PDA

View Full Version : Is 2 Pak's too much?

CavScout1980
04-25-09, 5:32 pm
So I'm over here in Iraq and I was talking to a Medic today who also is a fan of Animal products and I told him that I take Animal Pak 2 times a day. He said that it was overkill and that 1 Pak a day would be fine. I just wanted to see what other opinions were on taking it 2 times a day. I know it says on the can to take it twice if you are a serious bodybuilder, and I would like to think that I am working my way there, but is 2 paks too much? Right now I am also taking TEST, UNI-LIVER, Omega-3 and WHEY. Thinking about adding FLEX to my stack because my elbows have been bothering me. But anyways, this is my first post...hope I did it right.

omgi
04-25-09, 5:58 pm
I'm not able to answer that at all, but I think it will be easier for people to answer if you post your stats, like height, weight, age, diet (kcal per day and macro nutrient distribution), training intensity and volume etc.

CavScout1980
04-25-09, 6:13 pm
Alright, I can answer a few of those questions for you. I am 6'4" tall and I weight 255. Last time I took my BF i was at 17%, but I also weighed about 265. Right now I train 5 days a week, about 2 hours a day. I do cardio 2 or 3 times a week in the morning, I run for 30 minutes at about 5mph. I don't really have a set schedule as far as what days i workout because of the nature of my job. I just plan on not being able to workout 2 times a week. As far as my diet goes...I eat whatever the Army gives me. I do my best to eat good food but sometimes its not an option. My wife sends me as much food as she can but honestly my diet is my weakness. Not because I want it to be but because I dont have much of a choice. I am at a tiny patrol base and we dont even have a store here.

Fury317
04-25-09, 9:03 pm
2 Paks is overkill unless youre training for a show, and your calories are severely cut

AFTazz06
04-25-09, 9:06 pm
Unless your a competitive BBer you shouldnt be taking 2 paks. One is enough to last through out most of the day if not all.

Giant Killer
04-26-09, 9:39 am
2 Paks is overkill unless youre training for a show, and your calories are severely cut

Unless your a competitive BBer you shouldnt be taking 2 paks. One is enough to last through out most of the day if not all.

I'd tend to agree with both of these statements.

CavScout1980
04-26-09, 1:36 pm
Thank you all very much. Thanks for the Info and thanks for the money you saved me!!!