PDA

View Full Version : The fucking beast knows hunger...

k1usa
04-24-09, 12:03 pm
Well its been my goal...my plight to hit 200 lbs...and just yesterday I did for the first time..stood on the scale and it popped into the 200 range. I dam near fell off and hit my head on the sink...but I wanted to share with my brothers in iron....this has been the hardest fucking task I have had in this lifestyle to date. If anyone remembers watching the Animal DVD with Frank eating at the end of the workout...you saw the look on his face...its that look I so know...so embrace and so hate. Eating for me...for us serious BB's...has been and continues to be the ultimate chore....and I fucking hate it most of the time. Its funny how we grow up with a predetermined eating pattern...from our ansistors that hung from trees..."if thats where it started"...we get hungry...and eat...forge for grub....graze and stuff. But this gig...changes all that...draggen the cooler and bags along on dates with my honey....taking food to the mall....hauling chicken to the salon and having all the ladies ask my honey...."is he ok Natalie...he is eating like he has worms or something"...its a site to see how the gawkers train their eyes on my food....and see my face. Its something to see someone not enjoying eating...like applying Preparation H to a Roid...not a great time......

But with all that...here is the payoff...the day I stand on the scale...much like when the big silver robot fucker came out of the space ship in the original move...from the 50" When The Earth Stood Still" I just stood there and sighed...stood still and just was stunned. Its been a long journey...came a long way to make this notch in my fucking handel...and its far from over..but its happening and I want more. Its not a Miracle...I just wanted to make this happen. Its not devine intervention...its just having a fork and loading your mouth with food and eating like my mom used to say...."like you have 9 assholes"

I am shooting for 240 by years end...and seeing and feeling what I do now...its gonna happen...and this is one old animal that will not...that can not fucking give up or in or roll over and quit. This journey...this venture...this inner burning need to compete will not stop....never will I let the fire dim

GJN5002
04-24-09, 12:08 pm
Congrats man, I still remember the first time I hit 200lbs. Similar to the first time you put two plates on the bench then three plate etc. To most people what we do will never make sense, but who gives a shit as long as it still puts a smile on your face.
My only advice, watch you rgoal of 240lbs by years end, I did the same thing with my last bulk, goal was 215 and at 215 I was sloppy. I have vowed to only use the mirror and steadily increasing strenght to guide me rather than the scale.

k1usa
04-24-09, 12:10 pm
The mirror will be my guide bro..appreciate the heads up...and agree with you 100%

adidas
04-24-09, 2:04 pm
congrat son the 200lbs man, I just hit 200 too! but I am coming from the other direction. lol

what did you start at? how long has it taken to hit 200?

N. Motta
04-24-09, 2:13 pm
Hey congrats on achieving one of your goals. There is nothing like the proud feeling you get from knowing that succeeded due to hard work.

With all due respect, there is no way in hell you can call a 40 pound gain in a 12 month period a quality gain. Pro bodybuilders never even attempt to do such a thing. And most are guys in their prime, 30-40 years old. Phil Heath gained nearly 15 pounds of shredded muscle in 12 months, which was a very amazing feat.

But if clogged arteries, hypertension and body fat percentage over 25 percent are your thing, more power to you. Start budgeting for a heart attack.