all this done at my current 250 - 260 lbs bodyweight at 5'10'' with a bodyfat of 17.5%...
no bench shirts, no Inzer suits, just chalk, wrist wraps, elbow wraps, knee wraps, and a belt.

peace

- italianmanMASS

Formula looks very sound. I have never tried an SP product, but I have heard good things. Definitely interested in this product, trying to get huge right now. CARBS CARBS CARBS :)

McFly
04-15-09, 1:09 pm
congrats fellas! looking forward to hearing feedback on the product. I'm itching to order some up for myself...

deanna7272
04-15-09, 1:34 pm
Congrats.... I hear good things... Make sure you post up and let us know!!

CDUB23
04-15-09, 1:48 pm
I have been training pretty hard for a little over a year now, and have been making decent progress. Until the past couple months, I did not really put much emphasis on carbs directly after a workout, as I did not fully understand the roll they play in replenishing your body after a tough session. I have tried CytoCarb, and am not extremely satisfied, so I would like to give this a try. I would like to drop CytoCarb and give something else a shot, and my wife will be less likely to get on my case if I try something free, rather than buying another supplement to add to my collection ;)

TigerAce01
04-15-09, 1:59 pm
Congratulations to the winners! Especially any of those who got to test the new flavor of BCAA Stack...that stuff was terrible.

-Ace

CDUB23
04-15-09, 2:35 pm
Why do the same people get picked over and over for the promo stuff?

I find that extremely homosexual

Hoomgar
04-15-09, 2:42 pm
Fellas, here are the winners for CARB Max. Just shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com and they'll make sure these get sent out to ya. Be sure to include your full mailing information and FORVM name.

Nice! Congrats fellas! Do it up man. Looking forward to hearing the feedback.

Why do the same people get picked over and over for the promo stuff?

Maybe because they make their entries "before" the winners are selected? LOL! Sorry, I had to :)

Hg

HOCKEY TEMPER
04-15-09, 3:20 pm
Thanks a lot to J-Dawg, Universal, and Sportpharma. This product looks bomb.

J-Dawg
04-15-09, 3:25 pm
Maybe because they make their entries "before" the winners are selected? LOL! Sorry, I had to :)

Hg

Ouch, that's harsh Hg. But seriously, make sure to get in on the contests ASAP and write up a good entry on why you feel you should win. The better the entry, the better the chance to win.

I hear SP will be looking for us to run a few promos here in the near future.

Hoomgar
04-15-09, 3:28 pm
Ouch, that's harsh Hg. But seriously, make sure to get in on the contests ASAP and write up a good entry on why you feel you should win. The better the entry, the better the chance to win.

Well, I did include a "sorry" in there :)

All in fun brothers...

Hg

AFTazz06
04-15-09, 3:49 pm
Thanks J-Dawg, Universal Nutrition! can't wait to try this out, definetly gonna keep you guys updated as soon as i get it!

Firefist
04-15-09, 5:48 pm
ahhhh! you guys are the best. thanks alot, wont letcha guys down!

rev8ball
04-16-09, 1:05 am
Nice.
Good job, bros!

Rooster
04-16-09, 1:25 am
Man what I would give to finally get off this diet and get something good going in the gym. 16 pounds gone and about 23 left. 3 weeks and counting. I would love to get my hands on this promo for after the diet. Put my hat in the pot and think of the 6'5" Rooster at 265. What you think bout that?

Peace

Rooster
04-16-09, 9:34 am
I guess that it would help if I read further down on the posts.

Peace

CDUB23
04-17-09, 9:33 am

So what does any of that have to do with the same people being selected over and over?

I know I was late, but that really has nothing to do with what Im talking about, it was a general observation. Its not about ME winning a promo, that's not a big deal, just speaking up for some of the other people on here that think these promos are a waste of time due to the bias.

J-Dawg
04-17-09, 10:03 am
So what does any of that have to do with the same people being selected over and over?

I know I was late, but that really has nothing to do with what Im talking about, it was a general observation. Its not about ME winning a promo, that's not a big deal, just speaking up for some of the other people on here that think these promos are a waste of time due to the bias.

I hear ya bro. If you put in a good entry, explain why you want to test out the product, and how you think it might benefit you, and come back to check the thread often, that'll increase your chance of winning. We try to pick winners with high, low and in-between post counts with the idea in mind that we'll get some good feedback about the product. The issue in the past is many times people never come back to check if they've won. Being active and checking back helps out b/c we really want to get some good feedback on the products. It's all about reliability.

In the end if ya put out a good thoughtful entry, the odds are on your side. If you want your post to stand out, make it happen.

Flash419
04-17-09, 10:58 am
Congrats guys!

CDUB23
04-17-09, 11:57 am
I hear ya bro. If you put in a good entry, explain why you want to test out the product, and how you think it might benefit you, and come back to check the thread often, that'll increase your chance of winning. We try to pick winners with high, low and in-between post counts with the idea in mind that we'll get some good feedback about the product. The issue in the past is many times people never come back to check if they've won. Being active and checking back helps out b/c we really want to get some good feedback on the products. It's all about reliability.

In the end if ya put out a good thoughtful entry, the odds are on your side. If you want your post to stand out, make it happen.

Lol, I admire your ability to stay patient and keep giving a gray response. I know you want to tell me to shut the hell up

Firefist
04-17-09, 1:48 pm
Lol, I admire your ability to stay patient and keep giving a gray response. I know you want to tell me to shut the hell up

haha.

but seriously bro. theres no bias at all, ill tell you right now, if you got an avatar, it doesnt really increase your chances, a few of my bros have one, and 1000 posts and dont get picked. Universal and animal are really fair on this. I only got 300 some posts and i am relatively unknown on the forum and somehow i got picked (happy and honored btw.), so there really isnt much bias out there. Ive entered like 10 promos and won 2 of them.

just keep tryin =)

Hoomgar
04-17-09, 1:53 pm

LOL! :) No he doesn't though bro. If you knew J in person you'd know that reply was straight up. He is about as cool and honest as they come.

deanna7272
04-17-09, 2:07 pm
LOL! :) No he doesn't though bro. If you knew J in person you'd know that reply was straight up. He is about as cool and honest as they come.

Don't mean to jump in, but.... Ditto....

Thrawn
04-17-09, 2:54 pm

I dont think that kinda language will gather you a lot of appreciation here, brother.

Let THEM speak up then. I have so far never heard complaints about a bias before. If they talk to you about it, you should suggest them to speak up too. Being silent is not going to help.

If J-Dawg wanted to do that, he would have, no doubt. In my opinion, he should have. BUT he has something that is called patience, respect and restraint. Leading by example. We can all learn from that.

CDUB23
04-18-09, 1:46 pm
I dont think that kinda language will gather you a lot of appreciation here, brother.

Let THEM speak up then. I have so far never heard complaints about a bias before. If they talk to you about it, you should suggest them to speak up too. Being silent is not going to help.

If J-Dawg wanted to do that, he would have, no doubt. In my opinion, he should have. BUT he has something that is called patience, respect and restraint. Leading by example. We can all learn from that.

I appreciate the advice, I think the big difference is that I am not really here to gain "appreciation" from people. There is a lack of "appreciation" for some of these promos because they show bias. "They" dont speak up because they do take this stuff extremely seriously and have put a lot of time and effort into Animal for nothing in return. By speaking up, they feel as though some respect for them may be lost. I on the other hand, am in a different boat :)..Im just a regular guy from Ohio with a wife and a little girl who browses these forums for some advice, and who talks to some Animals away from these forums. I agree that language may have been somewhat inappropriate, but I felt like it suited an inappropriate situation.

I was not trying to get a rise out of JDawg, just voicing my opinion on the subject and asking for an explanation. Certain people get picked repetitive times, and to counterpoint JDawg, some of the responses that were chosen were extremely basic and far better responses existed.

Cstlfx
04-18-09, 3:41 pm
Who exactly are you referring to? I dont see anyone being picked repetitively.

AFTazz06
04-18-09, 6:08 pm
I appreciate the advice, I think the big difference is that I am not really here to gain "appreciation" from people. There is a lack of "appreciation" for some of these promos because they show bias. "They" dont speak up because they do take this stuff extremely seriously and have put a lot of time and effort into Animal for nothing in return. By speaking up, they feel as though some respect for them may be lost. I on the other hand, am in a different boat :)..Im just a regular guy from Ohio with a wife and a little girl who browses these forums for some advice, and who talks to some Animals away from these forums. I agree that language may have been somewhat inappropriate, but I felt like it suited an inappropriate situation.

I was not trying to get a rise out of JDawg, just voicing my opinion on the subject and asking for an explanation. Certain people get picked repetitive times, and to counterpoint JDawg, some of the responses that were chosen were extremely basic and far better responses existed.

Who are these people you keep referring to? and no offense but judging from the amount of times it says you've posted on this FORVM, that might be the reson why you say you never win. You might not be logged on during the time that promos are being given, i know all of us have jobs, families, and/or school that come first, but i'm just throwing that out there to yah. I've been a part of this FORVM for almost a year and i gotta say i've seen LOTS of promos, i throw my hat in when something catches my eye, whether i win or not i know i gave it a shot. Keep at it!

CDUB23
04-18-09, 8:31 pm
Who are these people you keep referring to? and no offense but judging from the amount of times it says you've posted on this FORVM, that might be the reson why you say you never win. You might not be logged on during the time that promos are being given, i know all of us have jobs, families, and/or school that come first, but i'm just throwing that out there to yah. I've been a part of this FORVM for almost a year and i gotta say i've seen LOTS of promos, i throw my hat in when something catches my eye, whether i win or not i know i gave it a shot. Keep at it!

Im going to remain as discreet as possible in terms of mentioning names. And as I said before, this really does not concern me not winning promos. I have only entered 2, and 1 of those I was late on, so I do not expect much of anything for myself.

HOCKEY TEMPER
04-18-09, 9:56 pm
I've been on this site for almost two years. This is the first promo I have won. BIG WOOP - You don't see me bitching.

BTW - Just got my Carb Max in the mail. I'm stoked to throw it in the the supplement regimen once i'm healthy. Thanks again!

Elite
04-18-09, 10:17 pm
CDUB23, Universal/Animal do promo's, they give stuff away for free. They dont have to, but they do, consistently. Remember, thats not just on this board either. I've seen many new'b posters win. I've seen one guy walk away with 360 packs of Nitro G and never return. Its free loot, who cares who is or isn't picked. Not so long ago they gave 44 guys & girls free tins of 88 PAKS. Then they gave 100 forvm members $250 of money to spend in the shop here.

I take issue with this especially...

"They" dont speak up because they do take this stuff extremely seriously and have put a lot of time and effort into Animal for nothing in return.

Why should anyone expect anything in return? Is that there primary motive? If these people were picked, then selection wouldnt be random at all, dont you think?

MOVE ON...

mritter3
04-19-09, 9:59 am
congrats fellas, and thanks for choosing me in this promo, cannot wait to try it.

ghost
04-19-09, 10:30 am
I definitely have to agree with ThirdEye and Thrawn... also, all these "people" you keep mentioning, and no one else has come to your defense stating anything in agreement with your argument.

time to move on from that issue.

congrats to all the winners!

SuperFlexSteve
04-19-09, 1:14 pm
CDUB23, Universal/Animal do promo's, they give stuff away for free. They dont have to, but they do, consistently. Remember, thats not just on this board either. I've seen many new'b posters win. I've seen one guy walk away with 360 packs of Nitro G and never return. Its free loot, who cares who is or isn't picked. Not so long ago they gave 44 guys & girls free tins of 88 PAKS. Then they gave 100 forvm members $250 of money to spend in the shop here.

I take issue with this especially...

"They" dont speak up because they do take this stuff extremely seriously and have put a lot of time and effort into Animal for nothing in return.

Why should anyone expect anything in return? Is that there primary motive? If these people were picked, then selection wouldnt be random at all, dont you think?

MOVE ON...

a'men! free shit is good shit... but it's all about the animal love here. we dont need any sour asses :D

Firefist
04-23-09, 12:17 am
back on the subject of carb max, (real quick post, then i gotta get back to homework haha.)

this is some fuckin good stuff. taste is AMAZING. its not gelatinous at all, goes down extremely smooth. I felt great the entire time while we were workin. Not once did that stuff come up, maybe it was a mental thing, but the last two times ive trained, i felt like i still had some gas in the tank after my rotations.

then i tried some with CITRUS BURST INTRA AID (THE GREATEST SUPPLEMENT EVER CREATED) during my weight training, once again, amazing. ill tell ya, honest to God, i was breakin pr's left and right. reps of 6 were turned into 8's and heavier weights were used constantly. fst-7 at the end of workouts were SOOOOOO much easier to do (i need to use heavier weights!). even with an accidental shitty preworkout meal, this cocktail kept me goin on and on and on....

i had no idea that drinkin intra stuff could do SOOOO much for a workout. Im so glad i hoppd on the intra-aid wagon, and the carb max just made it So much better!

Thanks again!!!!

Jay_de
04-23-09, 11:34 am

J-Dawg's right...

I think being active on the FORVM is a key to getting picked for promo's. You see alot of people on here who post a few times and then you never hear from them again. The more you contribute around here...no matter whether it's a lengthy discussion about training or simply telling a promo winner "congrats"...it lets them know you're involved and that you want to be a member of the community.

Post more, make positive contributions to the threads and I guarantee the right people will start noticing you once they see your name more.

Cstlfx
04-24-09, 3:12 pm
I got my tub earlier this week!! This stuff is very tasty and mixes great! I'm very impressed that not only does it taste this good, but it can be bought for under $10 for 30 servings.

italianmanMASS
04-27-09, 12:24 pm
god speed....

- ItalianManMASS

mritter3
04-27-09, 12:33 pm
just got mine in the mail the other day and have used it a few times, thanks for the promo, because i honestly would have never tried it if i did not win, now im hooked, and will alwasys use this stuff, tastes great and gives me great energy, thanks again animal.

J-Dawg
04-29-09, 10:28 am
Good to hear fellas. Thanks for the feedback. I think CARB Max fits in nicely with the rest of SportPharma's solid line. It's been a great addition to the Universal Nutrition family.

italianmanMASS
05-02-09, 2:18 am
got my carb max...tastes like sunny d....love it...thx animal...and sportpharma....great post workout addition to my protein shake...thx again brothers....

- italianmanMASS

Cstlfx
05-02-09, 2:42 am
got my carb max...tastes like sunny d....love it...thx animal...and sportpharma....great post workout addition to my protein shake...thx again brothers....

- italianmanMASS

haha, you're right!! I didnt think of that!

SportPharma Rep
07-08-09, 12:37 pm
So who here at the FORVM is using CARB Max? I'd like to hear any feedback you have!

Cstlfx
07-08-09, 1:09 pm
Since I got my tub from this promo I've been buying one every month with my supplement order. I had been a big user of Carbo Plus, but this is like an Uber version of carbo plus.

The taste is great, mixing it goes hand in hand with Fruit Punch flavors for version of Big Ant's Drink.

There have been days where I forgot to bring my drink along and I can easily feel the difference. If I have my drink, I'm tired by the end, but feeling good with energy. Without, a small pump at best, completely drained, and I have to sit in the locker room for 10-15 minutes before driving home.

For such a small price I am pleasantly surprised with the results, quality, and quantity. Other than Pak and EAA Stack, its the only supplement I must constantly have on hannd.

Hoomgar
07-08-09, 1:40 pm
So who here at the FORVM is using CARB Max? I'd like to hear any feedback you have!

Carb Max? Whats that?

I kid I kid! Of the 3 new Citrus based flavored supplements released by Universal brands this year the Carb Max is my favorite. I like all 3 (Torrent and IA) but the best flavoring award goes to Carb Max. I mix a scoop with 1 scoop of Citrus IA for every workout. My wife and I both like to also use it on hots days while doing yard work. It's an incredible product at an unbelievable price.

It makes great slushies too but don't get me started SPR ;)

Hg

CuttDeez
07-08-09, 1:42 pm
I love Carb Max. Simple Waxy Maize. Great mixability. Hands down a great simple. easy to use product. Go SP!

Hoomgar
07-08-09, 1:42 pm
but this is like an Uber version of carbo plus.

Agreed. Well said C.

BigDubbDiesel
07-09-09, 1:18 pm
i was fortunate enough to be one of the testers for this amazing product. Before logging the results I had never used/ been a fan of intra-workout supps before. The previous ones i had tried were chalky tasting or made me want to puke (before squats!)...sport pharma is a company i have become very fond of. Carb Max is an awesome product, the citrus flavor mixed and tatsed great. Unofortunately I dont have any funds to be spending on additional supps right now, so i havent been able to pick any up to add to my arsenal.

SportPharma Rep
07-10-09, 9:08 am
Since I got my tub from this promo I've been buying one every month with my supplement order. I had been a big user of Carbo Plus, but this is like an Uber version of carbo plus.

The taste is great, mixing it goes hand in hand with Fruit Punch flavors for version of Big Ant's Drink.

There have been days where I forgot to bring my drink along and I can easily feel the difference. If I have my drink, I'm tired by the end, but feeling good with energy. Without, a small pump at best, completely drained, and I have to sit in the locker room for 10-15 minutes before driving home.

For such a small price I am pleasantly surprised with the results, quality, and quantity. Other than Pak and EAA Stack, its the only supplement I must constantly have on hannd.

Thanks for the rave reviews Cstlfx! I'm with you on the difference I can feel when using it. I've always been a fan of taking some carbs w/ electrolyes intra-workout, even moreso than consuming something with protein. For performance, I'd used CARB Max first and foremost and then sprinkle some EAAs or BCAAs into the mix during the workout.

Carb Max? Whats that?

I kid I kid! Of the 3 new Citrus based flavored supplements released by Universal brands this year the Carb Max is my favorite. I like all 3 (Torrent and IA) but the best flavoring award goes to Carb Max. I mix a scoop with 1 scoop of Citrus IA for every workout. My wife and I both like to also use it on hots days while doing yard work. It's an incredible product at an unbelievable price.

It makes great slushies too but don't get me started SPR ;)

Hg

Wow, best flavoring award from Hoomgar. That was our goal from the get-go! LOL. But seriously, to use a supplement consistently, you need to make sure that the taste is good, if not great. Even if it takes a little bit longer to launch a product, we want to make sure that taste is down first!

I love Carb Max. Simple Waxy Maize. Great mixability. Hands down a great simple. easy to use product. Go SP!

CARB Max, simple but effective!

i was fortunate enough to be one of the testers for this amazing product. Before logging the results I had never used/ been a fan of intra-workout supps before. The previous ones i had tried were chalky tasting or made me want to puke (before squats!)...sport pharma is a company i have become very fond of. Carb Max is an awesome product, the citrus flavor mixed and tatsed great. Unofortunately I dont have any funds to be spending on additional supps right now, so i havent been able to pick any up to add to my arsenal.

Thanks for the support BigDubbDiesel! I hear you, when funds are tight, you need to be very cognizant about what supplements you use. With SportPharma our goal is to be consistent with our pricing so that in any type of economy, you can always afford the supps.

Hoomgar
07-10-09, 9:41 am
Wow, best flavoring award from Hoomgar. That was our goal from the get-go! LOL.

I'ma plant my foot where the sun doesn't shine after that! LOL! j/k broseph :)

Yea you guys nailed the flavoring. It's "Crave-able".

And you can quote me on that ;) Ha ha!

Hg

J-Dawg
11-10-09, 11:06 am
Here's another chance to win CARB Max: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24613&page=4