PDA

View Full Version : Real Gains consumption

Warvstar
05-01-09, 7:21 pm
Hey guys and gals,

I just have a question about the real gains shake, I just started drinking real gains and love it, now my question is how much can I drink in one day? Is there too much? Because I can easily see my self drinking this all day.

TigerAce01
05-01-09, 7:44 pm
Drink as much as you want to satisfy your nutritional needs.

With that said, do not replace your diet with Real Gains, use it as a supplemental means to up your calories and protein.

-Ace

DANO
05-01-09, 7:45 pm
I usualy drink mine post work-out or as a between meal pick-me-up, but I would say 3 servings a day would be tops for me, one mid-day, one post work-out, and one at bedtime.
Just my opinion tho!

wedge
05-01-09, 8:37 pm
I take it twice a day. Once right when I wake up on non lifting days and once at night before bed. On lifting days, I take a generic protein powder and Real Gains before hitting the weights and again right before bed.

Survivor831
05-01-09, 11:14 pm
Two shakes a day, the rest are whole foods. Never replace whole foods with shakes, but I agree, Real Gains is awesome and I to could drink it all day. Its perfect for adding quality calories.

ghost
05-01-09, 11:30 pm
I usualy drink mine post work-out or as a between meal pick-me-up, but I would say 3 servings a day would be tops for me, one mid-day, one post work-out, and one at bedtime.
Just my opinion tho!

I take it twice a day. Once right when I wake up on non lifting days and once at night before bed. On lifting days, I take a generic protein powder and Real Gains before hitting the weights and again right before bed.

Two shakes a day, the rest are whole foods. Never replace whole foods with shakes, but I agree, Real Gains is awesome and I to could drink it all day. Its perfect for adding quality calories.

drink as many as you like. i have them inbetween meals..... and i eat 7 times a day. so i go through it a LOT.

machineman
05-01-09, 11:57 pm
yup, what they said!! actually having one as I write this....

Warvstar
05-02-09, 12:08 am
Sweet guys awesome to hear. I eat lots of whole foods(eating a sandwich typing with one hand right now) and have no interest in lowering my food intake, but with real gains I should be able to up my calories and get that extra protein.

I have one of those shaker bottles with the ball whisk and I shook up my real gains in no time at all with no clumps! I drank the entire serving in like 10 seconds, talk about some fast cals.

mritter3
05-02-09, 11:03 am
i usually did one in between meals in the morning and one before i went to bed, but i don't think you can overdrik it, but i would stick with 3 a day at the most, you should still be getting many of your calories from good whole foods.