PDA

View Full Version : Good Multi Vitamin {Cheap}

Ghost26
04-12-09, 7:24 pm
hey whats up i need a good multi vitamin thats relatively cheap, and really doesnt have energy precursors because i have real bad anxiety so i dont want to elevate it thanks, im not taking one right now so i was just wondering if there that inportant

Gambit
04-12-09, 7:25 pm
Animal Pak.

Ghost26
04-12-09, 7:26 pm
Animal Pak.

yea but doesnt animal pak have an energy thing in it, usually stuff like that makes me restless and panicky

Gambit
04-12-09, 7:27 pm
The Pak, to my knowledge, contains no artificial energy boosters.

Freakshow
04-12-09, 7:28 pm
The Pak, to my knowledge, contains no artificial energy boosters.

This.

There are natural energy "enhancers" in the form of vitamins and aminos, but no caffeine, guarana or anything that will make you restless or lose sleep.

Gambit
04-12-09, 7:29 pm
This.

There are natural energy "enhancers" in the form of vitamins and aminos, but no caffeine, guarana or anything that will make you restless or lose sleep.

Okay, good, that's what I thought. Thanks, Freakshow.

Ghost26
04-12-09, 7:33 pm
ight thanks guys ill invest in a pak and let you know how it goes

shizz702
04-12-09, 7:35 pm
Due to limited funds right now I've switched from animal pak to Universal's Daily Formula, and I'm really liking it: http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Nutrition-Daily-Formula-Tablet/dp/B001CAB4WK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1239578538&sr=8-3

It's as good as a basic, cheap multivitamin is gonna get imo.

Elite
04-12-09, 7:37 pm
Multi-V
http://www.sportpharma.com/products/multiv.cfm

mritter3
04-12-09, 8:01 pm
not to sound like a copy cat but i would go with pak, you will be able to tell a huge difference.

RadThad
04-24-09, 12:57 pm
I use to think all multi-vitamins were basically the same. That is until I finished my first can of Pak and then tried to get by with some cheap crap. Never again. I even recommend Pak to people who aren't serious lifters just because of the difference in energy and wellness I feel.

C.Coronato
04-24-09, 12:58 pm
Sport Pharma - Multi V
Universal Nutrition - Daily Caps
Animal Pak

All great products.

J-Dawg
04-29-09, 10:02 am
I use to think all multi-vitamins were basically the same. That is until I finished my first can of Pak and then tried to get by with some cheap crap. Never again. I even recommend Pak to people who aren't serious lifters just because of the difference in energy and wellness I feel.

Well said Rad. Animal Pak is for serious lifters. That said, if one could no longer afford the Pak then Sportpharma's Multi V would be an alternative. At only $8.99 for a 6 week supply, it's a pretty good value: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

Ghost26
05-05-09, 8:01 pm
once i get some more money guys im going to pick up pak but for right now i just bought some centrum from sams to hold me over

Hoomgar
05-06-09, 5:03 pm
once i get some more money guys im going to pick up pak but for right now i just bought some centrum from sams to hold me over

Did you see J-dawgs post below? This is just my opinion but Multi-V is a vastly supperior product to what you bought and it costs less per serving depending on where you bought that. Just some food for thought. If you can get a better Multi for less money then...

To be straight up honest I'd use Universal daily caps before I'd use the one you mentioned. Quality being the number 1 issue for me.

Again, take this for what it's worth to you as this is just "my opinion".

Well said Rad. Animal Pak is for serious lifters. That said, if one could no longer afford the Pak then Sportpharma's Multi V would be an alternative. At only $8.99 for a 6 week supply, it's a pretty good value: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

Giant Killer
05-06-09, 5:10 pm
This is just my opinion but Multi-V is a vastly supperior product to what you bought and it costs less per serving depending on where you bought that. Just some food for thought. If you can get a better Multi for less money then...

I agree, and I love my Multi-V.

futurefreak101
05-06-09, 6:38 pm
i like the smell of animal pak..mmmmmm

On Letting Go
05-07-09, 7:10 am

Im right there with you bro! When i opened my first can, the smell was a little strange... but it grows on you... now im addicted.

OLG

sn0rlax
05-13-09, 6:56 pm
Animal Pak literally changed my life.

I had a sketchy immune system before hand, but since I started taking Pak and generally being healthier

I have actually walked through a house where 4 people were sick with the flu and I came out of it unscathed.

Life changing, when I run out I feel a break in my energy, focus, and will.

Animal Pak 4 Life.

"6"
05-14-09, 8:31 am
Totally agreed. There really is a difference when you're on the pak and when you're off it. Gains(both strength and mass) come in nice and steady for me when I'm on the pak. It's like comprehensive cover insurance for your lifting life. You know you're set.

G Diesel
05-14-09, 8:53 am
If I didn't have the scratch to pick up the Pak, SP Multi-V would be a no brainer. Definitely a good recession purchase.

Peace, G

Hoomgar
05-15-09, 11:05 am

Im right there with you bro! When i opened my first can, the smell was a little strange... but it grows on you... now im addicted.

OLG

I'll admit it. I cannot open the can and remove my daily pack without giving the can a wiff. Love it! Smells like victory!

If I didn't have the scratch to pick up the Pak, SP Multi-V would be a no brainer. Definitely a good recession purchase.

Peace, G

Darn straight G. One only needs to look at the profile and then consider the price per serving to figure out that it's one solid multi at a great price. My entire family uses Multi-V every day.

Hg