PDA

View Full Version : Type of diet???

geet
04-24-09, 1:35 am
i was wondering wat type of diet should be followed with the The Natural Lean mass stack.

cuts + m stak + pak

thx

MojoMike36
04-24-09, 8:52 am
Simplest way to answer that is good clean and big eating.

C.Coronato
04-24-09, 9:30 am
Amen. WHats your stats homie, age height weight, BF estimate?

geet
04-24-09, 2:14 pm
Amen. WHats your stats homie, age height weight, BF estimate?

i am 21 years old...190 lbs...5'10...and close to 16% bf

looking to reduce bf down under 10%. i know i might take a while for tht.

any specific foods u recommend???

DanTheMan
04-24-09, 2:55 pm
clean clean clean macros..

cut out unnecessary fats like cheese and butter :( i know it's hard
and count your grams of fat.
oh. and watch those sugary delights! no cookies :( or brownies :( or snickers :( or skittles... etc

carbs and protein sources: brown rice, lean meats, chicken breast will become your best friend, fish (TUNA!) oats, grits even(?)

and a good amount of cardio intertwined with the weights (preferably in the morning before anything enters your stomach)

04-24-09, 3:53 pm

oh. and watch those sugary delights! no cookies :( or brownies :( or snickers :( or skittles... etc

carbs and protein sources: brown rice, lean meats, chicken breast will become your best friend, fish (TUNA!) oats, grits even(?)

and a good amount of cardio intertwined with the weights (preferably in the morning before anything enters your stomach)

I'll have to disagree...... He needs quality dietary fats in there as well..... Whole eggs, Beef, Ground beef, Cheese, EVOO, Mac nut oil etc etc etc.

Phil

DanTheMan
04-24-09, 6:42 pm
cheese is a "quality dietary fat" ? i thought cheese had hella saturated fats and unneeded cholesterol.

i didn't mean he shouldn't have fats

i just told him to count em

geet
04-24-09, 9:00 pm

thx a lot bro.

the journey begins.

K Stro24
04-25-09, 12:12 am
might be a little late to reply, but fish and chicken. dont batter your fish or anything, just throw some lemon to the mix, a bit of it for flavor. chicken is good, and a steak here and there. as for some carbs, the standard brown rice, the good oatmeal, not the prepackaged sugar loaded stuff. and the AM cardio will do you wonders