PDA

View Full Version : What Brought You To The FORVM & What Have You Learned?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wasteland
01-09-07, 1:55 pm
We all have different reasons for coming here... Most are probably members of other forums... Why did you come here to this forum, The Forvm, and what were you expecting to find?

D-Bomb
01-09-07, 2:07 pm
Animal is my calling, and i was entrusted as one of the few elite to keep this place under lock and collar. i strive to hold the animal name up high. this is my dungeon and my solstice. this site has made me a man and a freak.

Rotlex
01-09-07, 2:17 pm
Funny story actually....to me at least. I had written Animalpak.com a few months ago and asked why they didn't have a forum here. I figured, hell, they have one of the most motivating sites there is, why no forums? I received a response pretty much saying, just be patient, good things are to come!

With that, I figured this would be one of the best places to be once opened. Received the invite the other day, and well, here I am.

RowdyRobby
01-09-07, 2:37 pm
I live in the most liberal part of the country, almost all the people around me have no idea why i do what i do, every one on the island shuns anything that they fell contributes to a disruption of Peace. If it seems war or warrior like they dont like it. They say "it's all vain" and "it will all turn to fat when you stop", Its a place where mothers would rather give there sons "my little pony" then a toy gun. No joke. The Aminal forum is is a place where i can find peace. Where truth can be found, and where being a man is OK.

Freak
01-09-07, 2:49 pm
The promise of a better place without all the fucking bullshit.

NickSP
01-09-07, 3:04 pm
The magical 45 plate told me to come take a ride on it and it flew me here. lol I dunno about the rest of you, but I check the site almost every fucking day and when I got the email I of course wanted to be one of the first ones in and looks like I was special enough to get picked

Wolf Man CHG
01-09-07, 3:14 pm
First because I love this site and what it stands for.....I check the site everyday.

Second I am here because I love to share my information with others, and expanding my training and nutrition knowledge.

The people in here, I can tell who you are in the gym.....I can look at you and tell...when I see you in the gym....I look you dead in the eye and nod my head to say "yeah, I respect you, fight on brother".

I’m on this game 4 years to this part, 2 years most seriously…but I’m still considering a noobe… so I’m here just to share some knowledge with all you guys; animalpak.com fowlers and because I always considered animalpak.com a kind of shaolin temple where I keep myself motivated and focus...

...It's all about business and pleasure haha!!

ghost
01-09-07, 4:18 pm
what brought me here...

knowing that there is a place i will finally fit in at.

a lot of gyms i have been to....the people in them just dont have the mentality that we do..they are there just for something to do.

This is our LIFE. we bleed this, we eat it, we breathe it, we ARE it.

Fuck the posers.

Strength and Honor

Bear
01-09-07, 5:18 pm
what brought me here...

a lot of gyms i have been to....the people in them just dont have the mentality that we do..they are there just for something to do.

Fuck the posers.

Strength and Honor

Couldn't have said it better myself man. I came here to meet people with the same mindset and be in a positive environment without the bullshit.

ghost
01-09-07, 5:21 pm
the bullshit on most other places drives me nuts. if it is a bodybuilding site...talk about it damnit.

talk about the life. not stupid shit in life that holds no bearing on OUR lifestyle.

JUGGERNAUT
01-09-07, 5:45 pm
Everything I have done in life has led me here. If you are going to pick one place to pull up a seat, that place is going to be real, it's going to free of brain twisting marketing bullshit to rob your dollar and it's going to be with a group that values what we all do...The bottom line answer.

ghost
01-09-07, 7:50 pm
i love this forum...i am so happy now that there is a place to call Home.

cable
01-09-07, 8:13 pm
I came to this site because i love the animal attitude. Their is no place so inspiring as what i find on this sight.
-Its time to earn a place beside my animal brothers!

bigjay
01-09-07, 10:37 pm
For the first time in my life i see that i'am not alone, on this journey, that there are others just like me who live for the wheight, who live for the pump, and the momentary blackouts after a heavy set of whatever exercise that you are doing. No one around me understands this obsession, my family or co-workers i felt isolated, until now, live large brothers.

deeder
01-09-07, 11:31 pm
Most motivating and inspiring articles I've ever read. That, and I got an email about it :p

Edit:
Oh, also... Is this forum not open to the "general public" yet? Only those who received invitations via email?

Freak
01-10-07, 8:22 am
Most motivating and inspiring articles I've ever read. That, and I got an email about it :p

Edit:
Oh, also... Is this forum not open to the "general public" yet? Only those who received invitations via email?

Yeah... I've been told it's going public next week...

ghost
01-10-07, 8:39 am
damn, i love it the way it is, tell em to leave it alone. lol

Wasteland
01-10-07, 12:45 pm
damn, i love it the way it is, tell em to leave it alone. lol

I hear ya rcrott1... Some of the brothers here have inspiring stories to say the least.

X5_2002
01-10-07, 1:00 pm
I came to this forum to find info that can help me with my future workout. I love that this forum has a very mature audience. Hope it stays this way. Love the layout of the forum also. Thanks to all the members that posted their routines and tips on their workouts. It's been very helpful.

Wasteland
01-10-07, 1:04 pm
I came to this forum to find info that can help me with my future workout. I love that this forum has a very mature audience. Hope it stays this way. Love the layout of the forum also. Thanks to all the members that posted their routines and tips on their workouts. It's been very helpful.

We all shoulder the responsibility of ensuring how good this forum is and remains brother...

TheOak_akl
01-10-07, 1:35 pm
I came here to find others who have the same love, respect and admiration of this lifestyle as i do, and to learn and evolve with y'alls help

Crzylizard
01-10-07, 4:32 pm
Believing the the mindset, the life, and the pain that is Animal. That's why I'm here.

deeder
01-10-07, 7:44 pm
We all shoulder the responsibility of ensuring how good this forum is and remains brother...

I don't think it should be a problem. Pussies won't last long here.

IronGreek
01-10-07, 11:34 pm
stayin up with others like me

keepin the right mindset and helpin others keep their course
yes it can be a lonely sport
but we're all in this shit together

ldskenpo
01-11-07, 8:59 am
when i first tried animal stuff, i really responded in a positvie way so i got on the website and read it ALL, then waited for you guys to start a forum. I printed out one of the posters, the one that says "shut up and train" and have it taped to one of the columns out in the bay for the privates to see.
and i dont expect to see the foo-foo, fluffy stuff i see on other forums.

Toni69
01-11-07, 10:48 am
I'm an Animal luvva!

Cheko
01-11-07, 10:54 am
Try to someone about our “Healthy Habits” ... They will look at you as if you suddenly grew another head!

Here on the Animal site … everyone appreciates the new growth!

Universal Rep
01-11-07, 12:35 pm
This is gonna be a great place... I'm hoping it'll stay genuine.

propstm
01-12-07, 1:29 am
This is gonna be a great place... I'm hoping it'll stay genuine.

It will and I'll tell you why. Simple, when I found Animal close to a year ago it hit a chord in me. Simple, I may not be half the size of Wrath, but it's heart that keeps us in the gym and true to ourselves.

I realized just the other day walking outta the gym that "the pump" is something so primitive and carnal we all posess and want to let out. So far this place has been motivation and honest suggestions, tips, all that stuff.

Now this place is like any other forum, except there's no bs, no frills, just inspiration, information, people you can call friends, and even brethren.

At least that's why i'm here.

Wasteland
01-12-07, 12:36 pm
It will and I'll tell you why. Simple, when I found Animal close to a year ago it hit a chord in me. Simple, I may not be half the size of Wrath, but it's heart that keeps us in the gym and true to ourselves.

I realized just the other day walking outta the gym that "the pump" is something so primitive and carnal we all posess and want to let out. So far this place has been motivation and honest suggestions, tips, all that stuff.

Now this place is like any other forum, except there's no bs, no frills, just inspiration, information, people you can call friends, and even brethren.

At least that's why i'm here.

Well said brother.

king1
01-13-07, 12:50 am
The first website i go to whenever i turn on the computer is animalpak. The site alone showed me people with the same passion as me, that have been doing it longer than ive been alive, but this forum i think is far better. This site and forum will surely keep my drive up and keep me lifting hard. Im here to learn and give my 2 cents

The Wanderer
01-13-07, 2:04 pm
When I started lifting it was always to funnel away all that negative energy from me. Everywhere I went people would so this and that and were all talk. The gym for me, that is where I am in key, that is where I am in my element. Everything seems to make sense there. So when I got the call to join the forum, where there would be people like me most likely, of course I heeded. So far I have not been disappointed, this place is my Eden, and no man or woman will let this fall.

MadHatter
01-14-07, 12:13 pm
I got brought in here by J-Dawg because I know him from somewhere else. I was introduced to the Animal line by him and now i take it daily.

So you can say I owe it to him to be here and support.

Mo'
01-15-07, 6:55 am
Animlpak is the realest site out there. Man, before I go workout, I have to read an Animal Livin' article. That shit motivates me like none other. I'm always eager to learn something from reading G Diesel's "Diary of a Madman" to any of the PROlific articles by Schak and Machine. These guys make me wanna obliterate the weights! I know this forum is an extension of Animalpak.com's realness and I hope to learn from you fellas as well. Keep pumpin'.

Hothands
01-15-07, 11:53 am
Got hooked on the Animal products about 16 months ago.....love the no bullshit/no ego attitude towards lifting.

Signed up here to attain/share knowledge and experiences with fellow brothers.

EastonH
01-15-07, 1:45 pm
Im here to learn more, to get big and to get strong. Thats wy im here.

remanufactured110402
01-15-07, 1:52 pm
Animalpak.com is the best source of meathead ;-) info in the world. Whether it's advice or motivation on training, diet or just getting through the day, these are the only people I've found who truly understand this drive to move weight that the few chosen among us have. I have to assume that the forum is going to up the ante, and I don't want to miss anything!

Thumperz
01-15-07, 1:59 pm
I was teased with an email about me being an early member but I guess I was not chosen. Today I got an email from animal saying it was up and running.

Where do you learn how to lift? The best place to learn is from guys who've been there before and paid their dues.

I've lifted now for about 15 years. I'm just starting to really make progress and it's because types of people that hang at Animal.

gnoll5
01-15-07, 2:30 pm
well, after only lifting serious for the last year or so, i had seen the animalpak ads in the magazines, and they somehow just seemed different from the rest. came and checked out the website and instantly felt at home; no bullshit, no glamour, just other guys doing what i have fell in love with doing; moving iron in my dungy basement. i got sick of the other forums, with their members proclaiming the latest and greayest diets, gym wear, etc. i wanted to talk to others that couldn't give a rats ass about what they looked like working out, who they saw at the gym that day. i wanted to talk to others that still believe in slappin g on plates and moving them, that believe body splits are ok, and who's greatest accomplishments were more than scoring the newest body armour.

OsoBlanco
01-15-07, 9:22 pm
I came to this forum because I was tired of all the B.S. that goes on in other forums. To many people posting bull instead of talking about training, diet, etc. Also, I have been a long time user of Animal products and the articles on here motivate me like none other. I really look forward to this forum and the great advice that I know I will get from it. Talk to you all later.

OsoBlanco

Kyla McGrath
01-15-07, 9:25 pm
Hey there,
I joined up for this forum cause my brother is Frank McGrath. Looks like it is going to be a great forum. Proud to be a member!

Braveheart
01-15-07, 9:28 pm
This is bravehart, and i'm glad to be here. I'm a college wrestler and i plan on getting bigger for wrestling and becomming a bodybuilder later on in my career. I love what i have found on this site, and it has really helped me get through some hard times. Glad to be here among some dedicated, honorable people. Hope you all keep living the life that is Animal, and i'll continue to try to as well.

Tron
01-15-07, 10:37 pm
Just like a lot of people, I wanted to join this forum because I'm tired of all the BS. Hell, one of the real reason why I tried the animal shit is because it didn't profess that bull that most other supplement companies throw at ya, like, "Lose 20 pounds body fat and gain 10 pounds muscle in a month." It all depends on the drive of the individual, not the damn supplement.

Crash
01-15-07, 11:48 pm
I came here because all the other forums suck. Just a bunch of jerk-offs wasting my time.

rant
01-16-07, 12:18 am
already live at the animal.com site.could not wait when i heard about the forum.been on other forums and too much bull....! i know this is the place for me to find answers and motivation. i am home!!!

Jester
01-16-07, 12:36 am
For me, its the inspiration.... I get on this site everyday to remind myself what I am striving so hard to become and will stop at nothing until I get there. The drive is what keeps me alive because if I didnt have you guys I would feel so alone and to know that there are brothers out there that bleed like I do for something they f*ckin love so much makes me remember that I am not the only insane one. Like J Dawg said.. you earn respect and its not given and anything that is personally challenging to become is something I belong in... To me this shit is everything... its my life and that is why I am here...

Greg_G
01-16-07, 5:42 pm
I come to the site to check out the journeys, etc... Then isaw they opened a forum and thought, "I need to be a part of that!"

Hollywood
01-16-07, 6:21 pm
I started following the Animal path this past summer and haven't looked back since... this lifestyle kicks you the real deal with no bullshit. Its good to see other freakshows in this world who are doin the same thing as me

~LV~
01-16-07, 8:46 pm
I started following the Animal path this past summer and haven't looked back since... this lifestyle kicks you the real deal with no bullshit. Its good to see other freakshows in this world who are doin the same thing as me

Good to see a fellow CT bro!

MadeOfScars
01-16-07, 11:28 pm
I came here because this is the true shit. I have searched and searched other forums and nothing even touches this. This is real people with real thoughts. Nobody is trying to be something they’re not. No posers no fakes. This is it.

Support. I also came for the support. Nobody here is better than the other. We are all here to lend our helping hand. To give advice when needed.

All of us are on one path. To better ourselves. To reach what seems to be unattainable goals we have set for ourselves. We are never happy with the results and that’s what pushes us even further. Nothing comes close to this.

This is why I am here. This is why I think we are all here. We are one. We are Animal!

Cyrus The Virus
01-16-07, 11:56 pm
I hve been checking out this site for about 2 years now and think this is the best place for training and diet. Also I want to be able to get and share information with other who understand why I love lifting.

man in black
01-17-07, 1:29 am
I came here because of the no BS rule. I lurk at a couple of the other forums, but the egos and BS is too much to wade through. You can't trust anyone, and you get jumped on if you ask a question someone thinks you should know.

I've always like the mentality at Animalpak.com, so I reckoned their forum would follow suit. Seems to so far. Hardcore with no egos and no bullies. I'm happy here so far.

Jeff

Beast1
01-17-07, 3:25 am
This forum is the place where we are all equal and we all understand each other. Some of us old, some of us new but we are all in the iron game and addicted to it. We didn't just get bitten by the iron bug, that shit was an infectious gas that has mutated us in what others see as sideshow freaks, to us this is normality, this is sanity, this is what keeps up grounded and under control. A day out of the gym or a meal missed is like taking a gunshot, it can ruin our whole day and throw us of for the rest of the week. We eat, sleep, and bleed for this. Now we finally have a place to call home. We have a Brotherhood Of Iron an Iron Forum. Now we can all come together and share the same views, read some through the roof articles, and give guidance and suggestion. THANK YOU ANIMAL PAK.

Maccabee
01-17-07, 12:38 pm
I discovered animalpak.com on my own about a month ago. I've been to the other sites, but i felt no brotherhood, no connection. Here at this site, its like my second home, the gym being my first lol. Here I am motivated to conqeuror everything in my path, to be the ultimate warrior. When I train I am not myself in the gym, I turn into this thing that feeds on the pump and i wont stop till Iam satisfied with my performance. This is the only place i get motivation to live the iron life because frankly no one else supports, not my family or friends. They look at my stretch marks in discust, but i look at them as my battle scars, my medallions and awads from hardcore livin and training. Strength and Honor Brothers!

peterpyper
01-17-07, 2:04 pm
im here because we are a rare fuckin breed roaming the earth to find greatness and perfect our physquie day in and day out,not only that but to fight urself and and see what u are made of fucking AAAAAAA i love it,cant wait to go to the gym lata gotta do dead lift roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hatred
01-17-07, 2:38 pm
Animalpaks brought me here.
The ads,the Cage and The Journey.
All it took was that email I received and I was in there like swimwear.

chuckdapig
01-17-07, 4:18 pm
I hope to learn, to pass on what I have learned, and to make myself better my family, my job and me.

McKnife
01-17-07, 10:17 pm
1: I'm not subscribed to any other forum since I saw that picture of 3 guys just trying to look nice at 140 pounds with rocks in their pockets...

2: I just feel nice to know I'm not the only one who have an Hardcore mentality.... I live for bodybuilding and some other people too...

dIdDy
01-18-07, 2:22 am
AP.com is the best site on all the internets, where else would I be?

GoldieLocks
01-20-07, 12:12 pm
I showed up because I was searching for another poster for my cardio room. I'm a coach for fit/fig girls and am at all the local shows, and I have picked up every Tshirt. Just starting my contest prep for Bodybuilding show and needed a little extra "umph"...this is the only place i wanted to come...

jeffahammer
01-21-07, 11:17 am
I recieved an invite via e-mail, but I lurked here for a few days before joining. The reason? I have been to other BB forums, and they are all the same, big egos,trashing other members, wanna-bes,never was,etc. Lots of trashing other members. You know what I'm saying. Anyway, after lurking here a few days, I noticed that the members here are mature,thoughtful and kind when interacting with each other. This is what it should be! Lots of useful info presented in a friendly manner.Being an animal to me means being aggressive with the weights, not each other!

BigWillay
01-22-07, 11:01 am
Well anyone who is in his right mind about bodybuilding or at least serious heavy duty hardcore balls to the wall animal genre training life style and has access to a computer and internet would surely have been following animal pak.com for the previous couple of years since it was created for the sole reason that no magazine or bodybuilding biography, book or movie gives you that feeling of RAW AWENESS you get from reading the articles the animal brothers post and have been posting since so far back, no one says its true like Machine, G diesel, Bulldog, Sgt rock, Wrathhhhhh and all the crew this guy talk and say it just the way it is and thats why were alll here thats why we never need another outlet for our bodybuilding addiction because these guys who r just like us supply us wid the cure outside the gym by retelling and accounting to us what they face in the everday life of being different being bitten by the IRON BUG
peace and love all the way from Egypt

Bad Intentions
01-22-07, 2:11 pm
what brought me here...

Fuck the posers.

Strength and Honor

My words exactly, nothing worse than going to a gym that smells pretty..to many people in the world trying to acheive something to impress others..here I have nothing to prove to anyone other than myself..

Barron
01-22-07, 2:28 pm
We're all here for the same reason: Because we have accepted the challenge that lies before us, forged in the iron. We push the limits of what nature has intended for us. As we push those limits, we can turn to here and share our successes and our failures and know that we are part of something bigger than just our workout. Something that connects us all. We're part of a guild.... a brotherhood. A brotherhood of iron.

-Veritas-

Enforcer25
01-22-07, 4:30 pm
Looking for a place to get real advice. I love Animal products. I'm currently taking Animal Pak, Animal Pump, and Animal Stak2. I train at home because that is what works for me. I come here to get motivated. Currently using workout 5 from the Animal book. Going to post workouts online.

Maccabee
01-22-07, 4:38 pm
I started training in my basement not knowing how to train i was doing many sets and hundreds of reps day in and out. I then bought some books and learned to train and slowly it took over my life, for now i live a new one. I began to eat 6-8 times a day, and i was also training every day. Ironically, I am not the type of guy who is into technology i aint old or anything iam 20 but i never liked computers because all ppl did was sit in one damn spot for hours and well i need to frickin move. Slowly i began to realize through the books that there is a world around that is lived the same way that i do. I then began to rely on technology and learned to use a computer and i found this place. This is the only site where there are ppl like me who I can trust to help me out and back me up with advice and help. Because i know that people here wont bullshit me with anything and will tell me the honest truth. It is an honor to be apart of this forum or "family". Strength and Honor brothers, advance and conquer.

M60
01-23-07, 3:13 am
I was getting tired of the bodybuilding.com forums and uh...*cough*MySpace*cough*.

GRUNT
01-23-07, 5:54 am
This is a place of solitude for me before i go throw iron, kinda like the calm before the storm. I am in the middle east for a year and this keeps my motivation up....

7707mutt
01-23-07, 10:29 am
First I came here cause Hercules on here told me about it. Second I am begining to delve deeper into the "animal" lifestyle. I am attempting to recover from gastric bypass surgery and still powerlift. Before the surgery I was strong in the gym and was looking to compete in a meet. Now I am planning a local strongman comp in may and while I have lost 70lbs I am with in 30-100 lbs of my old maxes on almost all lifts......that is me so far!

widdlewade44
01-23-07, 12:04 pm
I am a member of other forums but this is the school yard. It's great. No flaming just genuine love for the iron and a desire to help out like minded friends. Knowledge is power and (proper) motivation is immeasurable. The Animalpak site is awesome, so why wouldn't the forum be too?!

Kevin
widdlewade44

HAWK
01-23-07, 12:09 pm
Anything put out by Animal and Universal is quality. Just makes sense for Animal to have the sickest forum on the net.

Folly
01-23-07, 7:07 pm
I am a long time reader of the AnimalPak site. The Pak was the first supp I took and the first lifting site I visited. I take the Pak to this day. Animlapak.com is the reason I don't use machines and wear wrist wrap gloves. It is the reason I lift like I do.

I was wondering why they hadn't done a forum, and then I saw the notice that it was coming.

I've been waiting to give back for a long time.

xb24
01-23-07, 9:00 pm
To share and dive into a wealth of combined information that no other forum (i've yet to see) can provide.

A place that is clean from bullshit haters, and shit talkers. I hope to be able to call this place home years from now without having anyone trolling these boards.

vik
01-24-07, 12:08 am
the way that you can talk about any thing and how all the people in here have the same stand point as you.

abs
01-24-07, 4:49 pm
To seek and impart knowledge; to be motivated and, in turn, motivate.

COLE
01-24-07, 5:20 pm
The fact that it don't matter who you are where your from or where the hell you are going. Your accepted here. Acceptance that's what brought me here and that's what will keep me here.

ChuckaZulu
01-25-07, 3:19 pm
I've used Animal Pak as part of my pre contest supplementation for all of my competitions and have been a member of AnimalPak.com for a few years now. I like the atmosphere here and plan to compete again in the Fall. It's always good to have a great support system at your back.

deathdealer2134
01-26-07, 5:24 pm
The Main reason why I am here is because I trust ANIMAL more than any other name in the game right now. Their products have helped me reach a level I never thought I would get to and on those days when I ask myself why.....i come here! Sorta like when people question their faith they turn to the bible for help....well truth be told ANIMAL helps me through those hard times.

Gfactor
01-28-07, 1:39 pm
As with ANY other sort of forum. Interesting people with legit stuff to say. This game requires research. I do that.

The_Dude
01-29-07, 4:19 pm
I've been waiting a while for this forum. I'm here to learn more, hear what other's do as far as eat, train and live. The other site with the forum was getting out of hand with flaming and banning and crap like that. This is home. And I dare you to say otherwise....

TARGET
01-30-07, 10:45 pm
As animals we all share a bond...that one thing that nobody knows about unless you lift..from the pain, gains, sweat...the Hardcore Livin.

We have questions that sometimes can't be answered by your local on-line five dollar certification personal trainer. Or if you seek the truth on diet or training routines... and of course to make new brothers....so what a perfect place to get all these things and become an animal.

xman
01-31-07, 1:44 pm
hunger to learn , curiosity to learn, anctious for wisdom

the_menace
01-31-07, 3:49 pm
I visit the site frequently and while I was looking through articles one day, I found out that there's a forum. I absolutely freaked out as I love the articles already, not to mention the superb design of true animalism (if there's a word). I'm proud to be here and one of the animals of iron.

santa cruz
01-31-07, 6:30 pm
like many of u guys above, to learn more become a bigger animal, be more than i can imagine, to be inspired to feed off what is here and not in many other places !

brandonA
01-31-07, 6:54 pm
found the site throught the ads in the mags, got fucking hooked...i am more "normal" than i thought.
-B

d3sh
02-01-07, 11:26 pm
im here because ive found brothers who are interseted in the same lifestyle as me and who offer a little help when one gets down

ryanlemley1
02-02-07, 4:34 pm
I was brought here by my desire to live the Animal lifestyle. I wanted to be united with others that have the same passion as myself. I've found them, by the way.

k1usa
02-02-07, 8:17 pm
With my return to the iron...after a 23 year lay off...its great to be back...and this forum is a great place to visit...share...and learn. I find it to be a great tool...a great way to stay close to my great interest and desire.....to be a part of a great group of people that want to be in good shape and have a good life. I like the feel of this forum...its hard core...sharp and always active. We have it good here folks....lets keep the energy flowing...and count on my support....Im 53....love the pain...and train line a freak......I am animal

Russ k1usa

DblBassTed
02-06-07, 5:41 pm
Knew G and The House over at the other site. Read their shit all the time. Took Paks, Stak2, and Uni-Livers almost since I started lifting.

vican20
02-07-07, 9:47 am
well, i started readin the journey and said wtf? might as well join...wraths the man!

BrettMyster
02-08-07, 3:20 am
My friend showed this website and told me to join the pack since im training everyday
I read all wraths journals
and then i saw all the tips and information
this website is invaluable.

Tom
02-08-07, 5:38 am
I have been coming to Animal since 2001 when I started lifting and was looking for some hardcore inspiration. I saw the ads in the magazines and they were so good I turned to that page first in evey issue following. I purchased all the posters I could get my hands on in '06 for some good ole' down home inspiration! When I got the email a forum was starting it was like my birthday again.

I wanted a no BS scene and I hope being this is new there won't be alot of people trolling and causing problems. My hope is everyone here posting is serious and not just a forum addict looking to flap his jaw about anything.

So I say Wooo Hoooo!

jac71
02-08-07, 11:02 am
Reason I'm here is Animal's no bullshit and hardcore attitude. Also, to soak in as much knowledge as possible as in the past I have only made some mediocre gains. You guys are also very inspirational!!!

Nite
02-08-07, 5:09 pm
We all have different reasons for coming here... Most are probably members of other forums... Why did you come here to this forum and what were you expecting to find?

Learn form u guys!! thats what got me here, where can i post a question? like i know when to thake the animal mstak, 45 min. before workout but im also taking creatine and protein and those im taking it 15 min after workout Im doing it right???

benzbilly
02-11-07, 12:47 am
3 years ago I started to get more serious about the iron. I did a lot of web searching. I should have stopped as soon as I found this site but I didn't. I gave up on every other "bodybuilding" site and here I am...still. I check in at least 3 times weekly, especially since Wrath's Journey has been started. Aah, it feels good to be home.

M60
02-11-07, 1:26 am
WTF is a FORVM?

Mickey
02-12-07, 12:53 am
I first came across Animal in a issue of M&F and I said "hey, this shit looks hardcore" so i went to the sight, read some of wrath's journey and was instantly hooked; been comin back everyday since

eblnyc
02-14-07, 11:33 am
no one judges you here! I might not be the biggest here or the strongest but i fucking love to lift and go at i at 110 percent! iam home! much love to the hardcore!

BIG45s
02-14-07, 12:35 pm
I am a member of another forum that sadly I am afraid to admit any association with. For the most part It is not a serious place and is saturated with "posers" and the sort who spend most of their time insulting people but they themselves have little to offer to the game. They overestimate their progress, underestimate their need, and rarely offer insightful criticism. Simply not the place for me.

Another member, dunk, told me of this place and said I needed to join as the atmosphere over here is more about the "game" and less about the bullshit. I am a serious person when it comes to training and enjoy being around serious people. I have a long "weigh" to go and I know it. I don't profess to be something I am not and realize that I need to do and know a lot more. I am hoping this is the place where 45s fall big to the Animals.

Peace out

BIG45s

Hans
02-14-07, 2:01 pm
I found this page about a year ago and I am hooked to it since then, cause their is no bullshit here it is straight to the point, "go hard or don't go at all". I can say that I found a home in a world that I felt homeless in.

YeaILift
02-15-07, 12:11 am
I wanted to get away from the "other" site full og pussies and whiners!

kdent
02-15-07, 12:31 pm
Well, I'm here because i've been an Animal from day one of training. What I mean is I dont know what training is like without Animal Pak and the whole line. I havent had any other suppliment go through my body. The success I've had with them, I feel I was raised an "animal". So this is home.

eatNlift
02-16-07, 3:19 am
love the people who speak the truth.been visiting this site for a while now.love the way everythings runs except when young kids putting down too much numbers.dont bring your ego and numbers around here cuz this shit is real not one of those bullshit website people talking cheap.

NickPalmer15
02-16-07, 3:50 pm
I came to the forum to follow Wrath's Journey. I read them in magazines and think that they can be great motivation if you are stuck in a rut, or lacking that "get-go" needed to push yourself that extra inch.

stumblin54
02-17-07, 12:38 am
I came because I've used Animal and Universal products since I was 16, and been a member of the site since then as well. The AOM has been in my possession for some time as well...

Stumblin

SpecWarUSN
02-18-07, 4:33 pm
I joined the forum because, the animal mentality is a vital part of my training and what drives me everyday. The posts, the treads i have read so far bring real meaning to this life we live everyday in the gym. On a final note i bring this specific mentality to training my students everyday.

ΞRASΞЯ ♠
02-19-07, 11:36 am
Like the Products ,but LOVE the ATTITUDE !!

grissinger
02-19-07, 12:06 pm
I had a nightmare. I was doing quarter squats in the Smith Machine wearing a bodybuilding.com T-shirt and eating a veggie burger. I knew I was sick and needed help, so here I am.

Dingo
02-19-07, 2:54 pm
started taking Pak back in 2000, my first ever bench was lying on my back on the floor of my buddies apt with a cheap sand weight set (large plastic plates full of sand, cheap aluminum bar) it was a 60lb press... here i was a 20yr old man, struggling to move 60lbs off of me. I've been determined ever since to better myself. This site, helps me keep my head low and my feet pushin toward bigger and better.

Ricky P
02-19-07, 5:43 pm
My reason for being here is the camaraderie. I enjoy the fact that it's not a public forum, it means we're all here for the same thing. We all have something in common, we're all believers in the same thing, have the same addiction to iron. We're all loyal to AnimalPak and it's products.

CitadelArmyJAG
02-22-07, 12:33 pm
I found out about the forum on bb.com.

mlaw06
02-23-07, 3:54 pm
I also found out about it on bb.com, and yall make the best shit around

BigTone
02-23-07, 5:58 pm
Finally gave in to the emails I've been getting about the Forvm. Just another thing from keeping me from my work. I'm taking this in with welcome arms since other sites that used to be decent like Flex are pieces of shit now.

k1usa
02-23-07, 6:20 pm
I love this forum...the people....the sharing...its all good. It gets me going...its a place to share the brotherhood of iron....there is nothing like it....this is my iron home....my iron family...

paintrain69
02-26-07, 7:52 pm
Well honestly i heard of animal and have a lot of animal attire that i wear with pride...i believe im an animal...and i always enjoy to get to know ppl just like me and are workin for the same goal...to be an animal...and i think this is a good place to start...to get to know all the animals that are like me...

Newwayoflife
02-27-07, 5:02 pm
Because Animalpak is the most motivational website out there. Even after I have finished my lifting for the day, when I come to this site it makes me want to go back and do more.

Shawn J
03-03-07, 12:02 am
There is nothing fancy about this FORVM. Nobody here want to be your buddy, they wont listen to your excuses as to why you cheated or your diet, why you slacked on your last set, or why you took the day off when you know you should of been throwing plates. People are here for one thing and one thing only..."To become that true Animal".

You walk in the the gym and you see him, the pretty boy who is standing there looking at himself in the mirror every fraction of the second he is there, taking up space. You know him... the chump with the ILS who needs to work on his bird legs instead of trying to get the attention of the lil hussy on the treadmill.

Your not going to find that guy here... this is 100% no Bull Shit fellas! You got what it takes to be the true animal? I ask myself that every day.

EIGHTY-TWO
03-04-07, 1:26 pm
I'm gonna go back to why I first came to this site. I was looking for the Ultimate multi-vitamin. (Came across the Pak) & notice a dot com on the can. My favorite magazines also had Wrath in them spitting biblical weight lifting shit. It was Wrath & this site that made me accept being an "Animal". I have to admit that I had problems with this word. My dad is a Marine (RIP) & they spit on him & called him an animal when he returned from Vietnam. They call serial killers & rapists "Animals". The thing about animals is that they do what they are meant to do. They know what they represent in the circle of life. With that, I don't think MAN was meant to sit on the couch with his gut hanging over his pants, eating chips & turning to human jello. Just like the mis-use of the word animal by people, what I do is totally mis-understood. People stare & comment when I'm mixing a protein shake or passing on that piece of cake....or hitting the gym at 4:30 a.m.(or anytime). They say "why on earth do you want to lift weights & not eat what you want". I know my place in life just like the Lion. For me this ain't a life-style, its nature & my place in its devine order. I'm here to discuss my chosen cage activities with those of like minds. Thank You for allowing me the opportunity to smell & step in the shit of those greater than me. "Animal for life" !

hjayss
03-06-07, 7:52 am
I remember when the forum was first given life. It was like the best thing for me ad still is. I came to the forum because everwhere else appears to flat out suck. I see arguments back and forth this and that no order. same questions over and over. It is wild the question to me is not why I came here, but I felt like I should say why I keep coming back. Yo brothers are great and I thank all the brothers who helped me on my road and who have a quest to help others. I had a guy ask me about my animal beanie he said "animal huh" I was getting my oil changed I had time, but I figured he would not understand so I just acted like I did not hear him ha ha ha. My time is important to me I hate wasting my breath also.

Adversity9
03-06-07, 11:01 am
This forvm fuels me for every session. The words and intensity that you all bring to the table makes me realize that I am not the only one. I live in a house of 6 guys here at college and not one of them understands me. But you all do. They tell me that I have a problem and that I take my training too seriously, but fuck them and fuck their criticism. They try to make me go out and get blitzed with them 3-4 times a week and i tell them that my training is more important, then they try to exile me and exlude me. This makes me want the iron more and more. They laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are all the same.

"we are going to cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads on our tanks!" General George S. Patton

DTiffin
03-06-07, 11:50 pm
I used to swear by Animal Pak back when I started training back in the 80's, and now that I'm getting back into it, I'm swearing by it again, along with Animal Flex...I found the Forum as a kind of "happy accident" when I came to the site to research the newest Paks. The Forum is a bonus--no bullshit, no smoke-blowing--just REAL talk about iron.

nastynate805
03-07-07, 1:43 pm
I joined the forvm mainly to learn. Im new to this and i can sit here day after day and just read all the posts on diets, lifting regiments, supps. and just absorb it all. I LOVE IT it's making me more knowledgeable about my diet and why i should and shouldnt eat certain things and how much to eat and how often. I enjoy reading everything you guys have to say so keep it up so a guy like me can continue to learn from all you that have been doin it for years.

Xraided831
03-08-07, 6:58 am
The first time I became a believer in the Animal way was when I read the "Animal Owner's Manual" This literature is the most motivating and inspirational bodybuilding book. I would consider that book my "Bodybuilding bible"!!! I have always been living the Animal way of life,but didn't know it? Before I read the book I could never explain why I do what I do?

So when I heard about your forvm I signed on immediately! It is nice to be surrounded by brothers that think the way I do. Only a select few live the way of the Animal. Life has the tendency to beat you down to the ground and throw you off course! I believe that as brothers we are responsible to help pick up each other when life has us on a choke hold!! That's what I expect from my brothers and that what should be expected of me. So if your not ready for this challenge the stay the f**k away. Like a true bodybuilder I will never claim that I am perfect. There is always room for improvement and I want to attain as much knowledge and also share the few that I know with whoever needs help.

This place is my solitude, relief and my home. For the first time I finally found a home and be myself in.. Thank you!

-Xraided831-

whitegld
03-09-07, 3:33 pm
Think about it, ever since grade school we always associated with like minded people. Why change now?? We are who we are..

PJC
03-09-07, 3:57 pm
share and gain more knowledge of the animal way.

The TITANIC
03-12-07, 12:37 pm
I joined the FORVM for 1 reason and 1 reason only...to grow.To grow mentally,but most of all to grow physically.I think the two go hand in hand,like bitches and a pimp.I'm sick of socialisin with petty minds,conversatin over could've beens n should've dones.
Void aspirations...I'm bigger than those...

I need a place I can call home.
A place where you earn respect,not by how big you are,but by how indispensible you are to the family.I want in.I want it all...the pain,grindin,sacrificin...and at the end of the day,I want my due respect.
Remember brothers,I dont come here by myself...I've got SOWETO on my bak,so I need to represent.know what I'm sayin.

killzone6
03-12-07, 4:53 pm
I wanted to get off my butt and get big, everyone here shares there knowledge, and for a rookie to this game like me I thank everyone here.

I want to become an animal and I plan on bustin my butt to get there.......

evansm31
03-13-07, 4:16 pm
It's nice to be apart of a place that understands that "ANIMAL" mentality. I get embarrassed sometimes after I hit a new weight and in a fit of "ANIMAL" rage, I yell or slap my hands together at the gym. People are just staring at me, like I'm crazy. I can't hear anything because my headphones are so loud, but I sure notice the looks. I wish I worked out around more animals like the brothers and sisters on this site. I feel like I'm apart of a family here...

JakeHump
03-14-07, 2:41 am
MY buddy Praetor told me to come here.. sense i have joined i have learned something new about myself and lifting everyday
thanks bryandt.
Jake H.

soljalazz83
03-15-07, 6:01 am
need a place to get solid info for training? look no further you found it!!!

The secret to happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it!!
Al Batt

americanm72
03-15-07, 5:45 pm
I come here because AnimalPak.com is the only place dedicated to the life. They are the only products I use and will use. It is the only place I come for information.

T_N_Muscle
03-19-07, 12:12 pm
PASSION AND THE SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH!!
Ive been to so many lame forums, and the people have no clue, but YOU GUYS ROCK! Youve got the passion and dedication it takes to be tru AMINAL

Thanks for being here for me!!!!!
Shellie

musclealchemist
03-20-07, 5:08 pm
1. I have changed the way i eat ( I take in more calories now)
2. Have ordered M-Stak
3. Changed the way i work out (focusing more on form)
4. Bought more animal gear
5. learned what it truly means to be a animal

Anyone else care to share?

karmazon
03-20-07, 5:11 pm
2. Have ordered M-Stak
4. Bought more animal gear

I can hear the people at the company giggling their asses off....this forum was probably the best thing that has ever happened.

Since I've joined....nothing has changed, I've been doing things MY way all the time.

k1usa
03-20-07, 5:14 pm
its all good bro.....you got ir right on the bean-jean......this is a great place to be...its got all the support one could ask for bro....hang with us bro....in your corner.....

Toni69
03-20-07, 5:19 pm
I have made some wonderful friends and have talked with some very interesting, fun and intelligent people. It is a learning experience no matter which way you look at it. I learn something new here everyday...whether its in someone's journey, someone's fears, accomplishments, ideas, questions, answers...you name it..it is here...open to all of us to learn by.

You can take it or leave it, but I think you would be crazy to say you have not learned a thing from this forum or from any of the people representing it. If you have not learned anything new about training or dieting, 'cause you think you already have everything under control for yourself, cool. You have to admit, you learn respect and you share a common interest with many others...the bodybuilding community is a small one, and this has become a tight community already....it will stay that way.

"Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.”

JMC
03-20-07, 5:21 pm
I can hear the people at the company giggling their asses off....this forum was probably the best thing that has ever happened.

Since I've joined....nothing has changed, I've been doing things MY way all the time.

hahahahaaaa.....too funny

focused
03-20-07, 5:26 pm
Everyone who posted above me, i would have said the same thing. but i learned how much UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL lookout for their customers, whether it was when someone was pissing 2 pills out of 11 in their animal pak, and J-Dawg hooked them up with something. The promo's with the dvds, the work shirts, torrent, the $500 bucks to the 5000th member i believe. AND the opportunity they throw at us to not only have new products early but to test them, such as Product M (i hate all you fuckers who got to try it.....well i dont hate you, but a bunch of lucky sons of bitches!! haha) and torrent. Name me one other company/Forvm that do this for their customers and loyal animals. not to mention the promos they do for all soldiers out there keepin us safe and giving us the opportunity to do what we do. thats what i've learned since i've joined.

so...THANK YOU for everything. you've earned yet another life long universal/animal user.

naturalguy
03-20-07, 5:28 pm
Great thread. This forum was created for people with common goals, thoughts, emotions and ideals to come together and have a place where they belong. When I first started reading the articles on Animal pak.com, I instantly connected with them.

I have gained great motivation daily from this forum.

Arbalest
03-20-07, 5:32 pm
I have found brothers and sisters who share the same mentality... That you take what you want in life, and don't let anyone bring you down... but always remembering to be humble, and pay your dues...

I love all you guys/girls!

arbalest

mikejones1
03-20-07, 7:27 pm
this forum has helped me out a whole lot.

i remeber i discovered animalpak.com when i was in iraq last march and i picked up a issue of flex magazine and i saw the ad of some big dude (didnt know it was wrath at the time) titled "im not gona puke". i read the ad and saw at the bottom there was website. it said continued on animalpak.com/journey...something like that. i didnt know it at the time but i was hooked. whenever i wasnt outside the wire and i had off time, when i wasnt at the gym i was at the computer center on animalpak.com reading as much as i could trying to figure out what animal is all about, i began to learn about the lifestyle. i read many articles not being able to put faces to the names who wrote the articles, but i was learning. i got different workouts and tips too.
i copied and pasted the animal vocab - words and meanings to my thumbdrive along with many articles and put it on my labtop and read whenever i was relaxin in my sandy little room back on base, camp blue diamond.
i knew this was the way i wanted to train, be, and live.

and once this forum opened up i learned so much more from the brothers and sisters here, on training and ecspecially about dieting. hell i started eating oats for the first time once i learned about them on here. ive only been working out for over a year and a half now continuously, i didnt keep up with it during my first deployment to iraq it was hard and this last one it wasnt easy either but i stuck with it through the day and night patrols with the hot weather, the 24 hour ops' and all the other things that went on while i was in the shit. and im still going strong now that im back in the states. its all worth it and i love it.

i like to think im an Animal, because its the only way i know.

HAWK
03-20-07, 7:38 pm
Everyone who posted above me, i would have said the same thing. but i learned how much UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL lookout for their customers, whether it was when someone was pissing 2 pills out of 11 in their animal pak, and J-Dawg hooked them up with something. The promo's with the dvds, the work shirts, torrent, the $500 bucks to the 5000th member i believe. AND the opportunity they throw at us to not only have new products early but to test them, such as Product M (i hate all you fuckers who got to try it.....well i dont hate you, but a bunch of lucky sons of bitches!! haha) and torrent. Name me one other company/Forvm that do this for their customers and loyal animals. not to mention the promos they do for all soldiers out there keepin us safe and giving us the opportunity to do what we do. thats what i've learned since i've joined.

so...THANK YOU for everything. you've earned yet another life long universal/animal user.

You know what. I completely agree. I definately value all of the information, dedication of members, inspiration and motivation I get from the Forvm. That being said...I don't think there is a site in the world that lets you PM and talk to competitive bodybuilders, and really, role models that we all look up to like AnimalPak.com. You see articles written by and about all of the Animal Pak crew, and they actually take time out of their busy schedule to answer our questions and concerns personally. This is a one of a kind place brothers. Can't ask for more from Universal/Animal...these guys are the real deal.

hjayss
03-21-07, 4:47 am
I learned a lot about this sport of powerlifting and bodybuilding and the seperation of the two and how it is not all steroid freeks pardon the harsh words were all diffrent freaks ha ha ha. Eating clean except on saturday me and my ol lady go crazy on saturday. I lift harder and more strict on myself. I must improve every week or I feel like I failed myself and the brothers and sisters here. How can I tell you one thing and not do it myself. Speaking of the sisters here I learned a lot about women in this sport you know. I thank you all who have helped me and listened to my 2 cents here and there. Hawk you may not know it bro but that stuff about children who are sick and people who cant walk really a good post every time I see your name up here bro I think about that keeps me focused bro thanks for that even though was not meant for me I liked it bro good stuff. Hope the forum helps you all like it has helped me to all the sitas and brothers in here.

ncsu06
03-21-07, 2:52 pm
I'm tired of the materialistic bullshit out there. I'm tired of people being mediocre. I don't want to be mediocre, i don't want to be materialistic and people just don't get that. In my daily life i see thousands of people and not one of them could understand the "animal" lifestyle. They just don't want it!! i fucking want it. I need it! So that is why i am here to be with yall that truly WANT IT!

gnoll5
03-21-07, 5:04 pm
...i have gotten a lot less done at work....

although its been time well spent. no other place gives me the motivation to keep on lifting. props to each and every one of you.

irondoc
03-21-07, 5:09 pm
...i have gotten a lot less done at work....

although its been time well spent. no other place gives me the motivation to keep on lifting. props to each and every one of you.

amen brother-I used to put off my paperwork, now I rush through it so I can see whats new.

PowerBuilder
03-21-07, 5:15 pm
i realise theres people that share the same mindset as me .. lol

Ragnar13
03-21-07, 5:25 pm
I found people whose advice can be taken at face value as they themselves are battle-tested. None of the bullshit of other forums and people posting that don't even workout.

And since being a member, I had the honor to test Product M.

Universal got some seriously good people running the show.

brandonA
03-21-07, 6:17 pm

That's the fucking truth bro.....

What i have learned...that i am not alone...i have the whole Zoo behind me, packed full of Animals chewing on the bars, itching to prove something to them selves....I have learned that when i have think i have nothing left, there is some one there to offer a little genle support....or Machine lurking to smash my ass.....

I have learned how to eat, sleep, stand up and sit down...like being a baby again...I have learned to hate the man in the mirror and kick his ass every time i walk in to the gym......

-B

DreamZero
03-21-07, 6:17 pm
I eat twice more, take protein shakes and do squats.

Maccabee
03-21-07, 6:25 pm
1. I started eating more. I went from 6 meals a day to 8. I just about eat every 2 hours. I havent had a cheat meal in like I think almost 2 months.
2. I started using supplements. I ordered Real Gains, Pump, M-stack, Nitro, and Pak. I will try them out and see how my body responds.
3. More stretch marks lol gotta lov em
4. A new family
5. More Strength, fuck it more of everything. The day I got here everything got bigger, better, stronger, I am havin the time of my life.

Dingo
03-22-07, 11:36 am
i have learned that:
I have somewhere to go to compare thoughts and ideas with like minded individuals.
(i didnt just learn this but) it has been restamped into my head THE MAGIC PILL IS HARD WORK, DETERMINATION, DISCIPLINE IT CANNOT BE BOUGHT.

I've also found more internal motivation than before, after an 18 month layoff, im back in the gym with more fire than before. My diet is so much better,I've dropped my alcohol consumption down to almost nil (1 12oz beer and 1 shot last weekend, from 24-48 12oz beers and 12-20shots a weekend). Its harder to pick the booze up now than it is to choke down a plain,dry chicken breast.

billmd1334
03-22-07, 12:04 pm
I've gotten a new found motivation to workout... and I've found a place where everyone here has the same mindset and wants to better everyone else.. what more can you ask for.

Kiwi129
03-22-07, 4:42 pm
1. Learned the proper volume needed to really put on mass.
2. Had a lot of little questions answered that you can't get help with anywhere else.
3. Met a lot of cool people.
4. Got the chance to test Animal's brand new supplement... which was awesome.

Hothands
03-22-07, 5:45 pm
-purchased more Animal gear
-changed my split
-changed my mindset
-been daily inspired
-purchased Animal Pak
-increased my water intake

BigGaz
03-23-07, 2:59 pm
This forum is the place where we are all equal and we all understand each other. Some of us old, some of us new but we are all in the iron game and addicted to it. We didn't just get bitten by the iron bug, that shit was an infectious gas that has mutated us in what others see as sideshow freaks, to us this is normality, this is sanity, this is what keeps up grounded and under control. A day out of the gym or a meal missed is like taking a gunshot, it can ruin our whole day and throw us of for the rest of the week. We eat, sleep, and bleed for this. Now we finally have a place to call home. We have a Brotherhood Of Iron an Iron Forum. Now we can all come together and share the same views, read some through the roof articles, and give guidance and suggestion. THANK YOU ANIMAL PAK.

Spot on!

Ratch
03-25-07, 11:24 pm
Since I joined, I've seen probably the highest forms of sacrifice and dedication that there are in life. Every day I come here and am put in check as to what I'm doing and where I'm going, through reading about everyones' trials, tribulations and accomplishments. Your words inspire me.

This place keeps me in a near-constant change(for the better) in diet, workout plan, and mindset. I don't feel insecure about my desire to look freakish anymore. And the #1 thing I've learned since I joined is that the only person you have to prove yourself to in this life is...yourself.

To all you other Animals out there, Thank you. You crazies help keep me sane...lol.

HAWK
03-26-07, 11:06 am
Hawk you may not know it bro but that stuff about children who are sick and people who cant walk really a good post every time I see your name up here bro I think about that keeps me focused bro thanks for that even though was not meant for me I liked it bro good stuff. Hope the forum helps you all like it has helped me to all the sitas and brothers in here.

You got it man. That shit will always hit home for me, it is definatley a soft spot I've got. Throw those people on your back, and take them for the ride that they'll never be able to take themselves.

Giant Killer
03-26-07, 11:31 am
On posts...
The main thing I have learned is when to talk and when to shut up--on my way to becoming a Legionary with quality, not quantity.
Another thing is that other forums will make you sick with all the shit that goes on. What a valuable and honorable place we have here.
On training...
Much more intensity and focus. Thinking about whatever inspiring snippet fueled my fire that day.
Fuck the ego and get all your reps in. If you can't handle it, drop the weight and handle it.
On diet...
Oats, sweet potatos, and natural peanut butter are your best friend.
Blue-collar eating & low-budget eating don't mean an inferior diet.
On livin'...
Have honor & strength show in everything you do.
Support those who need it, because you were there, and will be there again someday.

Sir J-Werk
03-26-07, 11:25 pm
A cat that goes by the screen name "Casper" on a tattoo forum; yes a tattoo forum, turned me on to Animal. I can't thank that Man enough!

First article I read was "Life is a Freakshow" and was instantly drawn in. Since that time, everything has started to fall into place.

Respect.

DStorie7
03-26-07, 11:34 pm
this forum is definatley like and underground brotherhood...a uniting of people all over the continent who share common goals...ones that others don't understand...but make perfect sense to everyone who's apart...

new2w8ts
03-30-07, 11:04 am
I went to the Arnold Classic and saw firsthand the Animal lair they call "The Cage" and I was hooked!! I'm 43 years old and 5 months into my new lifestyle, this site provides me with the motivation I need to get to the gym and "WANT" to train!!

Chaos
03-30-07, 11:29 am
That is why iam here.,and i know i will get no bull from anyone here.,.we are a family,we all stride for the best,and are bonded in a desire to be the best,and my respect goes out to everyone here.,you truely are warriors..

dIdDy
04-02-07, 5:07 am
Think about it, ever since grade school we always associated with like minded people. Why change now?? We are who we are..

nice. I like it.

dIdDy
04-02-07, 5:29 am
We all have different reasons for coming here... Most are probably members of other forums... Why did you come here to this forum, The Forvm, and what were you expecting to find?

Nutrition is my favorite. To change your body through what you put int o it amazes me. espcecially sice i was a chubby kid and went through hell for it.

ReLoaDeD57
04-03-07, 5:39 pm
a buddy of mine showed me this site in class

Soldier
04-03-07, 11:53 pm
Cause this is the one place without all the other shit. A true brotherhood.

Sambocephus
04-04-07, 1:45 pm
somewhere that will cut the shit, and give you the truth.

feelthepain12
04-04-07, 1:49 pm
I joined cuz I need advice and guidance from other Animals who know what theyre talkin about. I don't really know anyone around where I live who know anything about this lifestyle and you can only get so much info from lookin at other websites.

Dingo
04-04-07, 3:08 pm
I've also quit spending money on bb mags and such. All the inspiration/information/camaraderie i need is found here.
Thanks Universal/Forvm/All of yall

Risk
04-05-07, 8:31 am
I found that new release. I track my diet, I lift more, I think more.

I found a home where the shit is straight down the barrel, there is no froo-froo bullshit candy coated plesantries that aren't needed.

ldskenpo
04-05-07, 10:10 am
1. I have found a place to come to where I dont really have to worry about all the nonsense from other sites, if I ask a question I know that it will be answered thoughtfully, not just by people trying to move up in "rank" by posting more.and even though alot of other sites say "this forum is for.... and we will not tolerate politics, etc" they do not enforce it like the Animal crew does. I am sure alot of the other military people know what site I am talking about.
2. I have saved quite a bit of money on mags since I do not feel the desire to buy any , i can get whatever tips and help from here.
3.I have cut out about 40% of the trial-and-error in my diet and supps.
4. FREE STUFF
5.I have a renewed focus and energy in the weight room.
Over all this forum is probably the best thing since sliced bread.
Robert

JMC
04-05-07, 10:26 am
Work productivity down 80%....

thadude64
04-05-07, 11:25 am
I come here to a place where I don't have to deal with the chuckle heads that come to the gym to socialize, read the paper and see how many phone numbers they can get. I am here because I believe:

"When you're green you grow and when your ripe you rot!"

I don't like to just settle with simple first level satisfaction!

I am always stretchin for the mark of the higher calling!

I have been in the game for a very long time. I like to change things up and this place gives quite a bit of fresh perspective on things that matter.

The basics are important. I am not interested in standing on the bench with one leg behind my head doing bicep curls while hopping on one foot like I see some of these bored personal trainers advocating.

It's nice to see and hear some of the issues and answers posted here on a regular basis.

Chris McCallum
04-05-07, 9:29 pm
Why did i come here.......because i am an animal and animal pak is the SHIT!

feelthepain12
04-07-07, 12:23 am
Since I've been here... Man, where to start? I've learned so much about training and injuries, but mainly about supps and whats good for what purpose and how to tell useless garbage from the real stuff thatll help me acheive my goals. I've also started eating twice as much but half the crap I used to. I've just gained so much knowledge since I found this site it really is unbelievable. And I keep on learning more new information day in and day out. This place is amazing.

Fridge
04-09-07, 4:06 am
Man, thank God i found this site. Goin through highschool and still till this day havent found someone with an insane drive to work hard. I found that here. When i first read "The Journey" logs, i left my computer and headed for the gym i was so pumped. Inspiration, motivation, drive, determination lives here. Im here to keep up the adrenaline i need to pound away at the weights all day. And to know there are others out there with the same drive.

Friends will come and go, but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds.

auSStin
04-09-07, 3:45 pm
What brought me to the forvm was just AnimalPak in general. I have been an Animal and been devoted to them and their supps. for at least a good 3.5-4 years. So the forvm just kind of happened to me. The earth shook on 01.07

Darkman X
04-10-07, 10:33 pm
What brought me to the forvm was just AnimalPak in general. I have been an Animal and been devoted to them and their supps. for at least a good 3.5-4 years. So the forvm just kind of happened to me. The earth shook on 01.07

Totally agree brother. I was just waiting for a feature like this one. Have been an animal since highschool and love the supps yous produce.

Phil Nak
04-10-07, 11:54 pm
Animal has the allure that you want
they dont mess around and their supps work
if the supps work then they've gotta be doin somethin right

lstan
04-11-07, 8:18 pm
I came because I couldn't say no to serious lifters. Animal will forever be associated with hardcore supplements, patrons and representatives and you have to respect that, like you respect results.

00integrals
04-11-07, 9:05 pm
I followed the link from the Animal store. Fell in love with the vast knowledge available and the no nonsense stand point. I'm on a few different bb sites and this one just has the best of everything. Only been on here a few days and I've already learned loads! Can't thank you guys enough. :D

WillPunisher
04-13-07, 1:53 pm
i need help to get huge

MaynardMuscle
04-13-07, 10:38 pm
I've been on Animalpak.com for only one day. But, the knowledge, attitude, and overall feel of this site is fantastic. Picked up my first can of Animal Pak today. Took a package about 45 minutes after a pack of tuna and bowl of whole oats, and went to the gym after work. Had a phenomenal chest/tri workout. Was beat when I got there, and flew through my workout, squeezing out every last rep. I have zero doubt, that I would not have had a workout like that, if I hadn't discovered this site and these supplements. Have a full day tomorrow with family obligations. Last thing on earth I would have done is workout, let alone, do legs. Getting up at 5:00am to do quads, hams, and calves. And I'll be smiling every minute on the way to the gym. Psyched to be on here!

Taekwondodude
04-14-07, 11:49 pm
From BB.com

stumblin54
04-14-07, 11:54 pm
i need help to get huge

Just remember that advice can only go so far. You must take it upon yourself to make the dedication to getting big, whether it be the diet, the training, or mental capacity it takes to make smart decisions 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Peace.

Stumblin

Deibiddo
04-16-07, 10:56 pm
I here as a Quest seeking knowledge and to possibly share knowledge as we walk the path to the leads to perfection of Spirit

vgiordano
04-17-07, 4:22 pm
My roommate told me about the ads for animal pak in muscle and fitness magazines. I liked them. I went to the website, loved all of the reads, and saw that there was a forum and i knew i could learn alot from here.

Brute Strength
04-18-07, 9:06 am
I have made some wonderful friends and have talked with some very interesting, fun and intelligent people. It is a learning experience no matter which way you look at it. I learn something new here everyday...whether its in someone's journey, someone's fears, accomplishments, ideas, questions, answers...you name it..it is here...open to all of us to learn by.

You can take it or leave it, but I think you would be crazy to say you have not learned a thing from this forum or from any of the people representing it. If you have not learned anything new about training or dieting, 'cause you think you already have everything under control for yourself, cool. You have to admit, you learn respect and you share a common interest with many others...the bodybuilding community is a small one, and this has become a tight community already....it will stay that way.

"Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.”

always giving good quality information and bout to break 2,000 posts....! there should be a special day for this. LOL

scrawnybynature
04-18-07, 11:40 am
For me this place is about knowledge and motivation. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with working out and eating right, especially with all the stress in my life and it's good that I can come here to kill time I would otherwise have spent drinking myself half-dead or just laying around eating junk food.

I have gained a lot of ambition here - I want to be a big animal, really prioritize this as much as possible. I don't know that I'll ever be truly hardcore, I mean, family will always come first and stuff, but coming here and reading what you guys have to say is like watching Rocky or something, very motivating.

Thanks everyone on here for making this a place I want to be at as much as possible, and thanks Animal for putting it together.

NickSP
04-18-07, 12:58 pm
4. FREE STUFF

Work productivity down 80%....

lol, nice guys, real nice....stay tuned...

k1usa
04-18-07, 8:23 pm
Since I joined...I have made a ton of great friends...learned alot about myself...share the pain and victory of what we do in the gym...and a big honor...becoming a Henchman

RooRooTJ
04-19-07, 9:44 am
This forum has been the best tool I have ever used to get into shape. I used to be one of those 3 day a week lifters using the same routine I have used since high school. Just getting the knowledge and know how from everyone here has given me gains and results like I have never seen in my life. Plus the motivation of all of the other Animals keeps me going. Thanks for everything.

ToweringPower
04-22-07, 5:11 pm
I wanted to be great, the pictures on the main page inspired me to be like them.

Testpolska
04-22-07, 5:27 pm
I came here to the forvm off of another forum that just plain didn't share my passion for everything about bodybuilding. The highs and lows...In them I saw the weakness I vowed to never allow myself. I came here with an iron mentality, It grows stronger by the fucking day.

I raise myself to beleive in my world there is no room for weakness.

***WTM***
04-23-07, 1:16 am
I have learned how to eat. I mean REALLY EAT!!! I used to be one of those "beach boys" that tooled around the gym trying to look good for the beach. Well, I still want to look good but I now consume about 1500 more calories a day because I know its okay to do that. I figure, looking good will come after the hard work.

Before I wasn't learing, puttin in the time, or dedicating myself to getting better. I was spending too much time on the bodyforlife website trying to do things their way and going nowhere.

Thank you to the creators of this site, Universal for a tried and true product, and the friendships that will be made through this place.

madlib
04-23-07, 4:30 pm
just pure motivation!

Rock326
04-23-07, 7:10 pm
ANIMAL is why I'm here. No-one else has shown me more solid gains off of thier products.....PERIOD!

loiacanoa
04-23-07, 7:33 pm
To learn more about training, dieting, animal supplements and much more. I have benefited greatly from the forvum!

rbobryk20
04-25-07, 2:39 pm
What brought to the forum was the fact of a great site with a great forum with guys who don't bullshit around. I am tired of posting questions on other sites and either getting answers i could honestly tell were far from the truth or just straight out of someones ass.

Narcissist
04-26-07, 6:34 pm
Destiny.

Ter11h
04-26-07, 10:24 pm
I came here because a friend told me about the site and he said it was the best one around and I gotta think that hes right. I love what I see so far.

Rhino1986
04-30-07, 9:04 pm
cos im in the same boat as all of you. all of the bullshit questions of why i do what i do. i don't question why others don't, so why do they question why i do?

i've read loads of your posts and i know you understand what i'm on about. also i wanna get bigger and better with the help of you my animal brothers, and if i can help any of you i will.

lightattheend
04-30-07, 10:46 pm
I came because I knew no one talks bullshit, and they actually discuss bodybuilding, unlike some other forums that post a bunch of useless and irrelevant crap. And I love the hardcore attitude of this site, great motivation

Armani43
04-30-07, 10:49 pm
i must say there is zero spam on here and very little bullshit...by far the best bodybuilding forum on the net imo

Hines22
04-30-07, 11:02 pm
the gold old fashion buddy system.

my buddy told me so i told a buddy and next thing i know, all my bros know of the forvm...

This place is like poison, and i will let it run through me til my heart quits on me

tekky
05-01-07, 2:43 pm
Motivation....
Not caring what other people think and doing things for myself because they are good for me.
I've dropped the alcohol consumption to zero. Its not worth it.
Mostly just I've just learned what being an animal is really all about.

Soldier
05-05-07, 2:26 am
Learned what it means to truely be a true Animal

Also, to be a part of a brotherhood, a true community made up of people building eachother up, encouraging eachother, and having eachother's backs, without all that crap you find on other forums. This is the only Forvum I'll ever be a part of from now on.

loiacanoa
05-05-07, 9:13 am
I feel that I'm never done learning when it comes to lifting and bodybuilding. I have learned a lot from this site in many different ways. Glad to see there are many fellow brothers and sisters of the iron..

teacup839
05-06-07, 6:27 pm
i came to this fourm after a month of it running i got here from taking the supplements and wanted to know every thing about the products so i started searching then i thaught fuck
whey dont i type in animalpak.com not even knowing it was a site that would have all of this
man it was like x-mas all over again its too bad i dont have a pc at home i usualy get on when i am by a friends house or somin or drive down the street to my grandmaws like now but its worth it
i have learned so much since being here and thank every one for the help

be cool every one and ANIMAL UP

NewMax
05-07-07, 6:07 pm
I was wondering what was wrong with me? Why i always wanted to be in the gym, or planning a workout, or reading up on foods and supplements, or getting the jacked up feeling before a workout...i thought I had a disease. I decided to do some research online and realizes i had been bit by the Animal® bug!!!!

This is what im talkign about, no BS supermodels and bright colors and pretty gym pictures...just hardcore insanity. I LOVE IT!!!

Keep up the awesome work fellas..

05-10-07, 10:04 am
I have learned, once again, that you can learn more by listening than by speaking. Or in this case, by reading the many useful posts here.

epags
05-11-07, 2:13 am
I've been coming to Animalpak.com for the last year to keep me up to date on training, diet, and mental focus. The Forum is great and it's awesome to know that you guys understand. I lift at my school gym, hate the atmosphere of beach bodies and wannabes, but it's free. My favorite day is back day. I start with deadlifts and it sets the tone for my entire workout. After my workout I go to class and people ask me why there is blood drizzling down my shins. I started telling people it was from lifting but they didn't get it. "why would you do that to yourself?" "It looks so painful" "That's gross." I just shrug it off cuz they don't understand. I now tell people I fell down on the sidewalk, that way they say "oh." and shut the f*** up. I come here because around you guys my mindset is the status quo.

Brutus_515
05-11-07, 2:54 pm
Im with all of the above every peice of sound advice, inspiring article, watching the transformation of other people that you might of said something and they used it for great results, for a supplement company to put something together like this is amazing the shit grew and grew fast and still is growning. Its a place to go be around people with the same goals with out ever being there. it is a brother hood i dont think anyone has been let down on advise, cunstructive critism, or an At a Boy pat on the back. This is where its at !!!!

MetalAsh12
05-14-07, 10:33 pm
This place is real; not like all the other crap sites. Real motivation, real hunger, real Animal.

Beowulf
05-21-07, 10:49 am
A place to call home. A place as comfortable as home.

Iron_Spirit
05-23-07, 12:50 pm
I can't quite recall how long has it been since I started reading animalpak, I think I found this site in 2003 or 2004. I've read Machine's entries in 'The FreakShow' since entry #1. What I've learned through this site is to absolutely never give up, and to always fight doing the best effort humanly possible.

Since I started on animalpak.com I've trained like a true madman.

IRBS
05-23-07, 1:01 pm
1. Gotten serious about tracking my workouts
2. Grown leaps and bounds as far as nutrition and supplementation go
3. Made some good friends.
4. Learned how to diet, and diet right.
5. Learned more about training methodology and routines.
6. As was mentioned above, work productivity down about 80%
7. Now all I do with the bb mags is look at the pictures, haha.

Later.

BamBam
05-23-07, 3:51 pm
The main thing was meeting wrath at the Arnold Classic and getting to shoot the shit with him and he mentioned me joining the forum...and a place to talk about what has made my life what it is and shapes me everyday with guys who although may be much much larger and stonger and what not, are still in the same family I am...the family made of iron, blood, sweat, guts, and tears..one forged everyday in the fires of our minds, bodies, and souls.

I wish the best of luck to everyone in this forum in everything you do in and out of the weightroom. Thanks for accepting another future Animal and brother into the ranks.

God Bless,
BamBam

SolidTongan
05-24-07, 4:18 pm
I joined at 1st to gain knowledge that would help become a stronger...bigger...leaner person...to help with my gains in the gym. But now, it's a sense of belonging...it's seriously like a brotherhood here.

BamBam
05-24-07, 5:00 pm
I have had some serious motivation thrown my way...solved some "problems" I had in the gym...and most importantly...

I have felt at home! Thanks brothers!

Ragingbull
05-25-07, 10:11 am
I am here becaouse when I found this site I was so fascinated of the harcore emotion it shows. My attidude was always like this and here I found companions. When I read the articles it was like a drug. When I started at my Gym the big Boys looked down on me- arrogant and bigheaded, thinkin that they were the shit. Now, that I passed them, they are even more bitchy and envious. No gimmicks, no arrogance, no narcissim in here- just hardcore training and living. Thanks, Animal.

18-Delta
05-26-07, 12:52 am
Why do I come to this site?????

Fellow knuckle-draggers without the 6th grade flame-fest bullshit.

saint of the gym
05-26-07, 1:38 am
I came to this site to talk to real people who knew what was going on and not some nerdy guy that sits on the computer just ranting on people. The forum is a awesome place and the pros actually talk back with concern and knowledge to your questions.

Grond Al-Ghoul
05-30-07, 1:16 am
I came to this forum because through thick and thin (or should I say thin to thick) Animal has always been no bullshit, hands down.

Being able to benefit, and even contribute to others who have chosen this abominable pursuit, made joining this forum a no brainer.

Highlander
05-30-07, 12:58 pm
Before i went to animalpak.com i was trying a lot of things to just make me wanna lift really heavy weights...guess i found it this attitude is making me more willing to lift heavy ass weights.BTW i like the songs u choose while training.Keep it strong.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein-

antihero
06-01-07, 9:28 pm
Sup Guys? I haven't seen too many names on here that I know yet, but that will change. I mod on a few boards, and I work for SNS. (I'm not here to promote anything). Ill be around and I hope to contribute to seeing you guys achieve your dreams. Let the madness begin...

Jayman32187
06-01-07, 11:33 pm
My Cousin Eric comes here! He says it's a bunch of cool People. I'm a huge Universal fan also.

Lowdown5
06-06-07, 10:06 pm
I came here because I got tired of the bullshit on other forums. It's always someone flaming somebody because they got negged, or they want to know what machine will not make them too bulky. I want to associate with people who understand that you have to squat, do deads, lift hard and heavy. I want to be around people who will call you out when you are bullshitting them, or even worse, when you are bullshitting yourself. Animal to me is what we should strive to be, to be the best we can be. The free sharing of information from the pros, from the guys who are in the trenches.

LegendKillerJosh
06-07-07, 10:54 pm
I came to this post because I want to spread my knowledge. Anyone who comes to this site and especially the forums wants some knowledge of something. I love bodybuilding...it's my lifestyle, not just a hobby or activity, it consumes all of my thoughts. And I want everyone else that is busting balls in the gym to get the right ideas on how to train, when to rest and how to eat enough to become the massive iron pumping freak I know that all of us are and want to become greater.

BamBam
06-07-07, 10:56 pm
Basically now that I got a new "home"...I want to grow all the way...Mind, Body, and Soul...total package

afshin
06-08-07, 6:59 pm
Came from bb.com, most people all always in the misc and more than half of the people in their don't even work out and they admit it.

grmnfrk
06-11-07, 10:19 pm
I came to this forum because i need inpiration. I read muscle and fitness and i always came over these pages that would inpire me to live a better live and work harder inthe gym. But i didn't notice that there was a web adrees on there. when i saw it i log online whent tothis webside and there was more stuff that inspired me so i kept reading and know i;am on my way to be an animal. Thang you guys for this forum

Paxx
06-15-07, 8:04 am
I'm allready a Member of the Polish animalpak forum, so I that's the reason why I'm here

Taekwondodude
06-18-07, 4:53 pm
the HMS stack contest

Big Pete
06-21-07, 5:22 am
I have realized everything I knew and I have done for the past 8 years was for SHIT!!!

I've emptied my mind of all the garbage I've read or heard elsewhere...

I've tossed out the years and years of frustration of not achieving my personal goals when it comes to lifting...diet, supps, technique, etc...

You name it...ALL OF IT!!! GONE!!!

Most importantly, the forum has shown me and given me the motivation to realize that I will no longer accept what I am or what I have already achieved, but what I can and will be...

This is not a just sport, but a lifestyle…

I'm on a new path for life...The Animal Path...

gflash77
06-21-07, 8:29 pm
I realized there are so many other Animals out there, from all walks of life, that accept nothing but the best

B.C.
06-23-07, 4:31 pm
You can't sit back and wish you could be bigger, or leaner...you have to earn it. You can't reach the goals you set for yourself without doing the work...you have to earn it. No one is going to hand you shit...you have to earn it. Respect doesn't come to every schmo that steps into a gym...you have to earn it. You can't just wake up and call yourself an Animal...you have to earn it. Animal is who you are, not what you are. Animals earn it, every day, every meal, every set of every workout, they earn it. We look at the genetically gifted and say "That'd be nice, but I can still beat them". I don't have the smallest of joints, the smallest of waists, or the biggest of arms; but I can do whatever the fuck I want because I'm willing to work for it. This forvm has thought me that nothing is given...everything is earned. I won't ever win a competition unless I enter a competition, and earn the trophy my goddamn self; and there are people here willing to help me do it. They have earned it already, and they know how it feels. It feels good to win, and it feels even better to know that you worked you ass off for that trophy. You see it, and it motivates you. I have no trophy, but i think about Toni's, and it motivates me. She worked her ASS off, and if I want one, I have to work mine off too. I love this place, and i love these people. I love this sport...that's what I've learned.

B.C.
06-24-07, 6:30 pm
Wrath brought me here. I have learned a lot since I've been here, but Wrath led me here in the first place. The stark black and white pictures in the Animal Ads; the simple, inspirational truth in his words. I knew this was a place where everything was real. Bodybuilders, and powerlifters live here, not prettyboys and bimbos. I thought I'd get the same thing here at The Forvm that I got from Animal Paks themselves; no bullshit, all results...and I was right.

B.C.

bull
06-25-07, 4:42 pm
this is the site that has made me go for the first time to the gym... I saw a box of animal pak at a professional voleyball player 5 years ago... i love'd the box, read everything on it... then i logged on to the site... i spent hours on it, and for 5 years now, i have been hooked on bb... i was practicing martial arts at the time, and always had been strong and quite big, but never cut; i had a bulky look back then. i came a long way since then, and now everyone asks me for training tips and especially supplement help. i must say that all the basic knowledge i aquired here, on this site... so, it would have been rude of me not to join the forum, though i don;t really have a lot of free time...

fear nothing brothers

Armyof1
06-26-07, 12:28 am
I wanted something new, life wasn't fun anymore. Maybe if I could find myself I could find a meaning...a purpose. Two things jumped out at me; A Bible and a BB mag. Amid all of the BS in the mag this picture of a mountain of a man staring at a puddle of his own vomit inside of a cage led me here. I don't post much, but you brothers have given me more than I ever expected to find. I wanna try and be more vocal around here now, maybe can return the favor.

Trangoul
06-27-07, 2:17 pm
i came to ask questions and to become an animal in my own right

MassMonster
06-30-07, 4:18 pm
You can't sit back and wish you could be bigger, or leaner...you have to earn it. You can't reach the goals you set for yourself without doing the work...you have to earn it. No one is going to hand you shit...you have to earn it. Respect doesn't come to every schmo that steps into a gym...you have to earn it. You can't just wake up and call yourself an Animal...you have to earn it. Animal is who you are, not what you are. Animals earn it, every day, every meal, every set of every workout, they earn it. We look at the genetically gifted and say "That'd be nice, but I can still beat them". I don't have the smallest of joints, the smallest of waists, or the biggest of arms; but I can do whatever the fuck I want because I'm willing to work for it. This forvm has thought me that nothing is given...everything is earned. I won't ever win a competition unless I enter a competition, and earn the trophy my goddamn self; and there are people here willing to help me do it. They have earned it already, and they know how it feels. It feels good to win, and it feels even better to know that you worked you ass off for that trophy. You see it, and it motivates you. I have no trophy, but i think about Toni's, and it motivates me. She worked her ASS off, and if I want one, I have to work mine off too. I love this place, and i love these people. I love this sport...that's what I've learned.

inspirational and very true bro.... earn and learn 2 key components to this sport...

WillWest
07-02-07, 6:47 am
I was trying to get some animal pak products and just clicked on the forum. I dont rate internet forums much so i didnt read anything on here. I didnt bother joining at that point. Then my brother told me it was the bomb so i had a proper look and signed up.

I was looking for opinions/ideas on cutting initially but found pretty much everything i could need in one place when it comes to weightlifting.

Sexy and Strong
07-06-07, 1:33 pm
I came here because the Forvm seems to be a lot more mature than most so hopefully I can actually learn something without lots of the know-it-all type that probably haven't touched a weight in their life.

firebeast
07-10-07, 9:29 pm
i have made some really good friends, learned different ways to workout, and my biggest problem is my diet and i am learning on that too. i am a member of another bodybuilding site and they are great to but not as serious about things and not as close knit as we are here. i was an animal before i came here and all i took was animal products before here and that is why i belong here.

JelloTrip
07-23-07, 7:23 pm
wanted to test quality products and give honest reviews, never been let down by an animal product!

H4RDC0R3
07-26-07, 12:50 am
Wanted support and to talk to people that understand what path i have chosen and who chose the same path... the irongame

dIdDy
07-26-07, 4:43 pm
Wanted support and to talk to people that understand what path i have chosen and who chose the same path... the irongame

good reason bro, welcome