PDA

View Full Version : Need a good bulking supplement

JoshCCFC
05-03-09, 4:11 pm
Im 15 and at the moment I weigh about 12 stone. Im getting quite cut with the supplement USN IGF-1, Im consuming a fairly decent diet:

Porridge oats
Bannana
(shake)

Wholemeal sandwich with ham

Wholemeal sandwich with ham

Chicken, peas, potatos.

Pasta and chicken.

I do a 3 day split workout which I think I work myself hard in.

My real problem is the supplements, I'm not sure which one's to use, bare in mind I only got 5 pound pocket money (sometimes ten for good work) Can you advise any really good supplement? Preferably a months worth for under 30 pounds/dollars.

Thanks J

JasonG
05-03-09, 4:24 pm
Ok what's 12 stone in pounds? I'm guessing you're from the Uk. How old are you? If your going to supplement first supplement with protein to make sure your getting enough. Then I'd add creatine. Depends on your age and how long you have been lifting. Most importantly eat! If you've been lifting awhile try mstak.

TigerAce01
05-03-09, 6:31 pm
Ok what's 12 stone in pounds? I'm guessing you're from the Uk. How old are you? If your going to supplement first supplement with protein to make sure your getting enough. Then I'd add creatine. Depends on your age and how long you have been lifting. Most importantly eat! If you've been lifting awhile try mstak.

He's 15, he said that already. And 12 stone is 168 lbs.

And brother, I would not advise any supplements at your age. Food is a powerful agent. Eat a ton, lift, and you'll grow like magic. I wouldn't use any supplements until you're 18, that's what it says on the back of every can.

-Ace

violator
05-04-09, 9:47 am

And brother, I would not advise any supplements at your age. Food is a powerful agent. Eat a ton, lift, and you'll grow like magic. I wouldn't use any supplements until you're 18, that's what it says on the back of every can.

-Ace

good advice.....then again....if u REALLY want to add a supp...try out a decent multi & some creatine mono...

hardworkE
05-04-09, 10:00 am
Agreed. The most important thing right now is to get your meal plan down and stick to it. Once you get that, you will start to grow faster than with the help of any supplement. There are a ton of resources here, so head to the diet section if you need any help. Good luck man.

Aggression
05-04-09, 10:21 am

-Ace

Agreed. The most important thing right now is to get your meal plan down and stick to it. Once you get that, you will start to grow faster than with the help of any supplement. There are a ton of resources here, so head to the diet section if you need any help. Good luck man.

Absolutely. Wait until 18 before taking supplements. Right now, EAT.

bronbro
05-04-09, 11:23 am

hes prolly gonna take them anyways

bronbro
05-04-09, 11:24 am
a good bulking supplement for your age is m-stak, you dont even have to diet for that to work, eat around 3-5 small meals what ever you want and this is like "magic"

JoshCCFC
05-04-09, 2:44 pm

No I dont think I will be taking supplements again now, thanks for the advice everyone by the way, Ill just stick to my food and lift heavy.

AFTazz06
05-04-09, 7:31 pm
No I dont think I will be taking supplements again now, thanks for the advice everyone by the way, Ill just stick to my food and lift heavy.

Very smart choice, you'll be surprised at the gains you'll be making at your age.

JasonG
05-04-09, 7:57 pm

-Ace

Oops missed that duh he started off with that he was 15. Yeah I second that, just eat plenty of protein and you'll recover and grow.