PDA

View Full Version : The end of my journey. The Met.

Joey D
04-14-09, 4:46 pm
I had a great show at the Metro, I took 4th in the open heavy's,3rd in the masters,and 3rd in the novice heavy .It was an amazing experience! I have never been so conditioned in my life. It was great to work with Big Ant,he made all the difference.Thanks Big Ant,you are a credit to our sport and our way of life. And thankyou to all the Animals for your support.

Check out the Pics on M + D.

Joe D

JUGGERNAUT
04-14-09, 5:27 pm
Great results Joey! Good to be back huh? O yeah!

Gambit
04-14-09, 5:27 pm
Huge congats, Joe D.!! Well done!

mritter3
04-14-09, 5:30 pm
nice work Joe, that is solid as hell bro. way to represent animal

BigAnt
04-14-09, 11:47 pm
Joey D weighed in at 201.5 pounds, was tight and dry as ever! Hard and grainy and enough muscle to hang with guys in his class that out weighted him by twenty pounds!

Only guy to have striated glutes..in the entire show, best condition!

He did have along day and entering three classes was grueling, I informed him to ask the judges for their feed back after the night show....as the night grew on...the show was over late, he just wanted to drink something cold and wet and enjoy food with his buddies, I can not blame him for that!

Honestly, I felt he was 1st in Novice, 2nd in Masters and 3rd in open, but all in all he was a champion, he set out goals, never stayed from the path and always gave 110%!

And his posing was spot on..Donna Summer/Last Dance! ! !

JUGGERNAUT
04-15-09, 10:41 am
I hear you Big Ant, how many times have we been in the crowd watching the scores and said to ourselves and out loud....what? haha with your explanation here I can visualize his conditioning. It's so true when that is on, that you look much bigger and better than those "heavier" next to you. Props to both of you, that was great teamwork as well as his placing and hard work!

naturalguy
04-15-09, 10:43 am
Conditioning was incredible. Here are the pics:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=18765&eventcode=1313&page=1

You are a warrior Joey, I've seen you train at the ABC's many times and you always give it your all. Sorry I coudn't be there.

JUGGERNAUT
04-15-09, 10:51 am
Wow, just like Ant said!

G Diesel
04-15-09, 10:52 am
Joey D, you're an inspiration to us all... Your conditioning was sick bro. Hope that milkshake was good, you definitely earned it.

Peace, G

LittleMan55
04-15-09, 11:04 am
You were spot on and hard as nails Joey D! I hope I can bring half that to the stage in Sept... Thanks for inspiring me even more.

Mr. Dead
04-15-09, 11:27 am
Joey D, you're an inspiration to us all... Your conditioning was sick bro. Hope that milkshake was good, you definitely earned it.

Peace, G

You were spot on and hard as nails Joey D! I hope I can bring half that to the stage in Sept... Thanks for inspiring me even more.

Definitely in agreement with what these two gentelmen said... You've got me fired up even more, to get my conditioning spot on!!! Congrats, and thank you for the inspiration!!!

Joey D
04-16-09, 3:16 pm
Thanks everyone!! I did every single thing right for this show.

I learned over the years,to enjoy the journey,and not just focus on the end result. This one was amazing,Big Ant was right there the whole way.

Joe D

Hollow
04-16-09, 3:22 pm
A huge congrats to you Joey D!!!