PDA

View Full Version : Need Timing help with my new stack.

jbizzle
04-12-09, 1:55 am
So if I am taking pak, test, pump, stak and nitro, when should I be taking them? Pak and test first thing in the morning with breakfast, pump 30 before and nitro right after?

Also, nutrition wise, I am trying to get bigger, so I need a lot of carbs and lean red meat right?

I only have some of hte pump and stak, i was into a cycle but got really sick so I stopped for about 2-3 weeks. Decided to up the ante and try out test this month, excited to say the least.

Thanks guys and gals!

weedlewott
04-12-09, 2:30 am
You've got the timing down about right. make sure that you are taking them with meals. The Pak and Test. Pump and Nitro on an empty stomach. As for the getting bigger, you need to make sure that you not only eat some more carbs and lean red meats, but eat more times a day. You can incorporate the BCAA stack and an protien shake in there too. Eat even when you're not hungry, but make sure it's not crap. Yeah, indulge a little more than usual, but don't over do it. Good luck with this bro.

jbizzle
04-12-09, 10:37 am
Yea I know that...I am a PE teacher so I get a bunch of 15 minute breaks when my kids change for class I am always an shoving stuff down my face while my kids laugh at me. Good times good times.

Would subbing pump for stak be better?

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:16 pm
whats your stats?

age, ht, wght..

whats your diet like..

what are your goals?

jbizzle
04-16-09, 9:19 pm
right now I'm 25 years old, 230ish lbs...about 15% bf, used to be around 8% bf and 250 lbs when I played rugby. My goals are to get back into playing shape. I eat clean. I eat egg whites, brown rice, potatoes, chicken breasts, oats, and steaks. I eat 4-6 times a day, each meal has carbs and proteins. My diet is really good for me, I used to be super into the gym and dialed in everything for myself that worked and I am getting back into it now. I am getting married again and going through grad school so money/time has been really tight and now I am finally able to get back to my old life.

I am doing pak, test, stak, pump. test with my meal before I lift, pak in the morning, stak an hour before I lift and pump 30 before.

Aggression
04-17-09, 8:46 am
right now I'm 25 years old, 230ish lbs...about 15% bf, used to be around 8% bf and 250 lbs when I played rugby. My goals are to get back into playing shape. I eat clean. I eat egg whites, brown rice, potatoes, chicken breasts, oats, and steaks. I eat 4-6 times a day, each meal has carbs and proteins. My diet is really good for me, I used to be super into the gym and dialed in everything for myself that worked and I am getting back into it now. I am getting married again and going through grad school so money/time has been really tight and now I am finally able to get back to my old life.

I am doing pak, test, stak, pump. test with my meal before I lift, pak in the morning, stak an hour before I lift and pump 30 before.

Looks good man. As far as your diet goes, add in some healthy fats (extra virgin olive oil, almonds, natural peanut butter) and you'll be good to go. Stak looks solid. Growth will most definitely come ... if your diet is legit.