PDA

View Full Version : Storm

ksly
04-08-09, 4:43 pm
I was curious if there is a Q & A for Storm or any other Uniersal products ?

Before people reply about the Animal Q&A. I think Animal is another part of Uniersal

mritter3
04-08-09, 4:56 pm
if you use the search function for storm, u should be able to find a ton of info on it or any other universal supp.

C.Coronato
04-08-09, 5:02 pm
Whats the questions brother? IM sure someone on here will know ..

sanga
04-08-09, 5:07 pm
I was curious if there is a Q & A for Storm or any other Uniersal products ?

Before people reply about the Animal Q&A. I think Animal is another part of Uniersal

What do you need to know mate?

The below may be of some help, straight from www.universalnutrition.com

Storm

If you want to enhance your performance in the gym and add serious size onto your frame, then look no further than Storm®. We are talking about serious size, not extra fat from the sugar-loaded creatine products of the past. We use only the finest and most advanced blend of creatine including magnesium creatine chelate, which is a patented form of the molecule that has been shown to boost strength after only 2 weeks of use. This coupled with the potent blend of nitric oxide boosters and insulin potentiators that make up Storm’s® delivery system makes it the most potent volumizing formula available.

It Has a Superior Delivery System:

Storm® uses a unique delivery technology called iNOXsulin-7™, that speeds up the absorption without the need for any unwanted glucose ingestion. iNOXsulin-7™ uses time released nitric oxide boosters and insulin potentiators to effectively shuttle the creatine into the muscle tissue during your “window of opportunity” that exists directly prior to and immediately after your workout. You can also expect incredible pumps from the NO boosting complex that will help increase your energy levels in the gym.

It Has 4 Forms of Creatine:

Storm® uses 4 diverse forms of creatine to form the foundation for this advanced formula that can help saturate your muscle tissue like no other. Storm® contains some of the most technologically advanced forms of creatine, including magnesium creatine chelate, dicreatine malate and tricreatine matrix for superior uptake. We didn’t forget creatine monohydrate, the tried and true form that has produced proven results time and time again. Introducing these four distinct forms into your system will allow for a continuous flood of creatine into your muscle tissue for sustained benefits throughout the day.

You can view ingridients on website too of any product.