PDA

View Full Version : Universal Carbo Plus or SportPharma CARB Max?

Fricano
04-26-09, 5:45 pm
What the difference? Carbo plus i much cheaper i am just wondering why?

Cstlfx
04-26-09, 9:16 pm
From the sites I've seen, its only a dollar cheaper.

But the reason is that Carbo Plus is only one type of carb, while CARB Max is 4 different types of carbs ranging from fast digesting to slow digesting.

Also, CARB Max has electrolytes in it to help you through, or after your workout (can be taken pre/intra/post).

IMO, you cant go wrong with either one. Carbo Plus only has 18 servings while CARB Max has 30.

Firefist
04-26-09, 10:15 pm
i have some carbmax right now, and its amazing in all departments.

during endurance activities like my karate and drills (and my aerobuc conditioning class...ugh, 2 more weeks left). i drink it while im out on the matts, and i take it into class (the testing room, or the pool) and it really does help. doing drills and labs are really hard and carbmax got me going through it all. now for the best part.

i mix citrus carb max with my CITRUS BURST INTRA AID. the most amazing concoction ever created. my workouts are always intense as all hell. I love that mixture more than house loves his tilaipa. haha.

seriously though, id give it a try. I won that promo, and ill tell you now, sportpharma has got me hooked.

Wasteland
04-27-09, 1:42 pm
From the sites I've seen, its only a dollar cheaper.

But the reason is that Carbo Plus is only one type of carb, while CARB Max is 4 different types of carbs ranging from fast digesting to slow digesting.

Also, CARB Max has electrolytes in it to help you through, or after your workout (can be taken pre/intra/post).

IMO, you cant go wrong with either one. Carbo Plus only has 18 servings while CARB Max has 30.

Good points. If you're looking for basic and cheap, Carb Max. If you don't mind paying more to get a more complex and cutting-edge formula, CARB Max. It all comes down to what you want.

Wasteland
04-27-09, 1:44 pm
i have some carbmax right now, and its amazing in all departments.

during endurance activities like my karate and drills (and my aerobuc conditioning class...ugh, 2 more weeks left). i drink it while im out on the matts, and i take it into class (the testing room, or the pool) and it really does help. doing drills and labs are really hard and carbmax got me going through it all. now for the best part.

i mix citrus carb max with my CITRUS BURST INTRA AID. the most amazing concoction ever created. my workouts are always intense as all hell. I love that mixture more than house loves his tilaipa. haha.

seriously though, id give it a try. I won that promo, and ill tell you now, sportpharma has got me hooked.

By adding CARB Max to Intra-Aid, you can tailor a drink for more endurance or aerobic needs. That's why I like this new product from SportPharma. You can really be creative, adding it to EAA Stack to make your own drink, or adding more carbs to a product that already has carbs to tailor it to your specific needs.

mritter3
04-27-09, 2:24 pm
i have never tried carbo plus, but i just won the promo for the carb max and i love it, mixes perfectly with the citrus burst intra aid. gives me good energy throughout my workouts.