PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts with your ABC chapter on it

slainte151
04-12-09, 8:35 pm
How about a t shirt with your city/state chapter on it? Any ideas? ...Not sure if this has been said before.

InkdMuscle
04-13-09, 7:31 pm
How about a t shirt with your city/state chapter on it? Any ideas? ...Not sure if this has been said before.

I know the idea has been thrown around bro. but im not sure if there was a specific thread on it. I know at the ARNOLD i talked with Natural Guy about certain products. this being one of them and he said "Theres a lot of new shit in the works".

So maybe Corp. will get some out soon.

Little Z
04-13-09, 10:54 pm
yeah this idea has been brought up on many occasions, in person, and on here. if you think of something and you arent sure if its been
posted before.. just hit the search button and check..

sanga
04-14-09, 5:53 am
Its still in the early stages but may well come about soon, ABC coordinators have been talking about this for some time.

Watch This Space.

mritter3
04-14-09, 9:19 am
that would be cool, its nice to show you animal pride but it would be cool to show off your city pride as well.

bamfrblb4
04-15-09, 7:41 pm
speaking of which a chapter needs to be set up in western illinois

sanga
04-17-09, 3:45 am
speaking of which a chapter needs to be set up in western illinois

If there isn`t one there then contact Natural Guy, maybe its covered by another chapter or maybe you could start one, speak to NG as he will know.

Hercules
04-18-09, 1:21 am
I'd love to have some charcoal or black work shirts made with the Animal logo on the left pocket and chapter name underneath. Any Animal t-shirt (with or without sleeves) could be worn under that to train in.

I also like the FORVM ringer T. Those shirts fit nicely and look bad-ass. Maybe some sort of design could be created to be put on those shirts.

One way or another as long as we train hard, share some brotherhood, respect the gym and gym members, and leave the gym with our heads high, it really doesn't matter what we're wearing. Animal is more than just a cool shirt...

slainte151
05-07-09, 5:27 am
i'd like to see each chapter design their own logo. the logos will become recognized all over and we could ID other chapters by the same

ghost
05-07-09, 8:27 am
Its still in the early stages but may well come about soon, ABC coordinators have been talking about this for some time.

Watch This Space.

what he said. :)