PDA

View Full Version : Found Cell Pro in Stock

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 5:06 pm
http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/universal_nutrition-cell_pro.htm

I know a lot of guys on the FORVM loved Cell Pro, and I found it in stock in the link above.

-Ace

Elite
04-08-09, 5:22 pm
Someone better tell Big Al/McFly.
Thats a great old school side product. Would give great saturation and a hell of a pump if used correctly.

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 5:25 pm
I actually PMed Big Al about it because of how much he loves it. I'm buying myself 3 tubs of Grape... I mean $14?? How can you beat that?

-Ace

mritter3
04-08-09, 6:41 pm
nice find tigerace, just ordered me 3 as well....thanks for the heads up.

Elite
04-08-09, 6:53 pm
You know, half a serving pre, half a serving post w/o could work well. Would give the same amount of dextrose as EAA Nitro. Mix a serving of EAA/BCAA Stack with half of Cell Pro, pre&post w/o and that could go down real well.

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 6:57 pm
That was actually my plan. I was going to mix in some bulk unflavored EAAs and glutamine with the Cell Pro, half a serving during my workout. Then hit up some Torrent after. At the price this place is selling it, that's an awesome deal.

-Ace

Cstlfx
04-08-09, 6:59 pm
Supplement Warehouse also has Cell Pro, both in 2.2 and 4.4 pound containers. They like to get you with the shipping there though.

Big Al
04-08-09, 9:48 pm
It's getting scary in here...Thirdeye and tigerace are starting to think very much like me.LOL
Thanks for the find.
Someones gonna GROW now...

Big Wides
04-08-09, 10:30 pm
Oh happy days! This mixed with Torrent is fucking awesome

MELTDOWN
04-08-09, 10:42 pm
they even have smoking deals on LAVA....

TigerAce01
04-08-09, 11:04 pm
they even have smoking deals on LAVA....

Not a bad site... I just stumbled upon it.

-Ace

J-Dawg
04-09-09, 11:37 am
It's getting scary in here...Thirdeye and tigerace are starting to think very much like me.LOL
Thanks for the find.
Someones gonna GROW now...

I knew Big Al was going to show up in here, lol. Don't worry Big Al, we've got EAA Nitro Fruit Punch on the way and a new carb product under SportPharma--CARB Max: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24613

Big Al
04-09-09, 9:05 pm
I love the eea nitro but it goes FAST!!!I love my dextrose....

TigerAce01
04-09-09, 9:15 pm
When I beta tested that EAA Nitro, it might have been the most delicious thing ever. I teared up a bit when the sample was gone.

-Ace

McFly
04-13-09, 11:01 am
oh I may have to buy all that is in stock!!!

Elite
04-13-09, 2:02 pm
Its still in stock???
Whats wrong with you people!!!

Its rare to see Vanadyl Sulphate in a supp.
'Studies show that vanadyl sulfate mainly helps the muscle cells uptake glucose (instead of fat cells (adipocytes) uptaking glucose). Basically, by mimicking the actions of insulin, vanadyl sulfate forces more proteins, amino acids, and carbohydrates directly into muscles.'

NickSP
04-24-09, 12:08 am
I knew Big Al was going to show up in here, lol. Don't worry Big Al, we've got EAA Nitro Fruit Punch on the way

What? A new flavor, I can't believe I didn't know about this...is a release date set?