PDA

View Full Version : How long apart to take M-Stak

MTV
04-08-09, 11:19 am
I take 24g whey protein when I wake up then 30minutes later, I eat breakfast. So when's the best time to take m-stak?

Today is my 3rd dose. The last 2 days, I didn't feel anything yet.

Aggression
04-08-09, 11:28 am
I take 24g whey protein when I wake up then 30minutes later, I eat breakfast. So when's the best time to take m-stak?

Today is my 3rd dose. The last 2 days, I didn't feel anything yet.

You can choose to take it pre workout with the stimulant pill, or you can take it anytime during the day without the stim pill.

I always took M-stak at 9am (between 1st and 2nd meal). I trained at night (7pm) and popped the red pill around 6:30.

MTV
04-08-09, 12:11 pm
On workout day, I take m-stak 60min after breakfast. You think it's gonna work ? I didn't take the red pills in the past 2 days.

Aggression
04-08-09, 12:24 pm
On workout day, I take m-stak 60min after breakfast. You think it's gonna work ? I didn't take the red pills in the past 2 days.

Absolutely. As long as your eating/training correctly, it will work. Just remember to EAT when you get hungry.

My schedule always broke down to this:
7:15am - breakfast
9:00am - M-stak w/out stim pill
10:00am - meal 2

Survivor831
04-08-09, 1:04 pm
I will take the m-stak about 30 to 45 minutes after the meal prior to my workout. Then wait another 15-30 and have a dose of Shock Therapy. I also leave out the red pill, and only take it if I need to. On off days I take the M-stak at the same time I would normally on a workout day.

MTV
04-08-09, 5:58 pm
I heard some body said they feel some thing weird while taking m-stak but I have no experience or any reacts to those pills. What goes wrong here?

mritter3
04-08-09, 6:38 pm
hey man patience, it is not gonna work within the first day or 2, you will see as long as your diet is good, and by that i mean eating a ton, and your lifting hard, don't pay to much attention to how you feel day to day, after 2 weeks tell me how you feel, and after 21 days, tell me you have not put on 5lbs, if not then your obviously not eating enough, i have used m stack like 8 times and have always gotten solid gains, but you gotta eat a lot.

MTV
04-08-09, 8:15 pm
hey man patience, it is not gonna work within the first day or 2, you will see as long as your diet is good, and by that i mean eating a ton, and your lifting hard, don't pay to much attention to how you feel day to day, after 2 weeks tell me how you feel, and after 21 days, tell me you have not put on 5lbs, if not then your obviously not eating enough, i have used m stack like 8 times and have always gotten solid gains, but you gotta eat a lot.

1.5g protein/lb
3g carbs/lb
0.8g fat/lb

Should I increase either one of these or it's a good number to go for?

Thanks

Bartles
04-08-09, 9:21 pm
1.5g protein/lb
3g carbs/lb
0.8g fat/lb

Should I increase either one of these or it's a good number to go for?

Thanks

If you are not gaining on that many carbs, well I don't know what to tell you. You must be getting a good amount of cals.

TheDarkHalf
04-10-09, 11:15 am
M-Stak takes about a week or so to really kick in. I recommend a back to back cycle for 42 days.

MTV
04-10-09, 3:17 pm
Is it necessary to take animal pump while taking m-stak? If so, do I have to stop using creatine post workout?

Thanks

TigerAce01
04-10-09, 3:22 pm
Is it necessary to take animal pump while taking m-stak? If so, do I have to stop using creatine post workout?

Thanks

It's not necessary at all. At the same time, it is absolutely fine to take creatine/Pump with it. All Animal products can be stack together, except for the possible exception of Test and Omega.

-Ace

TheDarkHalf
04-10-09, 3:31 pm
It's not necessary at all. At the same time, it is absolutely fine to take creatine/Pump with it. All Animal products can be stack together, except for the possible exception of Test and Omega.

-Ace

Test and Omega can be stacked since the AA in test is actually an omega 6. If you do take these together they need to be separated by 8-12 hours. Just take your test earlier in the day and take your omega right before bed.

TigerAce01
04-10-09, 3:47 pm
Test and Omega can be stacked since the AA in test is actually an omega 6. If you do take these together they need to be separated by 8-12 hours. Just take your test earlier in the day and take your omega right before bed.

I was referring to Test and Omega stacked together at the same time... ie, take Test, then a few minutes later, take Omega. I should have clarified myself. Good looking out!

-Ace

TheDarkHalf
04-10-09, 7:50 pm
I was referring to Test and Omega stacked together at the same time... ie, take Test, then a few minutes later, take Omega. I should have clarified myself. Good looking out!

-Ace

No problem brother!