PDA

View Full Version : No pump after taking Shock Therapy

MTV
04-17-09, 6:52 pm
Since m-stak doesn't work but i'm still taking it. Well, someone recommended stack up with shock therapy preworkout. Somehow, I don't feel pump at all.

Warvstar
04-17-09, 7:08 pm
You have to workout to get the pump.. if you are doing this and still no pump then please tell us what your exercise regime is like. Also have you been taking the products for at least two weeks?

TigerAce01
04-17-09, 8:29 pm
Drink more water.

Don't lie to yourself, drink AT LEAST 1 gallon a day, no excuses.

-Ace

MTV
04-17-09, 9:01 pm
I've read the comparison between animal pump and shock therapy. The difference between these two is shock therapy works right after we take it and animal pump will kick in from day 10-14. I'd a surgery last Nov 2008 and took a lot of hydrocodone. I wonder those pain killer doses still in my body and caused me not to feel the stimulants. I've also noticed that my body changed after the surgery. I drink around 150oz H2O a day

GJN5002
04-17-09, 9:09 pm
I've read the comparison between animal pump and shock therapy. The difference between these two is shock therapy works right after we take it and animal pump will kick in from day 10-14. I'd a surgery last Nov 2008 and took a lot of hydrocodone. I wonder those pain killer doses still in my body and caused me not to feel the stimulants. I've also noticed that my body changed after the surgery. I drink around 150oz H2O a day

very doubtful hydrocodone is still effecting you ubless you were downing them like an addict. the 10-14 day thing is bullshit, you should feel it 10-15 min after taking it. NO@ products just dont work in some people as well as others. How are you training? WHats your diet look like?

MTV
04-17-09, 9:27 pm
I took 25 days of antibiotic and 14 days of hydrocodone (every 4-5hrs). It was for tonsillectomy. If you had one taken out before, you would know :-). I train 5 days a week, take a day off in between and eat very clean. 5-6 meal a day. I'm trying to increase carbs but it's hard. I don't care about protein intake because I'm eating above 1g/lb

March 28, I was 132lb
April 4: 136
April 11: 130
Today (April 17): 143

i'm suspicious about my weight gaining

Elite
04-17-09, 9:39 pm
March 28, I was 132lb

Thought you said M-Stak wasnt working???
How old are you?

MTV
04-17-09, 10:34 pm
Thought you said M-Stak wasnt working???
How old are you?

Yeah m-stak haven't gave me any boost energy as before. I've bought 1 can last year and after 20-30min, I can feel the energy. During the cycle, my mood also changed too. Especially, it gave me a great pump pre/during workout too. BTW, I'm only 26

MTV
04-17-09, 10:46 pm
I still have 9 more doses to take. The first can that I took last year gave me great results, especially gave me pump and energy pre/during workout. But the 2nd can which I'm taking right now hasn't effect yet. In the next 9 days, if my weight keep increasing I'll buy another m-stak.

I'm currently taking bcaa, creatine, glutamine, multi-vitamin, vitamin c, fish oil, milk thistle, m-stak, shock therapy, whey protein, casein.

Giant Killer
04-18-09, 10:29 am
Sounds to me like you need to lay off of all stimulants for at least a month.

AFTazz06
04-18-09, 1:22 pm
Since m-stak doesn't work but i'm still taking it. Well, someone recommended stack up with shock therapy preworkout. Somehow, I don't feel pump at all.

You should eat atleast 2 meals before training, drink plenty of water WITH each meal and ofcourse during your training. Doing this along with a good training routine will definetly ensure a good pump. Something is definetly wrong if your not getting a pump, make sure your squeezing and contracting your muscles with every rep, move the weight, dont let the weight move you.

MTV
05-21-09, 12:42 pm
I think I'm getting used to stims. I'm gonna switch to animal pump. I'm a morning lifter and need something help me get pump and I have no problem with eating though

C.Coronato
05-21-09, 12:48 pm
Ya lay off the stimulants for a little while. You might be used to them.

Littlefry
05-21-09, 12:51 pm
Shock Therapy might not give you a pump, because some people just plain out dont respond to NO products very well. However it should give you a huge boost in energy, if not like the others said I suggest you lay off stims for a while.

IRBS
05-21-09, 12:52 pm
I took 25 days of antibiotic and 14 days of hydrocodone (every 4-5hrs). It was for tonsillectomy. If you had one taken out before, you would know :-). I train 5 days a week, take a day off in between and eat very clean. 5-6 meal a day. I'm trying to increase carbs but it's hard. I don't care about protein intake because I'm eating above 1g/lb

March 28, I was 132lb

What are you suspicious about? I dont understand that statement...

I am assuming you are a guy, because I havent seen anything to the contrary.

Dude, you weigh 143lbs...you need to eat. Plain and simple. You say youre eating enough, but I doubt it...you weigh 143lbs...you should be eating everything in sight, dont worry about carbs, protien, fats, etc, just f'in eat man...unless you are 5'0 tall you are too light...

Food will solve your problems...take the other stuff if you want too, but the only thing that will help you is more food.

Aggression
05-21-09, 2:48 pm
Food will solve your problems...take the other stuff if you want too, but the only thing that will help you is more food.

Bingo. Stop worrying about supplements, stimulants, etc. Pound down the food, plain and simple.

On Letting Go
05-21-09, 2:52 pm
Dude, you weigh 143lbs...you need to eat. Plain and simple.

Truth.

GORILLA WARRIOR
05-21-09, 5:51 pm

Dude, you weigh 143lbs...you need to eat. Plain and simple. You say youre eating enough, but I doubt it...you weigh 143lbs...you should be eating everything in sight, dont worry about carbs, protien, fats, etc, just f'in eat man...unless you are 5'0 tall you are too light...

lmao

Naturally Huge
05-21-09, 6:42 pm
Eat, eat, and eat. You should be concerning yourself with gaining weight by eating a lot of good calories. Supplements are not magic pills designed to get you huge quick. They are to SUPPLEMENT a proper, healthy diet. Without the proper diet, your wasting your time and money.
With that said, both Animal Pump and Shock Therapy work equally as well for me and I get a huge pump when I workout, but I also ingest an average of 500 grams of carbs (glycogen) per day, which has more to do with the pump than anything in a pill or powder.

MTV
05-21-09, 6:52 pm

I'd a surgery last year and have lost almost 15lbs. I'm 5'6'' 12%BF 147lb(current) and small bone structure. I also lost 5lbs due to stomach flu 3weeks ago. Actually, I just need supplement to help me pump while working out.

N. Motta
05-21-09, 7:07 pm
Actually, you need to quit prioritizing supplements ahead of a proper bodybuilding diet. Actually, you should just stop making excuses and fucking eat.

Survivor831
05-21-09, 7:19 pm
Agreed Bro, Supplements are meant to be added to the diet, not to be used inplace of a diet. Gotta cover all of your bases. There was a time when N. O. products stopped working for me. So, I added more calories and I got the pump back. Everyone is different. Find what works for you and go with it.

Aggression
05-21-09, 10:23 pm
Actually, you need to quit prioritizing supplements ahead of a proper bodybuilding diet. Actually, you should just stop making excuses and fucking eat.

Agreed Bro, Supplements are meant to be added to the diet, not to be used inplace of a diet. Gotta cover all of your bases. There was a time when N. O. products stopped working for me. So, I added more calories and I got the pump back. Everyone is different. Find what works for you and go with it.

Right. MTV, supplements are just the icing on the cake, bro. If you fuel up with quality foods throughout the day, you'll have energy for the gym. Supplements shouldn't be priority number one, food should take its place. We're all here trying to help, and everyone here has suggested that you should concentrate on food intake. We're all giving you what we already know, through trial and error, or whatever it was, just to help you out. Heed our advice and just start pounding down the food.

If you start eating big, you'll start gaining. Extra muscle mass from eating will translate into greater strength in the gym. Going to the gym and repping out more and more reps each week should be enough to pump you up on a daily basis.