PDA

View Full Version : Wrath.Jr's Journey. Hardcore young lifter.

Wrath.Jr
04-21-09, 12:59 pm
Hey brothers
I looked for a while for a place where I could find hardcore guys, and not jokers, bulliers and any other bodybuilding sickness people. I think there's no better place than here, true Animal HQ.

I'm a french teen, lifter for almost two years, dreaming about something into pro bodybuilding world. I'm 16. I start lifting because I feelt skinny, and two months after my start, I discovered a video of Wrath, brutalising his Guns with some animal curls. My life changed from this moment. I became hardcore and did my best for follow the animal lifestyle as hard I can.

I subscribed to a lot of bodybuilding boards, always the same story. People don't believe what I achieved, what I become, and what I do. Bullshit, all those haters are really getting me mad.

I hope things will go better here, I truly believe it will be, because I guess you're all here because of your addiction to he hardcore lifestyle, and you know what TRUE hardcore workout and sacrifices can produce.

I'll put here some of my progress, and hope mak some good meetings with true lifters.

See ya guys, keep training hard.
( and sorry for the little mistakes of language I do, remeber I'm french and still trying to improve my english.)

Sidle
04-21-09, 1:42 pm
is this your name on BB.com

mritter3
04-21-09, 1:48 pm
dont worry about the spelling we can keep up, cant wait to see how you progress...thats cool that frank inspired you, his journey, still to this day whenever i read it, ignintes a fire inside me.

C.Coronato
04-21-09, 3:22 pm
Welcome brother. Lets see some work homie.

Elite
04-21-09, 4:17 pm
Your the 16yr old French dude, who people have been flaming on the boards yea?
Look, you wont get asked the same old Q's here, about 'you know what'. So your safe from that.

Guys, this kid has one hell of a physique. For a 16yr old, he's a freak.

NJC_Manhattan
04-21-09, 4:20 pm
Look, you wont get asked the same old Q's here, about 'you know what'. So your safe from that.

K. sounds good, lets see some photos

Aggression
04-21-09, 4:36 pm

I've seen the thread/pics/vids. Dude has an incredible physique for someone at such a young age.

On the Forvm, we live above the fray my brother. You put work in? We'll stand behind you. Let's get it done ...

Wrath.Jr
04-21-09, 4:42 pm
Yeah, I found the paradise here for sure..
Thanks brothers, thanks a lot, I started to feel really alone.

I'll post my current routine tomorrow, now I've to go to bed (10:30pm here) , I 'm sore from my deadlifts of the day. It's all good.

Ps: Yeah, it's me from bodybuilding.com. => What a bullshit place for the world n°1 bodybuilding place.

I'm glad to be here.

nite

Wrath.Jr
04-22-09, 3:07 am
Yo brothers, so, here is my current routine.
I 'm in a 5 days split:

Chest, Back, Off, Legs, Delts, Arms, Off.

Yeah, it sounds familiar ..

Chest :

Incline Bench Press : (3 warmup sets) 3*6-10
Bench Press : 5*6-10
Flyes (week1 flat, week2 incline, week3 decline) 4*8-12
Pullovers : 4*10
Dips : 4 to failure. (adding lest depending how sore I'm.)

Back (+calves):

Chins : 4 to failure
Deadlifts : 5*5 maximum poundage ( actually about 500lbs for the 5 sets of 5 reps )
Pulldowns Pronosupination Grip : 6*8-10
Dumbell Rows : 4*8
Narrow Pulldowns : 4*12-15
Calves xtensions : 4*15-20

Off

Legs :

Leg Extensions Warmup : 4*20
Squats : 6*6-10 reps maximum poundage
Leg Press : 4*8-12
Hack Squat super full depth (with a step under feet) : 4*10
Leg Curls : 4*10-15
Stiff Legged Deads full stretch : 3*10
Calves xtensions : 4*20

Delts :

Seated Military Press : 6*8-12 ( Animal Delts dvd style )
Front dumbell raises (pronosupination grip) : 4*8-12
Lateral raises : 4*10
Rear raises : 4*12
Barbell Uprows : 3*8-12 | Both are often
Shrugs : 3*10 | superseted

Arms :

Barbell Curls : 6*7-12
Hammer Curls : 4*6-10
Preacher Curls : 4*10-15
Pushdowns : 3*20
Close Grip Bench Press : 6*5-10
Skullcrushers : 4*8-10
Dips : 4 to failure.

Well, I usually train with instinct, so it's a changing routine, I don't strictly follow it, I always listen how my body feel, here is the key, I always do how I feel.
But I always go hard.

C.Coronato
04-23-09, 5:01 pm
Looking good. I saw your pics too brother. You put the time and work in and thats all that matters. Do work homie.

NJC_Manhattan
04-23-09, 5:05 pm
Lookin good man

Sidle
04-23-09, 6:17 pm
Yeah,
BB.com sucks IMO.
Can't wait to see your progress,
and I might steal some of your workouts. :D

Wrath.Jr
04-24-09, 3:47 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, I'll post a pic of my progress soon.
I'm actually 5'7 and between 210-215lbs (I don't look my poundage)

I'm back from the leg day, fuckin hardcore, I can't walk anymore but I still have a last workout before the end of my week. I'll use the last reserves, it will be insane, I train in 12 hours and I'm already burning inside, can't wait, even don't wanna sleep but I need it to move my ass freaky hard tomorrow and to recover and grow from my hard sessions..

See ya brothers.

Keep training hard. Pretty hard.

Wrath.Jr
04-25-09, 7:32 am
Here is my back :

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7494/dscf5088.jpg

Sidle
04-25-09, 1:58 pm
Here is my back :

Wow, nice bro.

xMATT182x
04-26-09, 7:48 am
Looks way good dude, keep up the hard work and keep us posted.

pmug0000
04-26-09, 9:34 pm
Here is my back :

Damn!!!

NJC_Manhattan
04-26-09, 9:37 pm
Here is my back :

Dude, youre a fuckin monster!

shizz702
04-26-09, 10:11 pm
Damn!!!

Dude, youre a fuckin monster!

Fuck yea bro, that is one helluva back spread you got there! Looks like you are building a very solid base and have great bodybuilding potential!

Reacher34
04-26-09, 10:21 pm
Impressive back shot. I don't know who you are, because there are very few threads I look at on BB.com. But I'll say that I admire you for seeing something you want (a physique like Wrath's) and putting in the work. I'll be following along here. Good luck, and welcome home.

Wrath.Jr
04-27-09, 5:22 am
Thanks a lot bros, your posts will help me to work harder

Another shoot, back double bi;

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5315/dscf5106l.jpg

Wrath.Jr

pmug0000
04-27-09, 1:08 pm
Thanks a lot bros, your posts will help me to work harder

Another shoot, back double bi;

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5315/dscf5106l.jpg

Wrath.Jr

Wow again. You're a big guy for any age, but at 16 that's just nuts. Very impressive man.

mritter3
04-27-09, 2:27 pm
16 years old you got a solid back bro, keep it up.

Wrath.Jr
04-28-09, 4:27 pm
Thanks bros
Back from deadlifts

Shit I truly love that.

C.Coronato
04-28-09, 4:28 pm
Good shit brother. Keep pushing.

Sidle
04-28-09, 5:46 pm
Thanks bros
Back from deadlifts

Shit I truly love that.

I love deads too.
Frank McGrath is the fucking man.
I admire his back.
Keep it up bro.

mritter3
04-28-09, 6:16 pm
back from deads huh....how was it...solid session???? keep up the solid training bud.

Wrath.Jr
04-29-09, 7:49 am
Yeah my training is pretty solid, especially theback and leg days

I started to think about my deads when I woke up and I never stopped to be focused, and burning inside from 6am to 4pm when I bashed my ass.

Pretty heavy 5*5 sets.

I start a cycle of animal pump today. I know I'll enjoy it.

DELTS DAY guys.

Wrath.Jr
05-07-09, 1:34 pm
fuck guys animalpump + animalpak is a fuckin stack
I never trained such hard

great gains

see ya keep lifting like freaks

Aggression
05-07-09, 1:35 pm
fuck guys animalpump + animalpak is a fuckin stack
I never trained such hard

great gains

see ya keep lifting like freaks

Pump is no joke bro. Keep at it.

machineman
05-07-09, 2:43 pm
just saw your pics, bro.....NICE! you have some huge potential....keep up the great work.

Wrath.Jr
05-11-09, 5:22 pm
yo bros
training is fuckin intense I'm an hardcore dog those days
Deadlifted 530lbs for 5 reps today
I'm done

nite

deadlifts
05-11-09, 6:12 pm
yo bros
training is fuckin intense I'm an hardcore dog those days
Deadlifted 530lbs for 5 reps today
I'm done

nite
Dude you got a sick physique and the numbers to back it up. Keep working hard bro, to look like that at 16 is pretty fuckin awesome

Wrath.Jr
05-12-09, 1:04 am
thanks bro
you got the greatest nickname ever

machineman
05-12-09, 2:28 am
530 X 5 is sick, man....incredible!

mritter3
05-12-09, 8:56 am
530 x5 for deads good stuff man, keep up the intense training.

Wrath.Jr
05-27-09, 3:47 am
Hey guys, wassup with you, hope your training is going great
Mine is

Two fuckin reps with 550lbs on my deadifts yesterday. I tryied hard for a third, but it was a royal fail. It's good, next time ;)

see ya
I'll try to take some pics soon

DanTheMan
05-27-09, 4:35 am
you're inspiration big dog... jesus. keep liftin hard man.

mritter3
05-27-09, 10:57 am
big weights big man, keep it up.

Wrath.Jr
07-03-09, 5:44 am
Deadlifted 585lbs for one yesterday

Training never been that hard I'm constently growing.

Wrath.Jr
07-03-09, 2:41 pm
Check my progress fellas

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8294/dscf5061.jpg

still 16yo

machineman
07-03-09, 2:58 pm
looking huge bro....keep up the hard work!

Wrath.Jr
07-14-09, 1:10 pm
Hahaha hey guys, check what I found, some pics of the actuals french juniors bodybuilding champions... they're 18 and 19

http://img229.imageshack.us/i/big73566977.jpg/

http://img352.imageshack.us/i/juniors75kg11.jpg/ ( France Ifbb champion -_- )

I can't wait the day I'll compete against them

well, I have a question for you:

weater is super hot here, about 30-35+ degrees in france, so trainings are insane
here is not the problem
I fear to loose some weigth training with such a weater, what do you think? I'm not loosing mass for the moment, but should I do less exercice, for be sure I'm not wasting my mass?

bye bro, keep going animals!!

Here are some recent shoot of me :

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3340/dscf5181.jpg

I'm about 210 lbs now.

Wrath Jr

DanTheMan
07-14-09, 1:14 pm
impressive size as always man. keep doin it up

Young&Hungry
07-14-09, 9:42 pm
Holy crap you're a monster. Pulling 585 at 16 years old? I am friends with one of the top teen lightweight strongmen in the United States and he's pulling the same weight, except he's 3 years your senior. Very impressed to say the least, you have the genetics to make a huge splash in whatever scene you choose in the future. I will make a bold statement to say that if you stick with bodybuilding and don't train like a retard, don't get into the drugs ahead of your time (or at all for that matter), and keep putting on the mass you will probably achieve IFBB pro status sometime in your lifetime.

Don't let that go to your head - with the gift you have you have great responsibility. It's safe to say that you are one in a million, but realize how much work you have to do to get to the level that you are MORE than capable of achieving. Go the tried and tested route of hard work and be consistent always and you will have the world in the palm of your hand. Best of luck, I'll be tuned in.

Wrath.Jr
07-15-09, 7:37 am
Thanks so much bro, that's freaky inspiring to read messages like that
I'll do my best, be sure of that.

cya

Wrath.Jr
07-19-09, 10:28 am
Some training here guys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLyLqwEB4HQ

Wrath.Jr
08-04-09, 4:54 am
Hey, I'm sad, I think my left elbow is destroyed

I've done 7 reps with 130lbs dumbells on incline dumbell presses, but the last one was too much, and today, I've a horrible pain if I try a triceps extension...............

I've just buyed some animal flex today, I hope it will repair soon

some of you tried this product before?

Please respond, I'm so anxious

Wrath.Jr

B.C.
08-04-09, 4:57 am
Hey, I'm sad, I think my left elbow is destroyed

I've done 7 reps with 130lbs dumbells on incline dumbell presses, but the last one was too much, and today, I've a horrible pain if I try a triceps extension...............

I've just buyed some animal flex today, I hope it will repair soon

some of you tried this product before?

Please respond, I'm so anxious

Wrath.Jr

If you did any kind of serious damage, no amount of Flex is going to help. If you're that worried, go see a doc.

machineman
08-04-09, 5:08 am
I have to agree with B.C.....I have used Flex before....but it was more for joints that have been abused in Martial Arts and motorcycle racing accidents.....if you are concerened at all about your elbow, get to a doc ASAP (as soon as possible)......hope everything turns out okay for you, man.....

machineman
08-04-09, 5:08 am
Holy crap you're a monster. Pulling 585 at 16 years old? I am friends with one of the top teen lightweight strongmen in the United States and he's pulling the same weight, except he's 3 years your senior. Very impressed to say the least, you have the genetics to make a huge splash in whatever scene you choose in the future. I will make a bold statement to say that if you stick with bodybuilding and don't train like a retard, don't get into the drugs ahead of your time (or at all for that matter), and keep putting on the mass you will probably achieve IFBB pro status sometime in your lifetime.

Don't let that go to your head - with the gift you have you have great responsibility. It's safe to say that you are one in a million, but realize how much work you have to do to get to the level that you are MORE than capable of achieving. Go the tried and tested route of hard work and be consistent always and you will have the world in the palm of your hand. Best of luck, I'll be tuned in.

X2.....great post, brother!

Wrath.Jr
08-04-09, 2:17 pm
I feel better now, I've triyed some triceps movements after a big warmup and the pain is a lot more supportable now, I feel like it's not a serious damage, so, maybe FLEX will do something
I also have some pain in my knees and in my rotator coff, I guess FLEX will be usefull, even if not on the elbow

Yes I'm going good, still improving a lot, getting bigger, leaner, all good bro

I hope you enjoy your lifts too

Wrath Jr

machineman
08-04-09, 2:19 pm
glad to hear everything is going well, Jr.....just remember that if you need to take some time off, do it....you are still young (god, that makes me sad to say that!!!!)....don't go messing up your joints at this age.....I had my first knee surgery before I was 13.....knee has been bad ever since......

Wrath.Jr
08-04-09, 3:35 pm
Yeah, I just realize how fragiles and important are joints, I think mines are painfull actually because I've done deadlifts and squats very heavy and almost every weeks this year
but, you can't blame me, those are the best exercices ever and I'm just in love with them, even if they destroy me.. lol

B.C.
08-04-09, 7:40 pm
I feel better now, I've triyed some triceps movements after a big warmup and the pain is a lot more supportable now, I feel like it's not a serious damage, so, maybe FLEX will do something
I also have some pain in my knees and in my rotator coff, I guess FLEX will be usefull, even if not on the elbow

Yes I'm going good, still improving a lot, getting bigger, leaner, all good bro

I hope you enjoy your lifts too

Wrath Jr

This is good news. One of the downsides to you training so hard when you're so young is the damage you can do to your joints. You're training very hard, so you need to start protecting them joints right away. Flex is a good place to start...very thorough warm-ups will work wonders. Keep killing it big man.

Wrath.Jr
08-06-09, 2:15 pm
Hey, good new, my elbow is ok, I've done a chest training today and I did 5 reps and 7 reps with 350lbs on my bench press, and I didn't and still don't feel any pain

I'm happy to have avoided an injury, I'll be more carefull now with my dumbells

cya bros and thanks for the support

Wrath.Jr
08-19-09, 1:05 pm
I'm affraid about how fuckin idiots and ignorants are people on the internet
for everybody, I'm just a roidhead, but I still did not use any illegal stuff, that gets me mad! What will they say the day I'll use??

I'm fuckin bored about those haters boards, they just piss me off, I can't undersand, they don't accep this word, wich is the most important in bodybuilding : DEDICATION

fuck genetic, drugs, or any basical 'excuses'
I just train like a freak, move my fuckin ass everyday and eat-sleep lot

why do they always discredit and hate me

I'm not talkin about here
You guys are just a few and but I'm sad to see the minor part of people who really know about bodybuilding, and what it takes to get in shape
they train like pussies and hate those who train like dogs

that's pathetic, they disgust me, really.

pmug0000
08-19-09, 10:43 pm
I'm affraid about how fuckin idiots and ignorants are people on the internet
for everybody, I'm just a roidhead, but I still did not use any illegal stuff, that gets me mad! What will they say the day I'll use??

I'm fuckin bored about those haters boards, they just piss me off, I can't undersand, they don't accep this word, wich is the most important in bodybuilding : DEDICATION

fuck genetic, drugs, or any basical 'excuses'
I just train like a freak, move my fuckin ass everyday and eat-sleep lot

why do they always discredit and hate me

I'm not talkin about here
You guys are just a few and but I'm sad to see the minor part of people who really know about bodybuilding, and what it takes to get in shape
they train like pussies and hate those who train like dogs

that's pathetic, they disgust me, really.

I'm sure most of the hating is due to jealousy. Shit I'm jealous at how much size you have at 16. Take it as a compliment

Wrath.Jr
09-12-09, 7:14 am
Sup guys, training goes superhard those days, and I have a new shirt! Hahah check that :

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9842/dscf5018.jpg

pmug0000
09-13-09, 10:35 pm
Sup guys, training goes superhard those days, and I have a new shirt! Hahah check that :

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9842/dscf5018.jpg

Nice!

Wrath.Jr
09-14-09, 2:56 pm
Nice!

Thanks bro !

Wrath.Jr
09-19-09, 2:59 am
Yo bros
Today I'm waking up with a great raging mind
I have to train my arms in like 1 hour but I just can't wait! I'm already burning, that's awesome.

my training partner will film my training today,so I'll put the video here when it will be online, I hope you'll be proud.

Best Regards,
Wrath.Jr

Muscleguy93
09-19-09, 11:57 am
I saw you vid man, good stuff.

Powerboy93
09-19-09, 2:51 pm
Ya man, kids a beast. by the way what happend to your facebook bro?

Powerboy93
09-19-09, 3:04 pm
Ya man, kids a beast. by the way what happend to your facebook bro?

haha i meant Do you Have a facebook?

Wrath.Jr
09-19-09, 5:00 pm
Nothing happened man, why?

Yes, the vid is here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRyl-rso18o&feature=channel_page

Animal rules fellas!

type-A
09-19-09, 5:09 pm
Hey man, I just stumbled upon your journey and looked at some of the pics you posted. I just ahve to say, keep up the good fuckin' work man, your progress for a 16 yr old is unreal!

Wrath.Jr
09-20-09, 4:52 am
Hahah ! Thanks bros! I have some huge pain today on my arms, gues why.. LOL

G Diesel
09-22-09, 10:42 am
Impressive on multiple levels bro. Insane development for your age.

Take your time, do it right and be consistent. The sky is the limit.

Peace, G

Wrath.Jr
09-22-09, 2:43 pm
Impressive on multiple levels bro. Insane development for your age.

Take your time, do it right and be consistent. The sky is the limit.

Peace, G

Hey G Diesel! Fuckin awesome to have a message from you!
You're a great inspiration for me, just know it

Cya bro, keep going hard!

Wasteland
10-01-09, 10:21 am
Very impressive physique. You're 17?

Wrath.Jr
10-02-09, 5:02 pm
Hahahah ! Yeah, turned 17 today
what a timing you have!

Vaze_06
10-02-09, 5:04 pm
happy birthday.. and Damn, u have a sick back.
keep on killing it

C.Coronato
10-02-09, 5:08 pm
Thats great my man, Happy Birthday my brother. Any competitions coming up? You would be unstoppable. Any thoughts of coming to the US?

Reacher34
10-02-09, 7:48 pm
Happy birthday Wrath Jr. I agree with everyone else. What you're doing is very impressive. Keep it up.

GJN5002
10-02-09, 11:04 pm
just stumbled across your journey. Youve got all the potential in the world, keep at it.

Wrath.Jr
10-03-09, 2:57 am
Wow, thanks bros!
I don't know for the contests, but yeah, I plan to moove to the US like in 1 or 2 years

cya guys, train hard

Wrath.Jr
10-06-09, 4:32 pm
Today http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4166/dscf5009.jpg

I'll focus on legs for the coming year, look forward!
cyo

Lorenzo

ronnie
10-06-09, 4:36 pm
you are incredable!!! keep working hard and safe, a pro career is in your future. be safe, dont hurt yourself trying to rush anything, obvioulsy you have no reason to rush anything!

amazing...

danzbeast
12-02-09, 12:53 am
Lorenzo dude! your awesome dude! incredible progress! very inspirational!

whats been going down bro? hows training?

Wrath.Jr
12-05-09, 6:39 pm
Hey ! Thanks for caring!
I'm getting pretty big actually ( about 220-225lbs)
I'm doing a break about internet because all that audience and those mails started to get me mad ( yeah I know it's my fault, lol)

so, everything is good here, hope all of you do train hard also

Lorenzo.

danzbeast
12-06-09, 2:12 pm
Hey ! Thanks for caring!
I'm doing a break about internet because all that audience and those mails started to get me mad ( yeah I know it's my fault, lol)

Lorenzo.

Thanks for replying bro! it awesome to hear everything is going well!

Good stuff! keep up the hard work bro! you the man!

Your arms, must be almost 19 inches now? Mind Blowing! lol

C.Coronato
12-07-09, 2:01 pm
Hey ! Thanks for caring!

Lorenzo.

Awesome bro. As long as your training hard and keeping the growth, then dont worry about anyone else. Do you brother!

Wrath.Jr
12-24-09, 4:53 pm
I wish a merry Xmas to all of you animal bro's !
Peace and enjoy !

machineman
12-24-09, 6:53 pm
Merry Christmas to you as well, bro.....keep up the hard work in 2010!!!

danzbeast
12-26-09, 8:21 pm
Hey Lorenzo!

I thought id just let you kno that i have created a thread on the bodybuilding.com forums thats shows tribute to great teen bodybuilders.

I have posted some old pictures of you in this thread to show tribute to you, and the incredible development that you have achieved thus far! if you wana check it out heres the link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120415641

danzbeast
01-01-10, 3:27 pm
Happy New Year BRO!!!

Hows the training going?

smith06
01-13-10, 6:36 pm
I saw a post about you on facebook. Glad to have found you on here.

Joseph V
03-01-10, 5:00 pm
heres a very cool vid of you thats really inpsirational

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlCr3MuRLA

Joseph V
03-01-10, 5:11 pm
hey bro, what are the supplements you take??

thanks

Lonestar
03-31-10, 3:52 pm
I gotta say that you are my biggest inspiration! The way you look at Wrath, is how i look at you. You made me realize that there is no limit due to 'age' and i thank you for that brother. Fuck all those haters on the other boards, because this is the one and only Forvm! (the only one that counts.) I hope to one day have the honor of being on stage with you. Keep on goin brother! Peace