PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex vs. SportPharma Joint-V

Fricano
04-23-09, 11:08 am
Which is better for the price? Joint-V is half the price of Flex.

Giant Killer
04-23-09, 11:28 am
Joint-V has got you covered for your basic Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplementation with a few extras, Flex is an advanced blend meant for advanced joint lubrication and protection.

I took Joint-V for a long time and it relieved my general tendonitis in my elbows and shoulders, and to a lesser degree my knees. Then I started squatting really heavy and my knees were taking a beating. So I started taking Flex and found relief within about a week and a half.

So I'd say both are great and effective but to varying degress, the extra money on Flex is well spent if you need it, if you just need a general joint aid, I think Joint-V is perfect and priced well.

h 3 L L b 0 y
04-23-09, 1:55 pm
Joint-V has got you covered for your basic Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplementation with a few extras, Flex is an advanced blend meant for advanced joint lubrication and protection.

I took Joint-V for a long time and it relieved my general tendonitis in my elbows and shoulders, and to a lesser degree my knees. Then I started squatting really heavy and my knees were taking a beating. So I started taking Flex and found relief within about a week and a half.

So I'd say both are great and effective but to varying degress, the extra money on Flex is well spent if you need it, if you just need a general joint aid, I think Joint-V is perfect and priced well.

Pretty much covered it all.

GJN5002
04-23-09, 3:49 pm
Which is better for the price? Joint-V is half the price of Flex.

I think for the price Joint -V. I dont think there is any solid proof backing any 'joint' supp so I stick to the basics. Joint-V + fish oil and plenty of H2o

Wasteland
04-27-09, 1:12 pm
On the balance, I think Animal Flex is better and more complete. It contains a patented ingredient and other additions that Joint-V does not. If you have a serious issue and you're a lifter, I think most would be better served by Flex. That said, if you have minor issues or you're a general athlete and cost is the most important factor, then Joint-V would probably be the more sensible option.