PDA

View Full Version : down but not gone.....

k1usa
04-29-09, 2:51 pm
been a while since Ive been on the forum.....had a brief spell of wierdness and hid for a bit...but back on the game and ready to roll. Just as things in the gym were all good...growing....getting stronger.....the bottom fell out for a week, I got very weak....shaky and a few days ago...my entire right side went numb.....and I mean like dead to the touch....felt no shoulder pain...face....torso...like a Samuri sliced my shit in half....no idea....dont think it was a stroke because now...Im frosty and back to myself...the animal...treating the beast to pain...but my friends...this was some wierd shit. Its nothing Im taking...its all pretty simple....but to my brothers in iron...at one point I was scared to shit and thought I was caving in and going away. Well...not gonna fucking happen...for today....after 5 days off the gym...i return to bledgen the iron...and chase that fucking beast.....

never give in or up.......

sanga
04-29-09, 2:54 pm
Wow,so all ok now mate?

Did you go to the doctor?

k1usa
04-29-09, 6:53 pm
did not go see a doc....I know..i know...Im fucking stupid...but only 3 months ago I had extensive test run on my lungs...heart and chest photos...MRI's and CAT Scans...all good with the exception of Gaul Stones...but was told there was no other problemo with the old guy here....so I just rode this one hard...and now feel pretty good and ready to hit the gym tonight ....will see what happens...but i need the iron ...and now

Freakshow
04-29-09, 6:57 pm
Just glad to have you back Russ. Hope all is well.

k1usa
04-29-09, 8:13 pm
thanks bro...its crazy shit...but this afternoon I feel so good and ready to launch some iron...its great to hear from you....this has always been my extended family bro....its a good thing to know you and my other brothers in iron are there..

all my best my friend

widdlewade44
04-29-09, 8:16 pm
Always thinking about you brother, take care of yourself and good luck hitting the weight pile.

Kevin
widdlewade44

sodapop
04-29-09, 9:35 pm
Sounds shitty man, but what matters is that you're fine now. Hit it hard!

sanga
04-30-09, 7:51 am
did not go see a doc....I know..i know...Im fucking stupid...but only 3 months ago I had extensive test run on my lungs...heart and chest photos...MRI's and CAT Scans...all good with the exception of Gaul Stones...but was told there was no other problemo with the old guy here....so I just rode this one hard...and now feel pretty good and ready to hit the gym tonight ....will see what happens...but i need the iron ...and now

Well just be sure that if you feel like it again you go for a check, hopefully it was a one off and nothing to worry about, all the best to you.

k1usa
04-30-09, 8:29 pm
first night back in the gym..last night....was great...super great session....actually got in trouble for grunting and throwing plates around...so....IM BACK..but the gym manager at the San Ramon Fit 19 was being a real pain....not sure what is up with that but seems like he wanted to push my buttons...but I kept moving forward...fuck it...either spot me or get the fuck away from me.....