PDA

View Full Version : What it all means to me.

Nick101
04-11-09, 3:14 pm
bodybuilding to me is more than a hobby... its more than getting buff to strut around at the beach... it more than outlifting the guy next to me in the gym... bodybuilding for me is a chance at being something more than ordinary, its an effort to be more than.. well human... a chance to build something from nothing... i guess bodybuilding is in its own way a longshot at immortality... So why settle for ordinary?

eh just my take on everything and my personal motivation. i thought id share with everyone

KevoRidesFit
04-11-09, 8:43 pm
bodybuilding to me is more than a hobby... its more than getting buff to strut around at the beach... it more than outlifting the guy next to me in the gym... bodybuilding for me is a chance at being something more than ordinary, its an effort to be more than.. well human... a chance to build something from nothing... i guess bodybuilding is in its own way a longshot at immortality... So why settle for ordinary?

Words of Wisdom right there.....haha i can see that on a future Animal poster.

xMATT182x
04-12-09, 1:23 am

eh just my take on everything and my personal motivation. i thought id share with everyone

Great post man, great mindset, keep up the hard work.

Nick101
04-12-09, 1:26 pm
thanks guys, will do

jeff00z28
04-12-09, 2:27 pm

i agree!!