PDA

View Full Version : What to stack with CUTS

kingjjx
04-23-09, 1:44 am
Hi, I just lost about 20 lbs in the last 3 months or so and I'm down from 26% BF to 15% body fat. I just got off a STAK/PAK cycle and it was my 1st experience with Animal products.

My goal is to get down to about 11% BF. I probably have about 10 lbs or so of stubborn fat to lose so i'm planning on going on a CUTS cycle. On top of taking Animal Pak, what else would be best to stack with CUTS to shred excess body fat and preserve lean muscle mass and even hopefully gain muscle at the same time.

thanks
-k

Little Z
04-23-09, 3:17 am
Hi, I just lost about 20 lbs in the last 3 months or so and I'm down from 26% BF to 15% body fat. I just got off a STAK/PAK cycle and it was my 1st experience with Animal products.

My goal is to get down to about 11% BF. I probably have about 10 lbs or so of stubborn fat to lose so i'm planning on going on a CUTS cycle. On top of taking Animal Pak, what else would be best to stack with CUTS to shred excess body fat and preserve lean muscle mass and even hopefully gain muscle at the same time.

thanks
-k

what im going to suggest and i know a few of my fellow brothers here will suggest is a proper diet with Cuts..

that right there stacked together will allow you to see incredible results.. whole food nutrition is #1 is this game..

whats your age, whats your diet look like, and whats your lifting and cardio routine lookin like?

Aggression
04-23-09, 8:38 am
what im going to suggest and i know a few of my fellow brothers here will suggest is a proper diet with Cuts..

that right there stacked together will allow you to see incredible results.. whole food nutrition is #1 is this game..

whats your age, whats your diet look like, and whats your lifting and cardio routine lookin like?

x2. We need some more info to give you the proper advice buddy.

kingjjx
04-24-09, 1:20 pm
Hi,
I'm 30 yrs old.
I work out about 6x a week alternating cardio and weight lifting.
my diet is:
- workout at 7am
- whey protein shake about 8:15 when done
- 6oz yogurt at about 9am
- 6oz yogurt at about 10-11am
- lunch at 12 noon (chicken breast or salmon with veggies + yam)
- snack at 2pm
- 6oz yogurt at 4pm
- dinner at 6pm (chicken breast or salmon with veggies + yam)
- casein protein at 8-9pm

what do you guys think of my diet?
there's a lot of yogurt since i was told that yogurt could help in fat loss specifically in the belly area.

i was just off the Animal Stak/pak cycle and im trying to go with CUTS next but trying to figure out if it's good enough by itself with pak or stack it with something else.

NJC_Manhattan
04-24-09, 1:45 pm
Hi,
I'm 30 yrs old.
I work out about 6x a week alternating cardio and weight lifting.
my diet is:
- workout at 7am
- whey protein shake about 8:15 when done
- 6oz yogurt at about 9am
- 6oz yogurt at about 10-11am
- lunch at 12 noon (chicken breast or salmon with veggies + yam)
- snack at 2pm
- 6oz yogurt at 4pm
- dinner at 6pm (chicken breast or salmon with veggies + yam)
- casein protein at 8-9pm

there's a lot of yogurt since i was told that yogurt could help in fat loss specifically in the belly area.

i was just off the Animal Stak/pak cycle and im trying to go with CUTS next but trying to figure out if it's good enough by itself with pak or stack it with something else.

K your diet looks pretty solid. I'd watch it with the Yogurt and keep your veggies to asparagus only maybe raw spinach. I would also add eggs/oatmeal to your breakfast.

In terms of supps to stack with cuts... Here is my favorite.

Cuts
Pak
Omega
Flex
Uni-liver

Good luck

Aggression
04-24-09, 2:04 pm

First off, your diet needs work, my man. Each meal should consist of some form of protein, whether it be meat, chicken, eggs, fish, whey, etc. A yogurt shouldn't count as a meal. Up the protein intake and you'll see results pretty quickly.

Cuts is definitely a solid tool that can help shed unwanted body fat. It should be used with Pak, as Pak is a staple. I'd work on your diet first, then implement Cuts, possibly with Omega.

kingjjx
04-24-09, 2:08 pm
I'm on a cutting phase right now. Should I still add more protein?
DO you think i'm under eating right now?

Thanks,
-K

Aggression
04-24-09, 2:28 pm
I'm on a cutting phase right now. Should I still add more protein?
DO you think i'm under eating right now?

Thanks,
-K

everyone's body is different, so I don't know if you're under eating or not. But you should be having protein at every meal.